Donald Trump Jr: Women Who Can’t ‘Handle’ Harassment ‘Don’t Belong In The Workforce’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
5800bec0170000c316acbed8.jpeg

Tree, meet apple.

Donald Trump Jr. offered some unsolicited career advice for women concerned aboutsexual harassment in the workplace: Just quit, already.

“If you can’t handle some of the basic stuff that’s become a problem in the workforce today, then you don’t belong in the workforce,” Donald Trump’s son told The Opie and Anthony Show in a 2013 interview that BuzzFeed just unearthed.

“You should go maybe teach kindergarten,” he said, apparently suggesting that teachers aren’t part of the workforce. “You can’t be negotiating billion-dollar deals if you can’t handle, like, you know.”

Gender-based harassment, both sexual and not, is against the law in the U.S. “It is illegal to harass a woman by making offensive comments about women in general,” according to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

So if the GOP presidential nominee’s son can’t handle not being able to make offensive comments about women, maybe he’s the one unfit for the workforce.

Trump Jr. later joked that saying he’d been harassed would be “my get rich quick scheme. I’m now suing you guys because I feel uncomfortable.”

Listen to the full interview here, courtesy of BuzzFeed:

More: Donald Trump Jr: Women Who Can’t ‘Handle’ Harassment ‘Don’t Belong In The Workforce’

Just imagine having the misogynistic Trump clan in the White House. Tree, meet nut. Scary...

Tree, meet apple.

Donald Trump Jr. offered some unsolicited career advice for women concerned aboutsexual harassment in the workplace: Just quit, already.

“If you can’t handle some of the basic stuff that’s become a problem in the workforce today, then you don’t belong in the workforce,” Donald Trump’s son told The Opie and Anthony Show in a 2013 interview that BuzzFeed just unearthed.

“You should go maybe teach kindergarten,” he said, apparently suggesting that teachers aren’t part of the workforce. “You can’t be negotiating billion-dollar deals if you can’t handle, like, you know.”

Gender-based harassment, both sexual and not, is against the law in the U.S. “It is illegal to harass a woman by making offensive comments about women in general,” according to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

So if the GOP presidential nominee’s son can’t handle not being able to make offensive comments about women, maybe he’s the one unfit for the workforce.

Trump Jr. later joked that saying he’d been harassed would be “my get rich quick scheme. I’m now suing you guys because I feel uncomfortable.”

More: Donald Trump Jr: Women Who Can’t ‘Handle’ Harassment ‘Don’t Belong In The Workforce’

Just imagine having the misogynistic Trump clan in the White House. Tree, meet nut. Scary...

From the article

“But listen — there’s a place where you have to draw the line — but today the stuff you get in trouble for…”

More of a complaint about the creeping trend of describing "anything I don't like" as harassment, which is an actual issue.

Tree, meet apple.

From the article

“But listen — there’s a place where you have to draw the line — but today the stuff you get in trouble for…”

More of a complaint about the creeping trend of describing "anything I don't like" as harassment, which is an actual issue.

Here's some food for thought:

A Running List Of The Women Who've Accused Donald Trump Of Sexual Assault

Women are the bullies in the workplace today. Then they cry victim.
Curious, how many times have you been fired for harassing women? And how many times have you been bullied by women at your job? Perhaps you should consider working in a gym cleaning men's locker rooms, according to trump you can talk the way you want in regards to women and won't be bullied by them.

Tree, meet apple.

From the article

Here's some food for thought:

A Running List Of The Women Who've Accused Donald Trump Of Sexual Assault

"accused"

I'm sure they will all disappear once the election is over, unlike the ones who claim Bill the Pill screwed them over.

Women are the bullies in the workplace today. Then they cry victim.
Curious, how many times have you been fired for harassing women? And how many times have you been bullied by women at your job? Perhaps you should consider working in a gym cleaning men's locker rooms, according to trump you can talk the way you want in regards to women and won't be bullied by them.
I am a woman. I NEVER bully in the workplace. And I have been bullied by both men and women in the workplace.

Fuck work, fuck men, fuck women, and fuck you.

trump jr. isn't running for president, though.

That's retarded. He's one of his father's closest advisers.
and yet we hear the left claiming that what bill did in the past (that hillary covered up for him) means nothing when it comes to hillary running. Even though she is planning to put him in charge of the economy.
Again, do you see how stupid and hypocritical the left sounds?

and yet we hear the left claiming that what bill did in the past (that hillary covered up for him) means nothing when it comes to hillary running. Even though she is planning to put him in charge of the economy.

Actually, retard, no I don't. Please elaborate...

Actually, retard, no I don't. Please elaborate...
well, you dont see it because you are one of the retarded idiots.
No offense meant mind you, its just that I feel as though someone needed to let you know.

Forum List

Back