Donald Trump Jr Calls Hunter Biden a "Crackhead", Challenge Him To Debate

Donald Trump Jr. is an idiot desperately trying to find some way to make his daddy love him. What he has been doing hasn't worked so far.

Biden loves his son so much he extorted the Ukraine Government with US taxpayer-funded aid and bragged about it on video.

I wonder why that republican led investigation couldn't find any evidence of wrong doing concerning that.

You need the Republicans approval to find wrongdoing? You ought to spend more time wondering how and why Democrats got their panties in a bunch over Trump asking for a favor yet had no problem with Biden using extortion.

Donald Trump Jr. is an idiot desperately trying to find some way to make his daddy love him. What he has been doing hasn't worked so far.

Biden loves his son so much he extorted the Ukraine Government with US taxpayer-funded aid and bragged about it on video.

I wonder why that republican led investigation couldn't find any evidence of wrong doing concerning that.

You need the Republicans approval to find wrongdoing? You ought to spend more time wondering how and why Democrats got their panties in a bunch over Trump asking for a favor yet had no problem with Biden using extortion.

If anybody wanted to find wrong doing, it was the republicans. They couldn't.

This family of Beverly Hills white trash is a fucking turd farm. They just crank out turd after turd. Trump Sr, Trump, Trump Jr. I bet the young one turns out to be a turd. It’s a turd farm. That’s all they grow.
Beverly Hills? What are you babbling about? New York City...Palm Beach...yeah! Beverly Hills? That's not a Trump stomping ground! Calling the Trump's "white trash" is rather amusing as well. Hard to find a more born with a silver spoon in your mouth group than the Trump's! Just a stupid all around post, Gator!
Sorry you didn’t get it. He’s basically Rodney Dangerfield in caddy shack except a dick. White trash rich... although maybe not rich when you consider $421m of loans due.
An even stupider analogy, Gator! Rodney Dangerfield plays a blue collar guy in that movie who happens to be rich. He's NOTHING like Donald Trump.
As far as how much Trump has due in loans? That's the nature of the beast with real estate investment. Very few transactions take place where someone buys a property without borrowing money. You'd know that if you were an investor...which you're obviously not!

Ah yes...another person who can't tell that difference between doing wrong and committing a crime! Joe Biden didn't commit a crime when he let his drug addict son cash in on his office...but it was the epitome of doing wrong! That he thought he could do so in such a blatant way is what should make people pause. Joe Biden took a page out of the Clinton playbook...the one that says there are rules for the common people and then there are rules for the "ruling class".

Ah yes...another person who can't tell that difference between doing wrong and committing a crime! Joe Biden didn't commit a crime when he let his drug addict son cash in on his office...but it was the epitome of doing wrong! That he thought he could do so in such a blatant way is what should make people pause. Joe Biden took a page out of the Clinton playbook...the one that says there are rules for the common people and then there are rules for the "ruling class".

Excellent point. The difference between Doing Wrong and Committing a Crime.

You got nothing. Quit whining.

I did get nothing. Hunter Biden on the other hand got MILLIONS! For what, Bulldog? For no show jobs that gave him plenty of time to chase strippers and snort coke?

I did get nothing. Hunter Biden on the other hand got MILLIONS! For what, Bulldog? For no show jobs that gave him plenty of time to chase strippers and snort coke?

Remind me which office Hunter Biden is running for. To be fair, I'll check out all the wrong doing that republican investigation found on Hunter Biden, and get back with you.

Remind me which office Hunter Biden is running for. To be fair, I'll check out all the wrong doing that republican investigation found on Hunter Biden, and get back with you.

You don't mind If I refrain from writing in Hunters name in on the Presidential Ballot, do you?

Why would Hunter ever run for office? That would actually require "work"! All he does now is collect huge amounts of money for no show jobs that people give him because they're trying to buy favors from his father. He's been doing THAT since he first got out of college and was gifted that job on the board of Amtrak and he's been doing it ever since!

This ain't no pro wrasslin' Junior.
could be...but lil ol hunter wunter should explain how to be unemployed and wind up w/millions. and why ,crackhead, were you dishonarably discharged from the service. COCAINE!!! alot of answers are needed
Why?

This obsession with Hunter is laughable. The man isn't running for any office. He doesnt have to answet to yo or anyone. He is a private citizen.

After the debate, I'm not so sure about that. Reminded me of the posturing and working the mic that you see in the WWE.

Trump was acting like a crazed studio wrestler. He interrupted about 2 1/2 times more than Biden did. More than 140 times.
Trump should show up to debates wearing a sequined cape, do the Ric Flair strut and go WOOOOOO!

could be...but lil ol hunter wunter should explain how to be unemployed and wind up w/millions. and why ,crackhead, were you dishonarably discharged from the service. COCAINE!!! alot of answers are needed
Why?

This obsession with Hunter is laughable. The man isn't running for any office. He doesnt have to answet to yo or anyone. He is a private citizen.
His dad on the other hand....

After the debate, I'm not so sure about that. Reminded me of the posturing and working the mic that you see in the WWE.

No, it's not the same. WWE is scripted and both sides get to get their say. It's much more dramatic that way. What you saw was a President going completely off the script he was given because just before it started he was hit how bad he is doing in the polls. And he did even worse afterwards. That was a worldwide embarrassment for our "President " to act like that. If America wasn't a laughing stock before, it certainly was afterwards.

I still vote for Mutes, Shock Colors and Firehoses at the next one.

Where is Hunter by the way? It's obvious that Don Jr checks in where he's at with nothing to hide. But Hunter can be able to collude with Russia while his Vice President Sleepy Dad overlooked it..

Forum List

Back