🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Is Already Crushing Mitt Romney's 2012 Performance GOP voters had a more favorable view

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
LOLOLOLOL....folks, what we are witnessing is the complete and utter demise of the Republican party. A party so bent out of shape, so chaotic and confused, so lost and yearning for the good ol days.....a party on the edge with Donald Trump the future leader of the KKK and USA all within striking distance......I knew it would be just a matter of time before party of neo nuts would imploded, but damn, I didn't know it would be in my life time. But stranger things have happened...our first black president and black people finally saying enough is enough with police brutality and American Idol finally go off the air, so stranger things can happen.

Big money can't contain him, the DNC leadership can't contain him, starch conservatives in Washington can't control him.....all scratching thier heads wondering what the fuck have we done???

Folks, this is what happens when you invite crazy relatives to your home for dinner, they don't LEAVE!!!!!

NEWS

FEB 29 2016, 4:54 PM ET
Who Is David Duke, the White Supremacist Who Endorsed Donald Trump?
images

LOLOLOLOL....folks, what we are witnessing is the complete and utter demise of the Republican party. A party so bent out of shape, so chaotic and confused, so lost and yearning for the good ol days.....a party on the edge with Donald Trump the future leader of the KKK and USA all within striking distance......I knew it would be just a matter of time before party of neo nuts would imploded, but damn, I didn't know it would be in my life time. But stranger things have happened...our first black president and black people finally saying enough is enough with police brutality and American Idol finally go off the air, so stranger things can happen.

Big money can't contain him, the DNC leadership can't contain him, starch conservatives in Washington can't control him.....all scratching thier heads wondering what the fuck have we done???

Folks, this is what happens when you invite crazy relatives to your home for dinner, they don't LEAVE!!!!!

NEWS

images

upload_2016-2-29_18-40-7.png

NEWS

images

View attachment 65342

and I never saw a lion survive a hunters gun....or a hunter hunt sheep!!

NEWS

images

You really still dont get it do you?

NEWS

images

You really still dont get it do you?

Obviously I don't....next?

Another rant from the Looney Left. The very ones that have attacked the Donald on all fronts. The ones who envision themselves to be super intelligent holding multiple college degrees. The ones who have predicted over and again how the Donald would drop out, implode, get beaten by everyone and his doggie. LOL!! What a bunch of total ignorant losers. Hell, they even ran under a log when Trump liked a quote accredited to Mussolini, too damn stupid to recognize that one of their own two candidates is a Commie. They have been a little less vocal today though with all the polls indicating a massive Trump win tomorrow. As stupid and ignorant as many of these fools have accused me of being, all my prediction have been correct. Hell, I even predicted Saturday that Trump and Hillary will win the nominations unless Hillary has legal problems which force her out. These Liberal nuts have zero credibility now. I mean, how in the hell can all of them be so wrong all the time? LOL!!

Forum List

Back