Donald Trump Finally Admits His Campaign Is Racist

Donald Trump: Unfit. Dangerous. Bizarre. Demagogue. Dictator.
Clinton's 10 Sharpest New Zingers About Trump isn’t reality television. This is actual reality.”

“You know, there’s no risk of people losing their lives if you blow up a golf course deal. The stakes in global statecraft are infinitely higher and more complex than the world of luxury hotels.”

“We all know the tools Donald Trump brings to the table — bragging, mocking, composing nasty tweets. I’m willing to bet he’s writing a few right now.”

“He is not just unprepared. He is temperamentally unfit to hold an office that requires knowledge, stability and immense responsibility.”

“Now, I will leave it to the psychiatrists to explain his affection for tyrants.”

“Imagine if he had not just his Twitter account at his disposal when he’s angry, but America’s entire arsenal. Do we want him making those calls? Do we want his finger anywhere near the button?”

But Trump is quite knowledgeable of how politics works. He is also quite a stable person. And the responsibilities that he has in running all of his businesses that he is involved in shows that he is quite capable of running a country. Trump tells it like it is and the people like him for it. Look at all the people that attend his primaries. Wake the hell up.

Oh bull hockey. He is not doing that at all. I saw him on a live interview myself this evening. This is pathetic at best. :lol: :lol:

Denial is very entertaining. The nutty Trumpbots think that as long as they can maintain denial within their Trump nuthouse,
that normal Americans won't see the truth.

Clinton's 10 Sharpest New Zingers About Trump isn’t reality television. This is actual reality.”

“You know, there’s no risk of people losing their lives if you blow up a golf course deal. The stakes in global statecraft are infinitely higher and more complex than the world of luxury hotels.”

“We all know the tools Donald Trump brings to the table — bragging, mocking, composing nasty tweets. I’m willing to bet he’s writing a few right now.”

“He is not just unprepared. He is temperamentally unfit to hold an office that requires knowledge, stability and immense responsibility.”

“Now, I will leave it to the psychiatrists to explain his affection for tyrants.”

“Imagine if he had not just his Twitter account at his disposal when he’s angry, but America’s entire arsenal. Do we want him making those calls? Do we want his finger anywhere near the button?”

But Trump is quite knowledgeable of how politics works. He is also quite a stable person. And the responsibilities that he has in running all of his businesses that he is involved in shows that he is quite capable of running a country. Trump tells it like it is and the people like him for it. Look at all the people that attend his primaries. Wake the hell up.

Trump is none of that, and now the world is seeing what a mess he really is.

June 6th
On May 23rd, we here at Mediaite ran this headline:

Lindsey Graham Caves, Quietly Tells Fellow Republicans to Get Behind Trump

14 days later, Graham has not only done a complete 180, but he is telling other Republicans to un-endorse Donald Trump.

Yes, just so we’re clear, Graham went from “hell no” on Trump to “eh maybe” on Trump to “okay let’s do this” on Trump to “ABANDON THIS SINKING SHIP WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND DONORS FIRST.”

Graham spoke to The New York Times and made it clear he’s telling Republicans to get out while they still can:

Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, another former primary rival of Mr. Trump’s, urged Republicans who have backed Mr. Trump to rescind their endorsements, citing the remarks about Judge Curiel and Mr. Trump’s expression of doubt on Sunday that a Muslim judge could remain neutral in the same lawsuit, given Mr. Trump’s proposed ban on Muslim noncitizens entering the country.

“This is the most un-American thing from a politician since Joe McCarthy,” Mr. Graham said. “If anybody was looking for an off-ramp, this is probably it,” he added. “There’ll come a time when the love of country will trump hatred of Hillary.”

Yes, after everything Trump has done that could have kept Graham from backing him in the first place, the South Carolina senator and former Trump rival has decided Trump’s racial attacks on a Hispanic judge are too much and he’s bailing.

And here’s a list of what other Republican senators have said about Trump today:
  • Marco Rubio: Trump’s attacks on judge are wrong, “I don’t think it reflects well on the Republican party.”
  • Kelly Ayotte: Attacking judge is “offensive and wrong, and he should retract them.”
  • Tim Scott: The attacks are “racially toxic.”
  • Susan Collins: The comments are “troubling,” it shows he lacks respect for the judiciary, and, oh, I can’t say with 100 percent certainty I won’t end up voting for Hillary Clinton.

It's a thing of beauty!

Let's have a little perspective.

Donald Trump is, above all else, an opportunist.

I do not believe that he harbors deep hatred toward minorities. He's not the kind of guy who looks at a Hispanic person and thinks that he seeing a dirty mongrel who doesn't have the capacity to be a productive member of society. He doesn't freak out at the sight of a woman in a burka. He wouldn't find it interesting to opine about how white people are intellectually superior to black people.

No. He's not an ignorant racist bigot. That's not what Trump is about. But....it IS what a large chunk of the GOP base is about. And...the opportunist knows that.

So....here we are.

Look at my African American. Seriously?

