Donald Trump Jr Calls Hunter Biden a "Crackhead", Challenge Him To Debate

Where is Hunter by the way? It's obvious that Don Jr checks in where he's at with nothing to hide. But Hunter can be able to collude with Russia while his Vice President Sleepy Dad overlooked it..

Tell you what. Since you care and I don't, you go hire an expensive Detective Agency to find out. But please don't bore us with what you found.

And I don't even care where Eric and Don Jr. are either.

that's nasty...love it!

He told the truth,Biden will never be man enough to show up.lol

that's nasty...love it!

Voters have had enough of this nastiness. They will vote Trump and Republicans out of office.
especially TRUMPERS. you asswipe demonrats have accomplished jack shit in 4 years. BTW TRUMP is in his 4th year, so what did demonrats accomplish? wasted millions of AMERICANS tax dollars on their vivid imaginations. each and every one of theses morons need to be booted, and shot for treason....
You nailed it and took him to school.

Where is Hunter by the way? It's obvious that Don Jr checks in where he's at with nothing to hide. But Hunter can be able to collude with Russia while his Vice President Sleepy Dad overlooked it..

Tell you what. Since you care and I don't, you go hire an expensive Detective Agency to find out. But please don't bore us with what you found.

Why did Trump supposedly get impeached by the House? I forgot, if you can refresh my memory.

that's nasty...love it!

He told the truth,Biden will never be man enough to show up.lol

He is just grabbing headlines. Now, if he were to call Hunter up and meet him for a fist fight then that may settle this. But this grandstanding is just plain boring.

Why did Trump supposedly get impeached by the House? I forgot, if you can refresh my memory.

If you can't remember than you have a short in the Kabaza and my telling will do no good. Not to worry, the state of NY has some plans for your criminal Orange Deity. And then whomever takes over as President will have to clean up the mess that Rump has left.

I know you're trying really hard to make something out of Biden's son, but nobody cares.

This ain't no pro wrasslin' Junior.
could be...but lil ol hunter wunter should explain how to be unemployed and wind up w/millions. and why ,crackhead, were you dishonarably discharged from the service. COCAINE!!! alot of answers are needed
Why?

This obsession with Hunter is laughable. The man isn't running for any office. He doesnt have to answet to yo or anyone. He is a private citizen.
could be, but you idiots associate TRUMPS kids with him, so BEIJING XIDEN is just as guilty for allowing the crackhead to be just that....an unemployed million dollar salary crack head...deal with it

I know you're trying really hard to make something out of Biden's son, but nobody cares.
i know, just the intelligent ones. that leaves your biased mind out

If you can't remember than you have a short in the Kabaza and my telling will do no good. Not to worry, the state of NY has some plans for your criminal Orange Deity. And then whomever takes over as President will have to clean up the mess that Rump has left.
starting with you!!!

This ain't no pro wrasslin' Junior.
could be...but lil ol hunter wunter should explain how to be unemployed and wind up w/millions. and why ,crackhead, were you dishonarably discharged from the service. COCAINE!!! alot of answers are needed
Why?

This obsession with Hunter is laughable. The man isn't running for any office. He doesnt have to answet to yo or anyone. He is a private citizen.
could be, but you idiots associate TRUMPS kids with him, so BEIJING XIDEN is just as guilty for allowing the crackhead to be just that....an unemployed million dollar salary crack head...deal with it

First of all, my IQ is well north of 100 so I don't quite qualify as an idiot. In fact, one of the dumbest persons I have ever met had an IQ north of 100. So you are wrong on that part.

2nd, I don't care about Rumps kids. They can all go to prison and I would be fine with that just as long as they take the old man with him. Or they can stay out of Prison and they can just take Rump.

If Eric, who isn't a whiz kid, can run a business worth millions then Hunter should be able to do the same thing. No sweat off my gonads.

It is noticeable that some of the more animated Prog politicians are in stealth mode.

It is noticeable that some of the more animated Prog politicians are in stealth mode.

On this subject, who the hell cares. Like I care what Hunter thinks of Don, Jr. or viceaversa.

Don Jr loves to fish, so do I!

One thing about Indiana, if there’s a moving body of water, there is probably a trout in it

Forum List

Back