Donald Trump is Hiding Something And It Will Kill His Campaign

None of the candidates are required to release thier tax information. And that's just the way it is.

So, we want to see them. If he does not produce he is a tax evader like Pres. Obama was a Muslim.
Then like pres Obama; you'll be more than satisfied to wait to years for said proof to be manufactured... Ahem! I mean offered.

A True breakdown of phony Clinton Foundation scam would be more interesting. She has never had a job.

Trump tax return? personal? Coporate? Maybe 1mil pages due to political tax code. Doped up DemWitted loon would not begin to comphrend.

Donald Trump's audit includes six years of returns. What could be so serious to include that many years in an audit? Regardless, according to the IRS Commissioner there is nothing preventing Trump from showing his taxes, they are your property and just like medical records only you can release them.

I suggest people pay more attention to the New York Times article and look at who Trump owes and where his funding comes from.

Yes! He owes 950 million to the Bank of China and Goldman Sachs

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html?_r=0

Yep, How do you vote for a man owned by China and Wall Street.

How do you vote for a woman owned by Russia and Wall St?

I've seen her taxes she isn't owned by anyone no matter how hard you try to make it so.

None of the candidates are required to release thier tax information. And that's just the way it is.

It makes you look kind of suspicious when your opponent does it and you refuse.

And even more so when everybody's done it for the last forty years.

Whatever's being kept under wraps, the imagination can top.

Nothing like taking a mythmaking machine like the internet and saying, "here, have at it". There's a good plan. The same machine that has Hillary Clinton an invalid on her death bed.

And CLinton got a free pass to revise yrs of hers.........

Hillary Clinton was the only candidate to release her full tax returns.

Hey frenchy, its easy when all you do is write down how many tax dollars you collected. Taxes are hell for real workers.

Clinton is the only candidate who was honest about her taxes and has nothing to hide. Donnie is scared shitless and if it comes out his whole empire goes down.
Pure unfounded speculation.

It should be a law and Donald Trump's case points to a lot of problems that the American public should know about. Sorry, his application for president is incomplete.
Term limits in the house, and senate should be a law too. Because at the root of it; that's the cause of this election cycle being the debacle that it is.
But none the less the law is, what it is for now. Neither candidate is required to divulge thier tax information. Like it, or not; it's completely within the rules.
I agree, but the voter has lots of options, like rejecting candidates who cannot be honest about their financial entanglements.

like rejecting candidates who cannot be honest about their financial entanglements.

as opposed to people that can't be honest about anything?

Hey frenchy, its easy when all you do is write down how many tax dollars you collected. Taxes are hell for real workers.

Clinton is the only candidate who was honest about her taxes and has nothing to hide. Donnie is scared shitless and if it comes out his whole empire goes down.

His 2015 tax return isn't under audit, what gives then?

It should be a law and Donald Trump's case points to a lot of problems that the American public should know about. Sorry, his application for president is incomplete.
Term limits in the house, and senate should be a law too. Because at the root of it; that's the cause of this election cycle being the debacle that it is.
But none the less the law is, what it is for now. Neither candidate is required to divulge thier tax information. Like it, or not; it's completely within the rules.
I agree, but the voter has lots of options, like rejecting candidates who cannot be honest about their financial entanglements.

like rejecting candidates who cannot be honest about their financial entanglements.

as opposed to people that can't be honest about anything?

Just another straw man.

I'll admit, when I read the title saying "Trump is hiding something" I thought it was a thread about skin color.

Donald Trump's audit includes six years of returns. What could be so serious to include that many years in an audit? Regardless, according to the IRS Commissioner there is nothing preventing Trump from showing his taxes, they are your property and just like medical records only you can release them.

I suggest people pay more attention to the New York Times article and look at who Trump owes and where his funding comes from.

I've seen her taxes she isn't owned by anyone no matter how hard you try to make it so.

:eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

Where did I say anything about taxes in that post?

If he is elected, the Congress will impeach him because of his tax crimes.

:eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

Where did I say anything about taxes in that post?
Her taxes would reveal sources of income, besides why would Putin try to derail her campaign if he was beholden to Clinton?

But you accept Saudi Arabia and Wall Street?

Last edited:

A law. For 1 man?

I'm not supporting Trump but you are being ridiculous.

His 2015 tax return isn't under audit, what gives then?
He is under audit.
It will have to wait.

lol.

A law. For 1 man?

I'm not supporting Trump but you are being ridiculous.

I'd like to see a Constitutional Amendment stipulating that no one can be President if he's orange. That work?

Forum List

Back