Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton 'killed hundreds of thousands of people with her stupidity'

So where is the quote about being in the dark? faulty intel that Powell believed only makes him stupid. I doubt seriously anyone believed that the Butcher of Baghdad seriously could have mounted much of a WMD program.
Your stupidity is unbounded. WMDs was the major justification for the war. "Immediate threat" and veiled references to nuclear attacks bring back any memories?

Last edited:
I just want to know: Is 100's of thousands killed by Hillary equivalent to him saying thousands and thousands of Muslims were celebrating on a roof top and in the streets after 9/11 in Jersey City whom he swears he saw? :rolleyes:

the only ones buying this type of silly rhetoric are the haters who would never consider voting for hillary in the first place.

What a wise bird. He knows who not to trust.

giphy.gif
If the bird had bitten Obuma or the Hildebeast, it would have died of distemper!
If an eagle would've bit Obama the crazy liberals would call all eagles racist and demand we switch the national bird to a black crow. So Obama's little feelings wouldn't be hurt and he could go to the nearest safe zone!

Who the fuck cares about Powell?? LOL Liberal answer to every Obama/Clinton fuck up: but but but but but Boooooooooooooooooooosh
so in other words. they knew it was wrong but did it anyway. reason 75 why they earned the title of libtards
So now Boooooooooooooooooooosh is a libtard? Remember, Powell and Congress were being kept in thg dark.

indeed bush was closer to a libtard then a conservative

And top ISIL recruiter Jihadi Don Trump wants to make that number look like chump change.
As long as it is ISIL being killed I say go for it.
Nope, killing ISIL hurts Jihadi Don Trump's numbers and Killing Americans helps Jihadi Don Trump's numbers.
Jihadi Don is obsessed with having rising poll numbers so Jihadi Don prays every day and night for the slaughter of American citizens, preferably on American soil.

Yahooooooooo ^ | 6 hours ago | Business Insider By Maxwell Tani
Donald Trump claimed Sunday that Hillary Clinton "killed hundreds of thousands of people with her stupidity" with her decisions as secretary of state, seemingly shocking his interviewer. In a "Fox News Sunday" interview, Trump said Clinton and President Barack Obama's foreign-policy decisions in Africa and the Middle East resulted in the deaths of "hundreds of thousands" of people. "She is the one that caused all this problem with her stupid policies. You look at what she did with Libya, what she did with Syria. Look at Egypt, what happened with Egypt, a total mess." "She was truly — if not...

n6MC5Sj.gif

He's totally right. Hillary should be in prison instead of running for president.

And top ISIL recruiter Jihadi Don Trump wants to make that number look like chump change.

So your plan is to just let em kill us?
Genius ....
Of course not!
I'm not the one supporting Jihadi Don Trump!

BTW, the "J" in Donald J Trump stands for "Jihadi."
But, but, Obama is a Muslim and a issil apologist.
Well his dad was a Moslem anti American anti capitalist, and Obama changed his name from Barry Soltero to Barack Hussien Obama in his adult years. Looks like the apple didn't fall from the tree. Let us know when he is willing to release his college transcripts.

Genius ....
Of course not!

You dont want to stop em from coming here and you dont want to shoot em.
No, I want Jihadi Don Trump to stop recruiting ISIL terrorists to come here to Kill Americans to get Jihadi Don's poll numbers higher and higher.

Genius ....
Of course not!

You dont want to stop em from coming here and you dont want to shoot em.
No, I want Jihadi Don Trump to stop recruiting ISIL terrorists to come here to Kill Americans to get Jihadi Don's poll numbers higher and higher.

You need to tell the nurse to up your meds.

Why won't Obama release his transcripts? What's he afraid of, that the country will realize he was a C student?

Nope, killing ISIL hurts Jihadi Don Trump's numbers and Killing Americans helps Jihadi Don Trump's numbers.
Jihadi Don is obsessed with having rising poll numbers so Jihadi Don prays every day and night for the slaughter of American citizens, preferably on American soil.

That is clearly the rantings of a first class dumbass.

That is clearly the rantings of a first class dumbass.

not opposed to Roudie Rhonda

Forum List

Back