Donald Trump is hilarious

What the fuck is Christie doing on that stage?! Paul deserves to be on that stage and I love that told Fox Business to piss off with their kid's table debate.

Last edited:
Why can't lefties post an opinion and make a claim to an argument without using the word "hilarious"? Don't lefties understand that inappropriate (hilarious) laughter in the face of a serious argument is a sign of insanity?

What fuck is Christie doing on that stage?! Paul deserves to be on that stage and I love that told Fox Business to piss off with their kid's table debate.
I think it should just be Rubio, Cruz and Trump.

Wtf are Carson, Chrispy, and Kasich doing up there?
I think allowing more to come on them on. Six is not too many and we have a chance to hear them.

What fuck is Christie doing on that stage?! Paul deserves to be on that stage and I love that told Fox Business to piss off with their kid's table debate.

Rubio and Cruz piss me off b/c they have some of the lamest attendance records when it comes to voting in the Senate and Paul has one of, if not, the highest. Why the hell should either one of them be POTUS when they hardly show up for the job they presently hold?

Why can't lefties post an opinion and make a claim to an argument without using the word "hilarious"? Don't lefties understand that inappropriate (hilarious) laughter in the face of a serious argument is a sign of insanity?

The bunch on stage right now are far from serious candidates for the presidency.

I think allowing more to come on them on. Six is not too many and we have a chance to hear them.
6 would have been good for the 1st republican debate. It's getting pretty late in the game here.

Rubio and Cruz piss me off b/c they have some of the lamest attendance record when it comes to voting in the Senate and Paul has one of, if not, the highest. Why the hell should either one of them be POTUS when they hardly show up for the job they presently hold?
Well Rubio and Cruz are not going to win. The GOP is hungry for some crazy, and while Cruz can provide that he is waaay outdone by Trump.

Forum List

Back