🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump jr and his wife file for divorce

Uranium one?

Good grief. This has been proven untrue on this board multiple times! Grow a brain...

Keep going with your all talk denial. Cause it helps Trump prove his point.

You are annoying....Bye!

Keep throwing shit against the wall hoping it sticks.
No one can have their head this far up their ass! Donnie Jr's. wife may well have a story to tell. Donnie Jr. conducted business for his father. Donnie Jr.'s wife is probably living in TERROR.

Donnie Jr.'s marital status is 'newsworthy'.

It is also Mueller worthy!

Uranium one?

Good grief. This has been proven untrue on this board multiple times! Grow a brain...

You are annoying....Bye!

No one can have their head this far up their ass! Donnie Jr's. wife may well have a story to tell. Donnie Jr. conducted business for his father. Donnie Jr.'s wife is probably living in TERROR.

Terror from LWNJs apparently.

You are annoying....Bye!

It's just all words now right?

You are annoying....Bye!

It sure as HELL isn't even remotely out of the question this young lady knows shit. Why wouldn't she have as much potential to be called as Ivanka? The only one that appears totally out of the woods is the 4th kid, with wife #2__________. She's seen, but rarely.

When your parent is POTUS, you live in a media fishbowl. That has to create an awful lot of marital stress.

I do apologize but stuff like this is not funny to me. It remind me of the threads by Steve McGarrett that would bash the Obama family and there is no humor in family problems to me.

Bash Donald Sr. all you want but divorce is not hilarious.

I know some of you will bash me for this opinion.
You are expecting class from a board comprised of 80% hacks

Who. The. Fuck. Cares?

Donald Jr. is a fucking idiot (you'd have to be to get involved in your wacky dad's political misadventures), but his wife seems like a bit of a bitch. Good riddance to garbage, for both, I say.

T
Being under the media watch creates stress. If it breaks a marriage then the marriage was never solid....ever. Can't take the heat get outta the kitchen. Not buying that lame excuse.

I do apologize but stuff like this is not funny to me. It remind me of the threads by Steve McGarrett that would bash the Obama family and there is no humor in family problems to me.

Bash Donald Sr. all you want but divorce is not hilarious.

I know some of you will bash me for this opinion.
You are expecting class from a board comprised of 80% hacks

I do not expect anything but it would be nice for once.

https://pagesix.com/2018/03/15/vane...w&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow
Vanessa Trump filed for divorce against her husband Donald Trump Jr. late Thursday in Manhattan Supreme Court.

Trump haters will just foam at the mouth with happiness over this one. They get off on seeing families split. Nothing better than kids without a mother and father.
Huh? He’s just following in Daddy’s footsteps. Vanessa must be past the “check out” age.

The Trump family looks forward to his next 2, maybe 3 divorces. Well, if he’s not in prison.

you are sickening.

upload_2018-3-15_17-48-17.png

Sorry to hear this. Wish the best for both and their family.

https://pagesix.com/2018/03/15/vane...w&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow
Vanessa Trump filed for divorce against her husband Donald Trump Jr. late Thursday in Manhattan Supreme Court.

Trump haters will just foam at the mouth with happiness over this one. They get off on seeing families split. Nothing better than kids without a mother and father.
Huh? He’s just following in Daddy’s footsteps. Vanessa must be past the “check out” age.

The Trump family looks forward to his next 2, maybe 3 divorces. Well, if he’s not in prison.

you are sickening.

View attachment 182882
You know FACTUAL, Truman sent advisers for his last 2 years. Ike sent them for 4 -5 years. Kennedy sent them for another 3. Lyndon made it a war and NIXON kept the war going LONGER than any of them! Details, right?

Are Republicans blaming Trump Jr's divorce on Democrats and liberals?

Really?

Nobody really cares. All that money will heal everything. It always does in america.

Forum List

Back