Donald Trump, George W. Bush and AOC are all smarter than most of the people that call them dumb.

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
It's easy to criticize the intelligence of people on live t.v while you're sitting in your office chair with a nice cup of coffee and nobody to impress. I think all three of those people are a lot smarter than their opposition will ever give them credit for.

Meh.
Trump is no dummy, but his ego and TV experience are working against him being a successful president.
Dubya flew jets, so he's no dummy, but he was not good at being president
AOC is the dumbest of the 3 you put up. We'll see how far her brains take her, certainly not to HQ2

• Banned
Meh.
Trump is no dummy, but his ego and TV experience are working against him being a successful president.
Dubya flew jets, so he's no dummy, but he was not good at being president
AOC is the dumbest of the 3 you put up. We'll see how far her brains take her, certainly not to HQ2

AOC is still in her 20s. A lot of people her age are trying to make ends meet at Starbucks.

I know a guy who inherited his father's golf course up somewhere in New England. Dumbest motherfucker I ever met, but we smoked a lot of weed together back in High School. He ended up dropping out and never went back. Became a big time drug dealer. He's President of the golf course, now. I guess he's as qualified as Trump to be President.

Forum List

Back