Donald Trump is a bad father

billyerock1991

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2012
Donald Trump is a bad father. Tremendously bad. The worst!

markos.jpg

By kos
Tuesday Aug 02, 2016 Ā· 10:49 AM MDT
GettyImages-584706366.jpg

"How do you hold these things?"
  • If you ever wondered why even his children couldnā€™t tell heartwarming stories about growing up with their dad, let me tell you why.

Exhibit A:
Trump, in Ashburn, Va: "I hear that baby crying. I like it."
[2 min later]
"Actually I was only kidding, you can get the baby out of here."

10:02 AM - 2 Aug 2016

Exhibit B:

ā€œI mean, I wonā€™t do anything to take care of [my children]. Iā€™ll supply funds and sheā€™ll take care of the kids. Itā€™s not like Iā€™m gonna be walking the kids down Central Park,ā€ Trump said in a 2005 interview with Howard Stern. ā€œMarla used to say, ā€˜I canā€™t believe youā€™re not walking Tiffany down the street,ā€™ you know in a carriage. Right, Iā€™m gonna be walking down Fifth Avenue with a baby in a carriage. It just didnā€™t work.

ā€œSupply funds.ā€ Thatā€™s his definition of parenting. So yeah, the guy is an asshole, has always been an asshole, and will always be an asshole. And the fact that heā€™s an asshole to his own family makes him a tremendous asshole. The biggest!

Tuesday, Aug 2, 2016 Ā· 11:55:47 AM MDT Ā· kos
Itā€™s worse, not only did he kick out the baby, but he insulted the mother in the process:

[Baby first starts crying:] ā€œDonā€™t worry about that baby, I love babies. I love babies. I hear that baby crying. I like it. What a baby, what a beautiful baby. Donā€™t worry, donā€™t worry. The momā€™s running around, like donā€™t worry about it, you know. Itā€™s young and beautiful and healthy and thatā€™s what we want.ā€

[A minute later:] ā€œActually, I was only kidding, you can get the baby out of here. Thatā€™s alright. Donā€™t worry ā€” I, I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while Iā€™m speaking. Thatā€™s ok. People donā€™t understand. Thatā€™s ok.ā€

Asshole.

Too funny.

"Trump hates babies"

Next, "The seats in Trump's plane are covered in baby skin"

Then, "Trump eats babies"

bill clinton's a great father though right ? it's a weak effort, even for a smear thread.

Last edited:
and the whining starts ... hey tape don't lie, but you people do...
what about that lying thing, is that just the norm from now on ? i'm waiting for hillary to say "benghazi didn't happen", then everyone supporting her will say "benghazi never happened":.

Clinton is a great wife.

Lying in TV with Bill after being cheated on. What courage and role-model like action. She will do anything for votes...

As usual he too is lying about lying. It's the Clinton way...

Clinton is a great wife.

Lying in TV with Bill after being cheated on. What courage and role-model like action. She will do anything for votes...

As usual he too is lying about lying. It's the Clinton way...

you have to consider chelsea living in the whitehouse residence, while bill soils the oval office with a 22 year old, that's not being a very good father. and hillary was his wing man. monica becomes the target, never a clinton.

Well, we got a BIGGER problem if Trump was having that second conversation with a woman who wasn't in the room. How do you explain his comments if what she said was true? If she'd said she was already walking the baby out when he said that, sure. But SHE WAS ALREADY OUT OF THE AUDITORIUM, she said. So who was Trump talking to?
I would guess, if you watch the video, another crying baby. They are hard to tell apart.

Forum List

Back