Donald Trump is the 3rd fattest president

AT 6'2" Trump doesn't look fat at all.

If he were shorter he would.
He's a walking tub....

Nope. He said he weighs 236 pounds so he's about twenty pound overweight on scale and not overweight at all on the other.

Height
Weight
6' 2" 148 to 193 lbs. 194 to 232 lbs.
6' 3" 152 to 199 lbs. 200 to 239 lbs.
6' 4" 156 to 204 lbs. 205 to 245 lbs.
BMI 19 to 24 25 to 29
17 more rows

Guess you'll have to find something else to show your ignorance on.
He said he weighs........

Stop right there....

You think this is "236 lbs"?

That's AT LEAST 280.....

If you say so.

What do you estimate the girth to be?

I'm a 33 waist, at 5' 10"......I weigh 180....

He looks like he's got a waist in the 50s......and NO lean muscle mass......

AT 6'2" Trump doesn't look fat at all.

If he were shorter he would.
He's a walking tub....

Nope. He said he weighs 236 pounds so he's about twenty pound overweight on scale and not overweight at all on the other.

Height
Weight
BMI 19 to 24 25 to 29
17 more rows

Stop right there....

That's AT LEAST 280.....

If you say so.

I'm not a good judge of weight or height and don't forget the man is 70 years old. Not to many 70 year olds out there who are lean muscle mass.

A physician's report showed Trump is 6-foot 3-inches tall and weighs 236 pounds. Those figures put his body mass index at 29.5, which is in the overweight category.

He's 6'3" not 6'2" and he did say he's overweight and would like to lose about twenty pounds.

David Plouffe: Trump Is the ‘Heaviest’ Presidential Candidate Since Taft

Behind Taft and Grover Cleveland.

Trump's father had alzheimer's, and Trump is currently at an age when Alzheimer's symptoms begin to present.

Why was none of this discussed in the campaign? We have an obese, possibly demented president with nuclear codes. He doesn't exercise, and he eat fast food. If we're lucky, he'll die suddenly. If we're unlucky, he'll continue to engage in more bizarre, clueless behavior, and wreck this country for years.
Some people are too stupid to comprehend the difference between heavy and obese.

Trump's father had alzheimer's, and Trump is currently at an age when Alzheimer's symptoms begin to present.

Why was none of this discussed in the campaign? We have an obese, possibly demented president with nuclear codes. He doesn't exercise, and he eat fast food. If we're lucky, he'll die suddenly. If we're unlucky, he'll continue to engage in more bizarre, clueless behavior, and wreck this country for years.
Some people are too stupid to comprehend the difference between heavy and obese.

Including Trump? He's obese. End of story.

donald-trump-070715-getty-ftr-usjpg_1n5dcya5ics1j1ce0zpawt95y1.jpg

He's a walking tub....

Height
Weight
BMI 19 to 24 25 to 29
17 more rows

Stop right there....

That's AT LEAST 280.....

If you say so.

I'm not a good judge of weight or height and don't forget the man is 70 years old. Not to many 70 year olds out there who are lean muscle mass.

A physician's report showed Trump is 6-foot 3-inches tall and weighs 236 pounds. Those figures put his body mass index at 29.5, which is in the overweight category.

He's 6'3" not 6'2" and he did say he's overweight and would like to lose about twenty pounds.

You can add lean muscle mass til you die.....if you put in the effort..

6' 3", 235 would be a small linebacker, or a large safety.....and they probably carry less than 8% body fat...

Does The Yam look like any NFL linebacker or safety you have ever seen?

No one said "Morbidly Obese"....

No one said "Morbidly Obese"....
Anything is better than the alternative, a Colostomy bag in a pantsuit

Looking at that pic I'd say that he could lose 20 pounds.

Generally, if your belly sticks out further than your chest you are most likely obese.

Height
Weight
BMI 19 to 24 25 to 29
17 more rows

Stop right there....

That's AT LEAST 280.....

