🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump just got "Tina Fey'd" by Hillary Clinton.

For some strange reason I assume all folks who watch SNL are fucking retards. I could be wrong, but no evidence so far.

Hillary is taking tips from a comedian on explaining policy. Interesting. Maybe Hillary can get a comedian to think up her next slogan too.
Don s foreign policy comes from "his own brain" without needing any advice from the generals, so he says...
Yeah. There's lots of so they say. I'm not a Trump fan, so you are wasting your zingers. LOL Besides, isn't this an all hail Hillary thread?

Tina quoted Palin word for word

Donald Trump Quotes by Hillary Clinton:

More countries should have nuclear weapons including Arabia

Default on our debts

Torture.

Murder of civilians related to terrorists.

I have a very good brain

I know more about Isis than the generals do, believe me.

Climate change invented by Chinese.

Praised Putin.

He has foreign policy experience because he ran the Miss Universe Pageant.

and on

and on...............

Trump talking about Miss Universe Pageant as "foreign policy experience".

When you can quote someone else, it can be devastating. Republicans use partial quotes and do it all the time. You didn't make that, what difference does it make.

If I said, "Republicans say I want to kill my grandmother", they would only use "I want to kill my grandmother" because that's what they do, it's who they are.

Hillary, on the other hand, used Donald's words and quotes in context.
There are those who say, but she didn't give specifics. Only she did. Everything Donald is for, obviously, she is against. Torture, murder, default, Putin and so on. But I suspect she likes Miss Universe, but I'm not sure.

Tina Fey? Ah... The racist liberal bitch that made nasty comments about Mexicans and Native American's while filming in NM.

Yeah. There is a real role model . Not.

Funny how Cankles claims Donnieboy is a warmonger, when clearly she is a Neocon of the highest degree.

...and old leftist trick of accusing your opponent of the exact things you ARE. As old as that tactic is, it still works on dummies.
Trump's comeback was historic. I was against the war in Iraq, you voted for it.

Tina quoted Palin word for word

Donald Trump Quotes by Hillary Clinton:

More countries should have nuclear weapons including Arabia

Default on our debts

Torture.

Murder of civilians related to terrorists.

I have a very good brain

I know more about Isis than the generals do, believe me.

Climate change invented by Chinese.

Praised Putin.

He has foreign policy experience because he ran the Miss Universe Pageant.

and on

and on...............

Trump talking about Miss Universe Pageant as "foreign policy experience".

When you can quote someone else, it can be devastating. Republicans use partial quotes and do it all the time. You didn't make that, what difference does it make.

If I said, "Republicans say I want to kill my grandmother", they would only use "I want to kill my grandmother" because that's what they do, it's who they are.

Hillary, on the other hand, used Donald's words and quotes in context.
There are those who say, but she didn't give specifics. Only she did. Everything Donald is for, obviously, she is against. Torture, murder, default, Putin and so on. But I suspect she likes Miss Universe, but I'm not sure.

You can be sure Hillary 'likes' any Miss Universe.
But Hillary better not let Huma know about it.
'Sand monkey' women like Huma have a bad reputation for violence when they are jealous.

Yes...yes....all strong, assertive women are lesbians........

Yoko Ono claimed she had an affair with her.

Yuck. I wouldn't touch Ono to scratch her. All I can say is "OH NO!".

Funny how Cankles claims Donnieboy is a warmonger, when clearly she is a Neocon of the highest degree.

...and old leftist trick of accusing your opponent of the exact things you ARE. As old as that tactic is, it still works on dummies.

BS he's Monday morning quarterbacking.

Trump had told radio host Howard Stern that he was in support of the war: “Yeah, I guess so,” he can be heard saying in an audio clip of the interview. “You know, I wish the first time it was done correctly.”

Donald Trump’s Contradictory Iraq War Position Implodes

Furthermore the Iraq Resolution of 2002 was not a declaration of war. It granted President Bush the power to decide to use the US military on certain conditions. Still she should not have vote yes on it.

Rdean, does your employer know that you're using a company computer during work hours to post non-work related nonsense? ....... :cool:
I'm retiring soon. We are working on a knowledge transfer.
I'm really glad you are so concerned.

You're transferring your knowledge to another person? That should take about 10 minutes..................

Seriously, you are one brain washed retard seeing the Republican bogeyman everywhere you look.

Trump had told radio host Howard Stern that he was in support of the war: “Yeah, I guess so,” he can be heard saying in an audio clip of the interview. “You know, I wish the first time it was done correctly.”

Furthermore the Iraq Resolution of 2002 was not a declaration of war. It granted President Bush the power to decide to use the US military on certain conditions. Still she should not have vote yes on it.

Incorrect, she was right to vote yes, and she should now stand behind that decision.

I thought the D Party stood for avoiding war, limiting the power of Wall Street and the Banksters, and helping the little guy. Apparently that is all BS, since they are about to nominate a candidate who is the opposite of those things.

