🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump just got "Tina Fey'd" by Hillary Clinton.

For some strange reason I assume all folks who watch SNL are fucking retards. I could be wrong, but no evidence so far.

I think you have SNL and Fox mixed up. True, both are comedy, but SNL is satire, Fox is for fucking retards.

Glad to clear that up.

I'm saying given the facts at the same nearly EVERYONE agreed with the decision to go into Iraq

But that isn't exactly true. 30% of Americans didn't agree. Across the world that % was higher too. A majority of Democrats in Congress (that's both the House and Senate) voted no on that bill.

I have no love for Clinton, I choose Bernie, but I will choose her over him any day.

I'm saying given the facts at the same nearly EVERYONE agreed with the decision to go into Iraq

But that isn't exactly true. 30% of Americans didn't agree. Across the world that % was higher too. A majority of Democrats in Congress (that's both the House and Senate) voted no on that bill.

I have no love for Clinton, I choose Bernie, but I will choose her over him any day.
I remember reading that 89% of those who enlisted thought Saddam was behind 9/11. After watching Bush on TV, I know I did. I never dreamed a United States political party was out to damage this country the way Republicans have.

I would say that 70% is nearly everyone in this context.

I remember reading that 89% of those who enlisted thought Saddam was behind 9/11. After watching Bush on TV, I know I did. I never dreamed a United States political party was out to damage this country the way Republicans have.
Then you must be dumb. I knew we went into Iraq because they weren't complying with the UN resolutions they agreed to regarding ceasefire.

Are you capable of making one single fucking post without blaming the GOP for something?

Then you must be dumb. I knew we went into Iraq because they weren't complying with the UN resolutions they agreed to regarding ceasefire.

Rdean IS dumb, there is no maybe about that.

Tina quoted Palin word for word

Donald Trump Quotes by Hillary Clinton:

More countries should have nuclear weapons including Arabia

Default on our debts

Torture.

Murder of civilians related to terrorists.

I have a very good brain

I know more about Isis than the generals do, believe me.

Climate change invented by Chinese.

Praised Putin.

He has foreign policy experience because he ran the Miss Universe Pageant.

and on

and on...............

Trump talking about Miss Universe Pageant as "foreign policy experience".

When you can quote someone else, it can be devastating. Republicans use partial quotes and do it all the time. You didn't make that, what difference does it make.

If I said, "Republicans say I want to kill my grandmother", they would only use "I want to kill my grandmother" because that's what they do, it's who they are.

Hillary, on the other hand, used Donald's words and quotes in context.
There are those who say, but she didn't give specifics. Only she did. Everything Donald is for, obviously, she is against. Torture, murder, default, Putin and so on. But I suspect she likes Miss Universe, but I'm not sure.

Yep, and Adolf Trump will fade into the dustbin of history much like Daisy Mae Mooseburger.

Tina quoted Palin word for word

Donald Trump Quotes by Hillary Clinton:

More countries should have nuclear weapons including Arabia

Default on our debts

Torture.

Murder of civilians related to terrorists.

I have a very good brain

I know more about Isis than the generals do, believe me.

Climate change invented by Chinese.

Praised Putin.

He has foreign policy experience because he ran the Miss Universe Pageant.

and on

and on...............

Trump talking about Miss Universe Pageant as "foreign policy experience".

When you can quote someone else, it can be devastating. Republicans use partial quotes and do it all the time. You didn't make that, what difference does it make.

If I said, "Republicans say I want to kill my grandmother", they would only use "I want to kill my grandmother" because that's what they do, it's who they are.

Hillary, on the other hand, used Donald's words and quotes in context.
There are those who say, but she didn't give specifics. Only she did. Everything Donald is for, obviously, she is against. Torture, murder, default, Putin and so on. But I suspect she likes Miss Universe, but I'm not sure.

Yep, and Adolf Trump will fade into the dustbin of history much like Daisy Mae Mooseburger.

Not as fast as your campaign to get the Redskins to change their name faded.

You don't actually believe that. Remember, inspectors had to leave Iraq before Bush could invade. Was it that long ago no one remembers?

Are you capable of making one single fucking post without blaming the GOP for something?
Why? All the damage they cause means we can only cover a small portion.

Trump Literally Said All Those Things

and the murder of civilians who are related to suspected terrorists...

TRUMP: "The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families”

even though those are war crimes.

TRUMP: “They won’t refuse. They’re not going to refuse me, If I say do it, they’re going to do it.”

He says he doesn’t have to listen to our generals or ambassadors, because he has – quote – “a very good brain.”

TRUMP: “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things...my primary consultant is myself”

He also said, “I know more about ISIS than the generals, believe me.”

TRUMP: “I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me.”

You know what? I don’t believe him.

---------------------

All of his quotes are quotable.

TRUMP: "The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families”

TRUMP: “They won’t refuse. They’re not going to refuse me, If I say do it, they’re going to do it.”

He says he doesn’t have to listen to our generals or ambassadors, because he has – quote – “a very good brain.”

TRUMP: “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things...my primary consultant is myself”

---------------------

---------------------

None of those quotes say anything about preemptive nuclear strikes.

They are dumb quotes, absolutely, but they don't back up your claim that Trump has said he would launch a preemptive nuclear strike.

Making you a liar.

And Trump's popularity surges... as always when idiots make themselves look like idiots.

I would say that 70% is nearly everyone in this context.

I wouldn't. Especially when you take into consideration that more than half of the Democrats in Congress voted against giving president the deciding power.

There was no UN resolution authorizing any member state to invade and topple the government of Iraq in 2003. The invasion was not sanctioned by the UN. It was based completely on President Bushes authority.

Funny how Cankles claims Donnieboy is a warmonger, when clearly she is a Neocon of the highest degree.

...and old leftist trick of accusing your opponent of the exact things you ARE. As old as that tactic is, it still works on dummies.

So you're calling Hillary a leftist and a neo con and expect someone to take you seriously?
No. She knows how to use leftist tricks to trick stupid leftists like you.

Hillary is a warmonger...this can't be denied, except by dummies. She is also an elitist and an opportunist. These kinds of people do well duping leftist voters...like you.

---------------------

None of those quotes say anything about preemptive nuclear strikes.

They are dumb quotes, absolutely, but they don't back up your claim that Trump has said he would launch a preemptive nuclear strike.

Making you a liar.
Where did I say that? Oh, I didn't. That makes you a shithead liar.
Trump said he would never take nuclear weapons off the table, but I don't remember him ever saying he would use them first. See? Shithead liar. You. See how that works?

Funny how Cankles claims Donnieboy is a warmonger, when clearly she is a Neocon of the highest degree.

...and old leftist trick of accusing your opponent of the exact things you ARE. As old as that tactic is, it still works on dummies.

So you're calling Hillary a leftist and a neo con and expect someone to take you seriously?
No. She knows how to use leftist tricks to trick stupid leftists like you.

Hillary is a warmonger...this can't be denied, except by dummies. She is also an elitist and an opportunist. These kinds of people do well duping leftist voters...like you.
He would kill the families of terrorists and torture, but she's a warmonger.
Riiiiiiiiiiight!

Forum List

Back