Donald Trump has changed the game and makes everyone look like an amateur

No sense in even trying to stop Trump. He could disappear tomorrow, and another circus clown just like him would take up right where he left off. What needs to happen is the idiots who support him need to reconnect with the sane world.
This isn't true though. When was the last time someone running as a Republican had this much energy and power in his presidential campaign?

To the Left, Trump is another clown running, to "real conservatives", the message is vote for Cruz because Trump isn't conservative. Trump can't be both of those things (Both another crazy conservative and not a real conservative). Trump reaps the results of this poor framing with the most successful campaign. Most people aren't passionately partisan, and that's a reason why Trump is winning

Trump has demonstrated the pattern required to draw in the crazies. It's not that hard. Just unique. I'm sure any number of other people could copy his act.
Then you should be happy and stop your bitching. If Trump is such a disaster for the Republican Party, why are you so damn worried about him getting the nomination?

Not the least bit worried about trump.. What worries me is that there are so many who actually believe he is a reasonable choice.
Translation: I'm worried SICK about Trump!

You really need to try to separate what is real from what the voices tell you.

This isn't true though. When was the last time someone running as a Republican had this much energy and power in his presidential campaign?

To the Left, Trump is another clown running, to "real conservatives", the message is vote for Cruz because Trump isn't conservative. Trump can't be both of those things (Both another crazy conservative and not a real conservative). Trump reaps the results of this poor framing with the most successful campaign. Most people aren't passionately partisan, and that's a reason why Trump is winning

Trump has demonstrated the pattern required to draw in the crazies. It's not that hard. Just unique. I'm sure any number of other people could copy his act.
Then you should be happy and stop your bitching. If Trump is such a disaster for the Republican Party, why are you so damn worried about him getting the nomination?

Not the least bit worried about trump.. What worries me is that there are so many who actually believe he is a reasonable choice.

The voice is YOURS. Your posts clearly reveal your fear.

Really? I'm all in for trump in the primaries. GO TRUMP!!!

Yeah, nice try, asshole, but your fear-stricken posts say otherwise.

Thanks for telling me that. I would have continued not knowing without your input.

Thanks for telling me that. I would have continued not knowing without your input.
I'm sure you would have.

It is what happens when the party has been trying to attract the stupidest, most impulse-driven bunch of inbreds for over 40 years.

Trump is doing well because he's talking about things people want to hear about.

He's not a professional politician. He's a billionaire who can't be bought and he tells you want he really thinks.

That's why he's doing well. He's something most folks haven't seen in politics in a long time.

A man who will give you his honest answer and doesn't care if you like that answer or not.

You can make fun of him all you want but I believe he's in the campaign to win it.

Forum List

Back