If you say so.

You can add lean muscle mass til you die.....if you put in the effort..

6' 3", 235 would be a small linebacker, or a large safety.....and they probably carry less than 8% body fat...

Does The Yam look like any NFL linebacker or safety you have ever seen?

Nope and at 70 I wouldn't expect him to.

When at the NY Military academy Trump was scouted by the Red Sox. He was a hell of a ball player. I'm sure he had plenty of muscle mass then.

But we weren't worried about Clinton's age and health issues were we.

I love how you are wanting the death of a sitting President. You nut jobs are disgusting pieces of crap.

Either that or his resignation or impeachment, yes.

He's a stain on America.

So is Warren, so is Clinton, so is Sharpton, so is Schumer, I don't wish for their death.

You are a first class asshole and a POS however I don't wish for your death either.

He's a walking tub....

Height
Weight
BMI 19 to 24 25 to 29
17 more rows

Stop right there....

That's AT LEAST 280.....

If you say so.

Trump is closer to 6'1"

He lies about his height

He is over 70 years old… And he ran circles around most everybody in the primary and certainly Hildabeast

Last edited:

President Trump could join Weight Watchers and slim down.
Your mental affliction, however, is not even treatable....let alone curable.

He has over 70 years old… And he ran circles around most everybody in the primary and certainly Hildabeast
Most people that age are not exactly in prime shape, obviously. In old age humans tend to lose lean muscle tissue and bone density.

He has over 70 years old… And he ran circles around most everybody in the primary and certainly Hildabeast
Most people that age are not exactly in prime shape, obviously. In old age humans tend to lose lean muscle tissue and bone density.

And exhibit signs of dementia

Of course they do but you can bet RW a brumbelstiltskin will be loaded with muscle mass when they are 70. In fact they will both be body builders.

Of course the muscle will be between their ears but you can't have everything. LOL

'Donald Trump is the 3rd fattest president'

That's the BEST you got today, snowflake?

upload_2017-2-23_14-16-51.jpeg

Why don't we discuss something that actually MATTERS...like the fact that Obama has the 3RD WORST Average Approval Rating, BEHIND BUSH?!

:p

Boy, that didn't take long!

The left has lost all its arguments against his policies, so they have turned to snarkish, childish, personal attacks.

Why are we not surprised?

Because you're the kinds of idiots who would consider a reality TV personality suited to the Oval Office.....

At 38% "approval".......and sinking.

Ooooh ---- approval rating going down!!! Woe is me!!

Would it surprise you that the vast majority of America doesn't give a tinker's dam about his approval rating?

The wall goes up - his rating goes down.

The jobs go up - his rating goes down.

Quality of healthcare goes up - his rating goes down.

International standing goes up - his rating goes down.

NATO contributions from our allies go up - his rating goes down.

The rule of law goes up - his rating goes down.

Now, you know why we don't give a fuck about his approval rating.
Would it surprise you that the vast majority of America doesn't give a tinker's dam about his approval rating?

So many levels of Stupid, not enough time...

How do you know?

BTW, 'jobs go up' from what?

I'm betting you don't have the slightest idea.

Wrong ....

You stake your whole argument based on polls from organizations at war with the President. You seriously expect those to be accurate? The Rasmussen poll was conducted in New York, Connecticut, California, and Oregon - all, just ever so coincidentally, Democratic strongholds. What OTHER answer did you expect?

How do I know? I live in flyover country - I can tell you that presidential approval is virtually unanimous. We have demonstrations against Trump that reach all the way into the 70's. Once we even had over 100!!!!! Given a town of 400,000 ... well, you understand. Just like the people didn't participate in polls during the election, they aren't participating now. I also travel to several cities for business ... and I see the same thing. The adults understand ... and the children gnash their teeth because they don't understand.

All we see is the wild screeches of a disaffected, and very disconnected, extreme left. One could almost call it the death throes of a failed political movement.

Forum List

Back