🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump jr and his wife file for divorce

That's too bad for many reasons, the top 5 being those children.

Vanessa has never wanted or embraced the spotlight. On a personal note, I have always thought her to be the most attractive of the entire Trump family. I wish her peace as I relate to life in a goldfish bowl and the urge and guts to leave one.

th

That's too bad for many reasons, the top 5 being those children.

Vanessa has never wanted or embraced the spotlight. On a personal note, I have always thought her to be the most attractive of the entire Trump family. I wish her peace as I relate to life in a goldfish bowl and the urge and guts to leave one.

th

Given what this scummy family is doing to America, I find it hard to be sympathetic to any of them.

Vanessa is jumping ship. She knows what's coming down and she's trying to protect herself. Why else would she hire a criminal defense attorney instead of a family law attorney?

If the marriage was strong it would not have folded....no excuses. It was weak to begin with if it failed.

and you dumb asses fall for MSM BS LIES LMFAO

What is the most sickening about Trump hating losers you are the most miserable skanks in the planet

YOU LOVE ABORTIONS ( MURDER)
YOU CELEBRATE PEOPLE NOT BEING MARRIED
YOU GET OF ON KILLING THE ELDERLY AND CELEBRATE IT
YOU HATE AMERICA
YOU HATE TRUMP
YOU HATE FREEDOM
YOU HATE RIGHTS OF OTHERS
YOU HATE EVERYTHING.........INCLUDING YOURSELVES.

upload_2018-3-18_10-32-54.png

Eric Trump

What is the most sickening about Trump hating losers you are the most miserable skanks in the planet

YOU HATE AMERICA
YOU HATE TRUMP
YOU HATE FREEDOM

View attachment 183324

Eric Trump
^ ^ ^
l3ol6.gif

YOU HATE AMERICA
YOU HATE TRUMP
YOU HATE FREEDOM

And this is the kind of crazy that has taken over the GOP. Gaze upon it in horror, people.

He's a skank, just like dear old dad. I'm surprised Vanessa put up with his shit as long as she did.

On a completely unrelated note, he's allegedly got tons of money. Why hasn't he bought a chin, like Ivanka did?

Why hasn't Crooked H divorced her rapist husband yet, though? These snowflake articles spew Trump celebrity gossip...

Every time you try to change the subject, we understand that to mean you have no strong argument. Trumps are indefensible, so you attack Clintons. I get it. No worries.

Trumps are indefensible, so you attack Clintons. I get it. No worries.

What is less defensible regarding Trump than say, Ted Kennedy?

At least Trump hasnt left a woman drowning in his car yet.

Trump is a typical NE bidnessman as is his son, though both are very good at their trade they do have that Ulysses quality of wanting their cake and eat it too kind of thing. But ears filled with wax is going to get one past a betrayed wife and many men are finding that out despite all the Free Love horse crap we are inundated with in our culture.

"You mean she WONT forgive me? The nerve!". Then the wife takes everything the guy owns, except in the case of men like these who can hire plenty of very good attorneys to have an equitable split.

Trumps are indefensible, so you attack Clintons. I get it. No worries.

What is less defensible regarding Trump than say, Ted Kennedy?

At least Trump hasnt left a woman drowning in his car yet.

Trump is a typical NE bidnessman as is his son, though both are very good at their trade they do have that Ulysses quality of wanting their cake and eat it too kind of thing. But ears filled with wax is going to get one past a betrayed wife and many men are finding that out despite all the Free Love horse crap we are inundated with in our culture.

"You mean she WONT forgive me? The nerve!". Then the wife takes everything the guy owns, except in the case of men like these who can hire plenty of very good attorneys to have an equitable split.
LOLOL

Whattya think? Ted gives every Republican a hall pass for all time?

Your unconditional surrender is accepted.

Forum List

Back