🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Just Can't Wait To Talk Now, Right? "See, I Told You So !!", For The Next Year.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:hitit: We can all just see it now, just not sure what day The Donald will either go before a crowd, on cable or just calling any network. Now Donald Trump really has an issue and red meat to throw back at Hillary and Obama. We all just saw a preview of 2016.
And not just Trump, the other 4 or 5 leading candidates will be having a field day with this issue and there is nothing Obama and Hillary can toss back at them. Yup, now we have all witnessed what happens with open borders. So where did Obama go? Off to Vegas again?
:oops-28:

:hitit: We can all just see it now, just not sure what day The Donald will either go before a crowd, on cable or just calling any network. Now Donald Trump really has an issue and red meat to throw back at Hillary and Obama. We all just saw a preview of 2016.
And not just Trump, the other 4 or 5 leading candidates will be having a field day with this issue and there is nothing Obama and Hillary can toss back at them. Yup, now we have all witnessed what happens with open borders. So where did Obama go? Off to Vegas again?

What exactly in Trump's vast experience in foreign affairs do you imagine he will bring to his next :lmao: "statement" on this horrific event?

What exactly in Trump's vast experience in foreign affairs do you imagine he will bring to his next :lmao: "statement" on this horrific event?

I'd be willing to wager he has more visa stamps in his passport than you do.
I'd be willing to wager he's handled more international business deals and dealt with more foreign politicians than any other candidates have.

...and he's an american patriot. That, in itself, is a refreshing change from the status quo.

He'll be ok...don't trouble yourself.

What office am I running for again?

village idiot?

village idiot?

Trump? No. Victim of affluenza, yes. It's his fan club I wonder about.

village idiot?

I'm sure you "wonder" about many things. Everything is new and exciting to naive, impressionable young people.

village idiot?

I'm sure you "wonder" about many things. Everything is new and exciting to naive, impressionable young people.

As opposed to those who never allow a new thought to cross the threshold without standing their ground and shooting it.

if Bush was President now, anyone wanna guess how long it would be before Hillary would start her mens underwear fit?

I see its driving the left insane how Trump keeps getting it right and they keep getting it wrong.

village idiot?

As opposed to those who never allow a new thought to cross the threshold without standing their ground and shooting it.
:blahblah:

We know he will do something, as opposed to Hillary who will do nothing and probably even try to import more of the muzzie savages.

We know he will do something, as opposed to Hillary who will do nothing and probably even try to import more of the muzzie savages.
after what the JV squad did last night, maybe now we really need that wall?

I see its driving the left insane how Trump keeps getting it right and they keep getting it wrong.
and eventually we will hear from some leftist lunatic, "We shouldnt let one minor incident be the reason we need to close the border".

after what the JV squad did last night, maybe now we really need that wall?

I'd say that pretty much sealed the election for Trump. Does anyone imagine Hillary doing anything substantive to defend us from terrorists?

looks like Hillary is backed into a corner being we just saw a preview of what will happen if shes president, guess she will just campaign on the rights for men to use the ladies rooms and tax the rich to pay for her personal expenses.

this will be the current excuse for both hillary and bambi until they come up with a better one. "Oops, I screwed up, chit happens, i will make sure it wont happen again".

There needs to be quite a bit of "I told you so".

Hussein Obama has been very weak in dealing with Islamic terrorism.

He refuses to even call it terrorism. We saw that in his initial response to Benghazi. He called ISIS "the JV", minimizing the threat. He encouraged the Arab Spring. He doesn't have the courage to waterboard terrorists or keep them locked up in Gitmo.

These stupid Moon Bats elected a shithead as President with strong Muslim cultural connections and then we see the consequences of his inability to recognize the Muslim threat.

You would have thought that that the name "Hussien" would have been a strong clue as to the fact that Obama was not going to confront radical Islam but these Gruberidiots that voted for him didn't think about that, did they?

anyone think we will ever see Bambi and Hillary ever take candid questions from the press again after what happened last night?

Forum List

Back