Yeah. Seriously. He knows his base. His base loves to think of themselves as benevolent toward the unclean. As long as they aren't uppity and demanding outrageous things like equal opportunity and blind justice, they are perfectly welcome inside the tent.

Yeah. Seriously. He knows his base. His base loves to think of themselves as benevolent toward the unclean. As long as they aren't uppity and demanding outrageous things like equal opportunity and blind justice, they are perfectly welcome inside the tent.
I have to disagree with your claim that Trump is not racist. Using race as a tool to get votes is racist.

I do not believe that he harbors deep hatred toward minorities. He's not the kind of guy who looks at a Hispanic person and thinks that he seeing a dirty mongrel who doesn't have the capacity to be a productive member of society. He doesn't freak out at the sight of a woman in a burka. He wouldn't find it interesting to opine about how white people are intellectually superior to black people.

No. He's not an ignorant racist bigot. That's not what Trump is about. But....it IS what a large chunk of the GOP base is about. And...the opportunist knows that.

So....here we are.

Sorry, but no.

It's the libs that are the racists who think black people are superior.

While Trump and repulicans are of the opinion that all lives matter:

And as such, Trump supporters also deeply reject the most sexist ideology in this universe: Islam. Liberal regressives on the other hand want their whole country to convert to the religion of intolerance apparently.

Back to drawing board for you.

I have to disagree with your claim that Trump is not racist. Using race as a tool to get votes is racist.

It is opportunist. The guy is a shit, but he's not an ignorant fool who needs to blame someone for his terrible lot in life. He's using the fact that a tenth of Americans are, though.

It is opportunist. The guy is a shit, but he's not an ignorant fool who needs to blame someone for his terrible lot in life. He's using the fact that a tenth of Americans are, though.

Blaming someone for your terrible life? You mean identifying a legitimate breach of law?

Aren't the leftists still blaming the black troubles on whites and slavery... calling for white people to be hanged? Sure...

You know what, you can defend Mexicans , but explain to us why burning the American flag is supposed to make us fill all warm and fuzzy inside.
And the chants about kill all whites over 18. Explain that to me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually mexico does send over their worst. Where do people fleeing justice go to? Huh...huh...to [a] country that won't turn them over like ours. American is the land of violent rapist not immigrants anymore

Get over yourself. Here's a list of countries that do not have extradition treaties with the U.S. Mexico is not among them.

Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and
Herzegovina, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, the Central
African Republic, Chad, Mainland China, Comoros, Congo (Kinshasa), Congo (Brazzaville), Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan,
Kosovo, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands,
Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal,
Niger, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé & Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia,
Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu,
Vatican, Vietnam and Yemen.​

So if Mexican criminals flee to the U.S., they had better hope they don't get caught because if they do, they're going back to Mexico to stand trial.

black people should quit complaining about a centuries of systemic racism but a white billionaire can't get a fair trial.....The GOP
13177254_10153399219276650_7251438082835898545_n.jpg

So....here we are.

That's true. Rump thinks he's superior to everybody regardless of race, gender or color (well, maybe not Orange-Americans if any others exist). He's an equal-opportunity Narcissist.

Mexican, Muslim, women, men, blacks, whites, Asians, all who serf are equally inferior when you wallow in NPD because you've been handed everything your whole life for nothing.

You know what, you can defend Mexicans , but explain to us why burning the American flag is supposed to make us fill all warm and fuzzy inside.
And the chants about kill all whites over 18. Explain that to me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nothing gives a post the air of profound ruminational gravitas like "sent from my phone using tapatalk". Your latte is ready. Perhaps in between sips your phone can explain why we have a national cloth fetish.

rofl.gif

Holy Orange. The power of self-delusion is deep with this one...
smack-self-in-the-head.gif

Rump has literally never held a job in his life. He's been handed everything since birth, including somewhere between 40 and 200 million by Daddy, including being named head honcho of Daddy's bidnesses for nothing, including inheriting all of Daddy's political connections and underhanded machinations, which by the way put him (Fred) under considerable scrutiny too. But as far as handling what the rest of us call a "job", which involves a selection process where you may or may not get hired, and which involves meeting somebody else's expectations at the risk of being -- what is the word --- "FIRED"..... he's got no experience with handling any kind of responsibility at all. And no, being the titular head of a "dump my name in bronze on your building" company that takes all the accolades when they're paid for and runs away and takes a swim in the river of DeNial when they go bankrupt, is absolutely *NOT* taking a position of responsibility.

So he's literally never held a job. What a great choice to just plunk into the most challenging job in the world huh?. After all, everybody else has just handed him anything he wants without question --- why shouldn't we? While we're at it let's name Michael Moore the Chief Dietician, let's have David Duke as the Minister of Race Relations and I want Stephen Hawking pitching to Bryce Harper.

SMFH....

Blaming someone for your terrible life? You mean identifying a legitimate breach of law?

Aren't the leftists still blaming the black troubles on whites and slavery... calling for white people to be hanged? Sure...
people lost high paying jobs cause of illegal immigration - of course they did. lol those mex's took all the banking and tech jobs (-:

Forum List

Back