Donald Trump Gag Order Upheld

That’s the purpose of the judiciary. To decide these things.
To decide whether someone has constitutional rights when they didnt do anything illegal? Lol
Where do they get that authority? It isnt from the constitution. So someone just made it up, right?
Which is what I have said 500 times in this thread.

To decide whether someone has constitutional rights when they didnt do anything illegal? Lol
Where do they get that authority? It isnt from the constitution. So someone just made it up, right?
Which is what I have said 500 times in this thread.
When those rights threaten other rights, yeah that’s when they get to decide.

When those rights threaten other rights, yeah that’s when they get to decide.
Based on what someone feels?
Where do they get that authority?
They just made it up. The govt making up their own authority and people like you defend it.
Its fucking disgusting.

Based on what someone feels?
Where do they get that authority?
They just made it up. The govt making up their own authority and people like you defend it.
Its fucking disgusting.
Right to a fair trial is in the constitution, silly.

Thats why it’s illegal to intimidate witnesses. Thats based on what someone feels. Isn’t it?

You're really irrational and emotional.

His actions directly led to people being intimidated, so the effect is the same.
That is impossible to prove. Its all based on feelings.
You say im irrational all because I think its wrong the govt gives it powers it doesnt have, and citizens lose constitutional rights based on someones feelings.
If thats irrational to a statist POS, ill wear it like a badge of honor.
Good day, bootlicker.

That is impossible to prove. Its all based on feelings.
You say im irrational all because I think its wrong the govt gives it powers it doesnt have, and citizens lose constitutional rights based on someones feelings.
If thats irrational to a statist POS, ill wear it like a badge of honor.
Good day, bootlicker.
It’s always based on feelings, dipshit. Stop pretending like that’s some serious criticism.

Intimidated is a FEELING.

You’re irrational because you have placed the right to a fair trial as subordinate to Trump’s right to shitpost for a few months about a person. That makes no sense.

Yet reality and the supreme court decisions do not align with your delusion.

If the supreme court decided that you were a murderer but yet they didn't have any evidence to back it up would you fight it or would you be like oh well that's their decision? They're always right after all.

If the supreme court decided that you were a murderer but yet they didn't have any evidence to back it up would you fight it or would you be like oh well that's their decision? They're always right after all.
I don't have to account for this bizarre analogy.

And I never suggested that nobody can fight it. The orange pile of shit did fight it. And lost.

I am suggesting that saying it's invalid because it isn't constitutional is not even an argument, much less a compelling argument. As evidenced by reality and scotus decisions.

Yet reality and the supreme court decisions do not align with your delusion. Again that's your problem.

And trump's. Not mine. I don't have to account for it.
Then dont, dipshit.
I dont need your opinion. All of you statists say the fucking thing day in and day out anyway. "but the govt said"
Fuck off :rolleyes:

I'm not.

Now you sit there and cry like a little bitch, while your authoritative declaration gets laughed out of every court.
IDC what courts say. The constitution says what it says. And considering what the constitution actually is, what it doesnt say, matters more. Which is the issue here.
But you can support the govt making up powers if you would like. Its what people like you do. Its in your DNA.

Lunch is served
1702403807505.png

Forum List

Back