🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump just got "Tina Fey'd" by Hillary Clinton.

I'm saying given the facts at the same nearly EVERYONE agreed with the decision to go into Iraq

But that isn't exactly true. 30% of Americans didn't agree. Across the world that % was higher too. A majority of Democrats in Congress (that's both the House and Senate) voted no on that bill.

I have no love for Clinton, I choose Bernie, but I will choose her over him any day.
I remember reading that 89% of those who enlisted thought Saddam was behind 9/11. After watching Bush on TV, I know I did. I never dreamed a United States political party was out to damage this country the way Republicans have.
Then you must be dumb. I knew we went into Iraq because they weren't complying with the UN resolutions they agreed to regarding ceasefire.

There was no UN resolution authorizing any member state to invade and topple the government of Iraq in 2003. The invasion was not sanctioned by the UN. It was based completely on President Bushes authority.
Listening to these Republicans, I thought it was Hillary's fault.

Tina quoted Palin word for word

Donald Trump Quotes by Hillary Clinton:

More countries should have nuclear weapons including Arabia

Default on our debts

Torture.

Murder of civilians related to terrorists.

I have a very good brain

I know more about Isis than the generals do, believe me.

Climate change invented by Chinese.

Praised Putin.

He has foreign policy experience because he ran the Miss Universe Pageant.

and on

and on...............

Trump talking about Miss Universe Pageant as "foreign policy experience".

When you can quote someone else, it can be devastating. Republicans use partial quotes and do it all the time. You didn't make that, what difference does it make.

If I said, "Republicans say I want to kill my grandmother", they would only use "I want to kill my grandmother" because that's what they do, it's who they are.

Hillary, on the other hand, used Donald's words and quotes in context.
There are those who say, but she didn't give specifics. Only she did. Everything Donald is for, obviously, she is against. Torture, murder, default, Putin and so on. But I suspect she likes Miss Universe, but I'm not sure.

Yep, and Adolf Trump will fade into the dustbin of history much like Daisy Mae Mooseburger.

Daisy Mae Mooseburger?

Forum List

Back