Donald Trump Kicks Univision Crew Out Of Florida Rally

PinkFairy said:
And the OP's point is what?

Wellllll think about it.

He claims to be running for Preziduh....

First thing the POTUS does is swear to preserve, protect and defend that thar Constitution thing...

First thing the Constitution sez articulates protection of a free press.... and here he is kicking them out while simultaneously auditioning for that gig...

Pick your knuckles up off the floor and do the freakin' math.
Noting in the Constitution says a Candidate has to talk to the press or allow them to cover his events. When are you leftwing idiots every going to learn what freedom of the press actually means?

The point is that this is good news for those who hate Trump.
You got it backwards. It's bad news because his numbers will go up among Americans.

Are you suggesting that Trump can win a General Election without Hispanics? Funny...
He can and he will.

He/she forgets that Hillary is pissing off the white vote - 75% of the electorate.

Good for him. they think they can go around demanding he not be on stupid t.v SNL show. well, what's good for the stinking goose is good for the gander who has the upper hand and isn't about to bow down to anyone from what I've seen of him.

go Trump:clap2::dance:

It's hilarious watching these leftwing fascist hypocrites whine about freedom of the press, isn't it?

You got it backwards. It's bad news because his numbers will go up among Americans.

Are you suggesting that Trump can win a General Election without Hispanics? Funny...
ILLEGALS don't vote Buffalo breath. Unless they live in California.

Where did your 214IQ get that this is about illegals?

Ever hear of the First Amendment?

You really think that if one group of Americans is barred from free speech, it will end there?

Stoopid old fart. Its a shame you don't actually know Joe The Hoe cuz you're a matched set of idiot racists.

No one is stopping Univision from saying whatever they like about Trump. The first amendment doesn't give anyone the right to attend any campaign event held in a private venue.

I love if whenever you leftwing morons cite the Constitution because it always proves that you don't have the slightest clue what it actually means.

ILLEGALS don't vote Buffalo breath. Unless they live in California.

Where did your 214IQ get that this is about illegals?

Ever hear of the First Amendment?

You really think that if one group of Americans is barred from free speech, it will end there?

Stoopid old fart. Its a shame you don't actually know Joe The Hoe cuz you're a matched set of idiot racists.

Univisión isn't "illegals" anyway.

Perhaps Hair Apparent thinks they've "Telerapists".

A larger percentage of its audience is illegals. Do you think people that can't speak English watch FOX news?

Not the best tactic if you are trying to woo voters in case you get the nomination. I think it may work in his favor as far as the Republican primary is concerned though. Mr. Trump can play up the "main stream media" angle. In the end, it won't do the Republican Party any good to continually anger the fastest growing voting bloc in the country. I'd like to see more on this from something other than The Hollywood Reporter.

That voting block will shrink once Trump wins the election.

Wellllll think about it.

He claims to be running for Preziduh....

First thing the POTUS does is swear to preserve, protect and defend that thar Constitution thing...

First thing the Constitution sez articulates protection of a free press.... and here he is kicking them out while simultaneously auditioning for that gig...

Pick your knuckles up off the floor and do the freakin' math.

It was on private property, his, he can do what he wants.

Doesn't mean jack shit who OWNS the property.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

What a moron. Of course it does. Do you actually believe journalists are allowed to trespass on private property?

Not the best tactic if you are trying to woo voters in case you get the nomination. I think it may work in his favor as far as the Republican primary is concerned though. Mr. Trump can play up the "main stream media" angle. In the end, it won't do the Republican Party any good to continually anger the fastest growing voting bloc in the country. I'd like to see more on this from something other than The Hollywood Reporter.

You want more proof? Here it is...

How is having Univision coverage going to help Trump when their only intention is to smear him?

I just read one of your links idiot. Trump blocked them FROM Trump property. TOTALLY legal. Here is YOUR link that states so. Donald Trump’s campaign prevents Univision news crew from entering Miami rally

Who gives a shit, Sherlock?

You do, obviously. Otherwise you wouldn't be whining like a petulant child.

I just read one of your links idiot. Trump blocked them FROM Trump property. TOTALLY legal. Here is YOUR link that states so. Donald Trump’s campaign prevents Univision news crew from entering Miami rally

Might have been legal, but it was stupid.

No, it's actually smart.

You guys keep saying that. Is his presidency going to cause a population boom among white people?

It may be legal but public perception will be much worse than any reporting they would have done.

It improves my perception of him, so you are obviously mistaken.

Donald Trump had a Univision crew attempting to cover his Florida rally removed from the event on Friday, his campaign confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.

More: Donald Trump Kicks Univision Out of Florida Rally, Campaign Confirms

I doubt this will make Hispanic voters very happy.
Why is Univision trying to cover Trump? They should give all his airtime that he doesn't want to his opponents.

I suspect his airtime on Univision will increase. I'm pretty sure he won't like the coverage though.

He wouldn't have liked the coverage he got if he let them in, so how is that the downside?

You guys keep saying that. Is his presidency going to cause a population boom among white people?
When we come up short 10 million ILLEGALS it seem that way.

Why is Univision trying to cover Trump? They should give all his airtime that he doesn't want to his opponents.

I suspect his airtime on Univision will increase. I'm pretty sure he won't like the coverage though.
Yeah, like they've given him good coverage so far?

I'm sure he won't be shorted on air time now.
Who cares?

I care. Trump is a one man wrecking crew destroying any chance the GOP might ever have. GO TRUMP!!!!

Yeah, we know how concerned you are about Republicans winning the election.

No, he's going to cause a DECREASE in the population of illegals.

Yeah, like they've given him good coverage so far?

I'm sure he won't be shorted on air time now.
Who cares?

I care. Trump is a one man wrecking crew destroying any chance the GOP might ever have. GO TRUMP!!!!
Oh, I'm sure sucking up to people who aren't going to vote for you anyway is going to get you elected. :lol:

Nope,but without at least some Hispanics he can't win. Simple demographics will tell you that.

There are plenty of Hispanics who like Trump, but they entered the country legally.

Forum List

Back