Do you fail to recall Trump going after Little Jebbie in the debates, over his dumb ass brother's Iraq War? He ripped W a new one. That was great and libs everywhere should have cheered, but alas too many libs are hypocrites.
0_0_0_0_334_392_csupload_68193015.jpg

I thought the D Party stood for avoiding war, limiting the power of Wall Street and the Banksters, and helping the little guy. Apparently that is all BS, since they are about to nominate a candidate who is the opposite of those things.

That is one of the things that Hillary supporters are the most mad about .

Bernie has Hillary outmatched on the left, she can't move far enough left to steal his supporters, and Trump is dead in the center and telling the right to either move to the center with him or he'll make do without their support, leaving Hillary with a very small slice of people to appeal to.

Do you fail to recall Trump going after Little Jebbie in the debates, over his dumb ass brother's Iraq War? He ripped W a new one. That was great and libs everywhere should have cheered, but alas too many libs are hypocrites.

Yep, that is EXACTLY why none of the Bush's will endorse Trump. He hurt their feelings.

Yep, that is EXACTLY why none of the Bush's will endorse Trump. He hurt their feelings.
I for one, don't give a fuck about the feelings of the Bush crime family.

I for one, don't give a fuck about the feelings of the Bush crime family.

I don't care either.

Incorrect, she was right to vote yes, and she should now stand behind that decision.

I disagree. Saddam/Iraq was contained and couldn't even rebuild it's conventional army much less restart it's destroyed Chemical or Biological Weapons programs. His father, President Bush (41), even wrote about it:

Excerpt from "Why We Didn't Remove Saddam" by George Bush [Sr.] and Brent Scowcroft, Time (2 March 1998):

"While we hoped that popular revolt or coup would topple Saddam, neither the U.S. nor the countries of the region wished to see the breakup of the Iraqi state. We were concerned about the long-term balance of power at the head of the Gulf. Trying to eliminate Saddam, extending the ground war into an occupation of Iraq, would have violated our guideline about not changing objectives in midstream, engaging in "mission creep," and would have incurred incalculable human and political costs. Apprehending him was probably impossible. We had been unable to find Noriega in Panama, which we knew intimately. We would have been forced to occupy Baghdad and, in effect, rule Iraq. The coalition would instantly have collapsed, the Arabs deserting it in anger and other allies pulling out as well. Under those circumstances, furthermore, we had been self-consciously trying to set a pattern for handling aggression in the post-cold war world. Going in and occupying Iraq, thus unilaterally exceeding the U.N.'s mandate, would have destroyed the precedent of international response to aggression we hoped to establish. Had we gone the invasion route, the U.S. could conceivably still be an occupying power in a bitterly hostile land. It would have been a dramatically different--and perhaps barren--outcome."

I've been told that the same passage appears on page 489 of Bush and Scowcroft's book, A World Transformed (Alfred A. Knopf, 1998).

Reasons Not to Invade Iraq, By George Bush Sr.

I disagree. Saddam/Iraq was contained and couldn't even rebuild it's conventional army much less restart it's destroyed Chemical or Biological Weapons programs. His father, President Bush (41), even wrote about it:

Excerpt from "Why We Didn't Remove Saddam" by George Bush [Sr.] and Brent Scowcroft, Time (2 March 1998):

"While we hoped that popular revolt or coup would topple Saddam, neither the U.S. nor the countries of the region wished to see the breakup of the Iraqi state. We were concerned about the long-term balance of power at the head of the Gulf. Trying to eliminate Saddam, extending the ground war into an occupation of Iraq, would have violated our guideline about not changing objectives in midstream, engaging in "mission creep," and would have incurred incalculable human and political costs. Apprehending him was probably impossible. We had been unable to find Noriega in Panama, which we knew intimately. We would have been forced to occupy Baghdad and, in effect, rule Iraq. The coalition would instantly have collapsed, the Arabs deserting it in anger and other allies pulling out as well. Under those circumstances, furthermore, we had been self-consciously trying to set a pattern for handling aggression in the post-cold war world. Going in and occupying Iraq, thus unilaterally exceeding the U.N.'s mandate, would have destroyed the precedent of international response to aggression we hoped to establish. Had we gone the invasion route, the U.S. could conceivably still be an occupying power in a bitterly hostile land. It would have been a dramatically different--and perhaps barren--outcome."

I've been told that the same passage appears on page 489 of Bush and Scowcroft's book, A World Transformed (Alfred A. Knopf, 1998).

Reasons Not to Invade Iraq, By George Bush Sr.

I'm not saying that in hindshight it was the right decision. I'm saying given the facts at the same nearly EVERYONE agreed with the decision to go into Iraq and looking back now and saying "oh I regret that decision" doesn't make sense. She would have looked stronger if she had said "I voted based on the information we had at the time, and I stand behind my vote"

So you're calling Hillary a leftist and a neo con and expect someone to take you seriously?

gipper said:

I thought it made a great ouroboros.

The GOP is certainly in some form of a rebirth.......

Time will tell if it grows legs and walks.

Forum List

Back