Donald Trump Jr Calls Hunter Biden a "Crackhead", Challenge Him To Debate

that's nasty...love it!

Tramp acts like he's on crack all the time.

There is no evidence Hunter still uses crack or any drugs.
why, did you give it a drug test to be able to assert that comment? i doubt it, so stop spreading fake news. truthfully, your comments make me think you are on some good drugs---enjoy

This family of Beverly Hills white trash is a fucking turd farm. They just crank out turd after turd. Trump Sr, Trump, Trump Jr. I bet the young one turns out to be a turd. It’s a turd farm. That’s all they grow.
was that next door to your turd farm?

Donald Trump Jr. is an idiot desperately trying to find some way to make his daddy love him. What he has been doing hasn't worked so far.
says someone looking for affection!!!!

Donald Trump Jr. is an idiot desperately trying to find some way to make his daddy love him. What he has been doing hasn't worked so far.
We know Drug Addiction is a serious problem. We also know Progs are dirty in destroying people. Trump can play the game also. Joe Biden has most of his political class, most of the media, most of the entertainers on TV, movies, comedy, singers and more on his side. There are those who are not, but many are destroyed or denied when promoting Trump. Trump, Jr. seems to be a lot more on the ball then Biden's son at this point.

Tramp jr is scum.
as well as you are for believing evil demonrats

that's nasty...love it!

Never seen Hunter on tv doing up close interviews so I can't say but I have in the past two weeks have seen Don Jr and his actions and eyes certainly say he's on something.

This family of Beverly Hills white trash is a fucking turd farm. They just crank out turd after turd. Trump Sr, Trump, Trump Jr. I bet the young one turns out to be a turd. It’s a turd farm. That’s all they grow.
was that next door to your turd farm?
Karma’d that’s bitches family with the ‘rona last night. Good fucking job!

that's nasty...love it!

Tramp acts like he's on crack all the time.

There is no evidence Hunter still uses crack or any drugs.
He's been addict all or most all of his life------------------------he is still a crack head.

A debate between Joe Biden's son and Donald Trump's son would be magnificent and entertaining!

The challenge was made this past March...

The question over the past several months has been, "Where's Hunter?"

The question is "What reason could there possibly be for a debate between the two?" Just another right wing effort to distract.

A debate between Joe Biden's son and Donald Trump's son would be magnificent and entertaining!

The question is "What reason could there possibly be for a debate between the two?" Just another right wing effort to distract.
to prove TRUTH. look that word up, you may learn something. the kid is a crack head and daddy has been right by its side, doing his drugs

to prove TRUTH. look that word up, you may learn something. the kid is a crack head and daddy has been right by its side, doing his drugs

What a pathetically silly remark.

that's nasty...love it!

The Super Spreader in Chief continues to demean a once-great office.

We know Drug Addiction is a serious problem. We also know Progs are dirty in destroying people. Trump can play the game also. Joe Biden has most of his political class, most of the media, most of the entertainers on TV, movies, comedy, singers and more on his side. There are those who are not, but many are destroyed or denied when promoting Trump. Trump, Jr. seems to be a lot more on the ball then Biden's son at this point.

Tramp jr is scum.
You think Donald Trump Jr. is "scum" but don't have a problem with Hunter Biden? You might want to check your value system, Penny!

that's nasty...love it!

Never seen Hunter on tv doing up close interviews so I can't say but I have in the past two weeks have seen Don Jr and his actions and eyes certainly say he's on something.
Hunter is hiding.

What a pathetically silly remark.
my guess is you are referring to the 1 you responded with. sounds like you dont like TRUTH either....just saying

Beverly Hills? What are you babbling about? New York City...Palm Beach...yeah! Beverly Hills? That's not a Trump stomping ground! Calling the Trump's "white trash" is rather amusing as well. Hard to find a more born with a silver spoon in your mouth group than the Trump's! Just a stupid all around post, Gator!

Tramp jr is scum.
so you like crack heads? ok, did the demonrats tell you to say that? because i know you dont think w/out permission

Beverly Hills? What are you babbling about? New York City...Palm Beach...yeah! Beverly Hills? That's not a Trump stomping ground! Calling the Trump's "white trash" is rather amusing as well. Hard to find a more born with a silver spoon in your mouth group than the Trump's! Just a stupid all around post, Gator!
Sorry you didn’t get it. He’s basically Rodney Dangerfield in caddy shack except a dick. White trash rich... although maybe not rich when you consider $421m of loans due.

Biden loves his son so much he extorted the Ukraine Government with US taxpayer-funded aid and bragged about it on video.

Biden loves his son so much he extorted the Ukraine Government with US taxpayer-funded aid and bragged about it on video.

I wonder why that republican led investigation couldn't find any evidence of wrong doing concerning that.

Forum List

Back