Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton 'killed hundreds of thousands of people with her stupidity'

The worthless lying scum America-hating Right have nothing but lies and fake quotes.

Contrary to common rumor, however, neither Jarrett nor her parents are Iranian, nor are any of them Muslim. Jarrett's parents, James E. Bowman and Barbara Taylor Bowman, were both American-born U.S. citizens from Washington, D.C. and Chicago, respectively; the couple merely lived in Iran for about six years in the late 1950s and early 1960s while James served as chair of pathology at Nemazee Hospital in Shiraz as part of a program that sent American physicians to work in developing countries.

Valerie was born in Shiraz during the Bowmans' sojourn in Iran; she returned to the U.S. with her parents in 1962 (when she was five years old), whereupon she attended prep school in Massachusetts, graduated with a B.A. in psychology from Stanford University in 1978, and earned a J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School in 1981 before returning to Chicago to begin her working career. We've found no evidence Valerie Jarrett is (or ever was) Muslim, her only apparent connection to that religion being the incidental one that she temporarily lived in a predominantly Muslim country with her American parents for the first few years of her life.

"Valerie Jarrett" didn't exist in 1977: she was born Valerie Bowman and didn't take the latter surname until she married William Jarrett in 1983.

It's a bad day in "Liberal Land", isn't it????

i believe they are running scared shitless, they are always well versed in their talking points/orders, look at the posts they make up about Ted and Don, never anything touting the virtues and/or successes of their lame ass candidate. :up:

I doubt Secretary of States have much at all to do with the decision making on war.... Look at Colin Powell, he was completely left in the dark on Iraq, and it was Bush, and Cheney and Rumsfeld... the Secretary of Defense, etc...making the decisions. Powell just had to deliver the lie, without knowing it was a lie, to the UN.....he was not part of the decision making process for Iraq....

So who really knows the duties of the Secretary of State?

It's convenient for partisans to try to make these decisions Secretary Clinton's instead of the President with his Secretary of Defense and Cia Intelligence head and Military Intelligence Head, but it is highly unlikely that the Secretary of State had any major roll in the warring.

I will once again defend Mrs. Clinton. Trump is wrong calling her decisions stupid. It is wrong to make fun of the mentally impaired. Mrs. Clinton should not be called stupid, she should be called mentally disabled.

I doubt Secretary of States have much at all to do with the decision making on war.... Look at Colin Powell, he was completely left in the dark on Iraq, and it was Bush, and Cheney and Rumsfeld... the Secretary of Defense, etc...making the decisions. Powell just had to deliver the lie, without knowing it was a lie, to the UN.....he was not part of the decision making process for Iraq....

It's convenient for partisans to try to make these decisions Secretary Clinton's instead of the President with his Secretary of Defense and Cia Intelligence head and Military Intelligence Head, but it is highly unlikely that the Secretary of State had any major roll in the warring.

how do you know Powell was left out in the dark? Seems to me it was him holding the aluminium tubes and talking about yellow cake.

how do you know Powell was left out in the dark? Seems to me it was him holding the aluminium tubes and talking about yellow cake.
he said so

Yahooooooooo ^ | 6 hours ago | Business Insider By Maxwell Tani
Donald Trump claimed Sunday that Hillary Clinton "killed hundreds of thousands of people with her stupidity" with her decisions as secretary of state, seemingly shocking his interviewer. In a "Fox News Sunday" interview, Trump said Clinton and President Barack Obama's foreign-policy decisions in Africa and the Middle East resulted in the deaths of "hundreds of thousands" of people. "She is the one that caused all this problem with her stupid policies. You look at what she did with Libya, what she did with Syria. Look at Egypt, what happened with Egypt, a total mess." "She was truly — if not...

n6MC5Sj.gif

that is what she does

Yahooooooooo ^ | 6 hours ago | Business Insider By Maxwell Tani
Donald Trump claimed Sunday that Hillary Clinton "killed hundreds of thousands of people with her stupidity" with her decisions as secretary of state, seemingly shocking his interviewer. In a "Fox News Sunday" interview, Trump said Clinton and President Barack Obama's foreign-policy decisions in Africa and the Middle East resulted in the deaths of "hundreds of thousands" of people. "She is the one that caused all this problem with her stupid policies. You look at what she did with Libya, what she did with Syria. Look at Egypt, what happened with Egypt, a total mess." "She was truly — if not...

n6MC5Sj.gif

OMFG!!! I've been saying that for months now!!

Obama and Hillary totally fucked up the ME

he said so

Quote.

he said so
Quote.
[/QUOTE]

Who????

Who the fuck cares about Powell?? LOL

Liberal answer to every Obama/Clinton fuck up: but but but but but Boooooooooooooooooooosh

he said so
Quote.

Who????

Who the fuck cares about Powell?? LOL

Liberal answer to every Obama/Clinton fuck up: but but but but but Boooooooooooooooooooosh[/QUOTE]

so in other words

they knew it was wrong but did it anyway

reason 75

why they earned the title of libtards

Who the fuck cares about Powell?? LOL Liberal answer to every Obama/Clinton fuck up: but but but but but Boooooooooooooooooooosh
One of your buddies asked for a quote. Don't you read messages before responding?

So where is the quote about being in the dark? faulty intel that Powell believed only makes him stupid. I doubt seriously anyone believed that the Butcher of Baghdad seriously could have mounted much of a WMD program.

Who the fuck cares about Powell?? LOL Liberal answer to every Obama/Clinton fuck up: but but but but but Boooooooooooooooooooosh
so in other words. they knew it was wrong but did it anyway. reason 75 why they earned the title of libtards
So now Boooooooooooooooooooosh is a libtard? Remember, Powell and Congress were being kept in thg dark.

Forum List

Back