Donald Trump is one of our greatest Presidents

He's well on the way to being the most corrupt president of all time guaranteed. Look at how man of his 'associates' in prison, or awaiting sentencing and more to come. Great??? How can a corrupt guy like this be great to anyone except morons who believe anything right wing media tells them.
Yet no corruption has been proven after wasted millions and years of investigation . Amazing that!

He was in an ACTIVE FRAUD SUIT before he was even sworn in. And he settled that suit before the EC could consider voting for somebody in an active fraud suit.

Trumptards have the memories of gerbils.
You're referring to the $35,000,000 class action lawsuit against Trump for FRAUD - Trump University.
Trump said only suckers settled lawsuits.
He settled for $25,000,000.
So he's a sucker along with being a fucking con man.

Yep, with the "Mexican" judge from Indiana.

I said nothing about any "credit". I just neutrally expounded on the previous claim that "the majority did not support Abe Lincoln" with the actual CONTEXT it failed to acknowledge.

So you think Lincoln actually won a majority of the popular vote? And why did you bring the issue up as a criticism of Trump?

Ummmm..... can't think of any "true leaders" who can't get their own disapproval ratings below 50%.

You remember "below 50%" right? The margin by which he got Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania? As well as Florida, North Cackalackee, AridZona and even frickin' Utah?

Not a great omen is it.

Let the dancing begin...:dance:

How many of Washington's associates sat in prison while he was in office?

Many sat in British prisons during the Revolutionary War. Afterwards, many Royalist traitors moved to Canada. Why don't you?

THIS is your argument? "Why don't you emigrate rather than force me to discuss your poiint?"

The post says "while he was in office", not "during the Revolutionary War", disihonest douchebag.

Like George Washington, he has persevered through years of internecine warfare and emerged as the true leader of our country. Also like Washington, he will step away from his office voluntarily and without emolument.

Like the Royalists, the Left will hate him all the more for doing so. Why don't they just follow them to Canada?

Donald Trump is the worst President in my lifetime. He appeals to the hatred and resentment in our society. His appeal is to white supremacists, neo-nazis and other far right wing hate groups. He will most likely be involuntarily retired next year.

I said nothing about any "credit". I just neutrally expounded on the previous claim that "the majority did not support Abe Lincoln" with the actual CONTEXT it failed to acknowledge.

So you think Lincoln would have won a majority of the popular vote if he had been on the ballot of Southern States? And why did you bring the issue up as a criticism of Trump?

Once AGAIN --- the fledgling Republican Party didn't run Lincoln on the Southern ballots, because they knew (and were correct) that their support would come from the north, midwest and west. They didn't run their 1856 candidate Frémont there either, for the same reason. Lincoln's name wasn't even on the ballot in his birth state of Kentucky until 1864. They were going to put their resources where they would pay off.

Once AGAIN Lincoln's PV came in at under 40% BECAUSE THERE WERE FOUR CANDIDATES DRAWING VOTES. Rump did not have four candidates drawing significant votes. Clinton, Nixon and Wilson had three each. Rump had: Hillary Clinton. So what happened vis-à-vis the numbers in those states, as well as the nation as a whole, was move than 50% of the electorate going "fuck no, neither of these two". Even in frickin' UTAH.

And btw you;'re the one trying to hide behind "Lincoln", so deal with it.

Like George Washington, he has persevered through years of internecine warfare and emerged as the true leader of our country. Also like Washington, he will step away from his office voluntarily and without emolument.

Like the Royalists, the Left will hate him all the more for doing so. Why don't they just follow them to Canada?

I find it amusing in a sad way that the Trumpettes think that Trump is as great as George Washington or Abraham Lincoln.

Trump hasn't been able to lead the United States to anything. Yet to the Trumpettes he is Washington, Lincoln and the Messiah all rolled up into one person.

Disagree with this. If you're comparing propaganda to actual warfare, that is.

How many of Washington's associates sat in prison while he was in office?

Many sat in British prisons during the Revolutionary War. Afterwards, many Royalist traitors moved to Canada. Why don't you?
I'm not sure that Royalists were traitors so much as Tories, as far as history is concerned.

At the time, Americans were the "traitors", much as King Henry the VIII and Oliver Cromwell were (and weren't necessarily the worse off for it), but now the tides have changed.

Donald Trump is the worst President in my lifetime. He appeals to the hatred and resentment in our society. His appeal is to white supremacists, neo-nazis and other far right wing hate groups. He will most likely be involuntarily retired next year.
5641F01A-635C-4783-96E0-787F4EA05471.jpeg

All of you libtards would get an "F" in any legitimate debate or logic class. Be sure to save you pathetic responses so that your grandchildren can appreciate your stupidity. :bye1:

All of you libtards would get an "F" in any legitimate debate or logic class. Be sure to save you pathetic responses so that your grandchildren can appreciate your stupidity. :bye1:

Ironic Danthism from a klown who got taken to the woodshed on every lame claim you tried to bring up here.

Forum List

Back