Donald Trump Kicks Univision Crew Out Of Florida Rally

images

jackie-guerrido.jpg

Jackie Guerrido, Univision weather girl.

Why's she so damned lop sided? I think she needs to sue who ever did those implants.

That is called "slightly curvaceous with Big tits"

Most middle aged women fall in the slightly curvaceous--obese category.

(To be honest, most image of female attractiveness is captured in mags like Playboy. The fashion magazines depiction of 'beauty' is normally governed by homosexual males and women. It is the reason you say "OMG" when you look inside Hustle, but "Someone needs to eat" when you stumble across Vogue!)

Not the best tactic if you are trying to woo voters in case you get the nomination. I think it may work in his favor as far as the Republican primary is concerned though. Mr. Trump can play up the "main stream media" angle. In the end, it won't do the Republican Party any good to continually anger the fastest growing voting bloc in the country. I'd like to see more on this from something other than The Hollywood Reporter.

That voting block will shrink once Trump wins the election.
You guys keep saying that. Is his presidency going to cause a population boom among white people?
No, he's going to cause a DECREASE in the population of illegals.
You guys are hilarious! You realize we are talking about American citizens? Not every person identifying as Hispanic in the US is an illegal alien. If you account for the number that could become citizens the rate is even higher.

An Awakened Giant: The Hispanic Electorate is Likely to Double by 2030
Democratic edge in Hispanic voter registration grows in Florida
The Ballooning Importance Of The 'Latino Vote,' In 3 Charts
The majority of the Hispanic population is U.S.-born, says José Diaz-Balart

Good for Trump and his fan club. He and they are creating a growing generation of anti Republican voters.

"Donald Trump Kicks Univision Out of Florida Rally, Campaign Confirms"

Further confirmation that Trump isn't a serious candidate, and is clearly unfit to be president.

Not the best tactic if you are trying to woo voters in case you get the nomination. I think it may work in his favor as far as the Republican primary is concerned though. Mr. Trump can play up the "main stream media" angle. In the end, it won't do the Republican Party any good to continually anger the fastest growing voting bloc in the country. I'd like to see more on this from something other than The Hollywood Reporter.

That voting block will shrink once Trump wins the election.
You guys keep saying that. Is his presidency going to cause a population boom among white people?
No, he's going to cause a DECREASE in the population of illegals.
You guys are hilarious! You realize we are talking about American citizens? Not every person identifying as Hispanic in the US is an illegal alien. If you account for the number that could become citizens the rate is even higher.

An Awakened Giant: The Hispanic Electorate is Likely to Double by 2030
Democratic edge in Hispanic voter registration grows in Florida
The Ballooning Importance Of The 'Latino Vote,' In 3 Charts
The majority of the Hispanic population is U.S.-born, says José Diaz-Balart
You seem to be of the opinion that all hispanics are liberals and want the country flooded with illegals. You think they can't function independently or think for themselves. They're not black and they don't walk in lockstep with your liberal agenda. There are plenty of them who think you're full of shit.

I suspect his airtime on Univision will increase. I'm pretty sure he won't like the coverage though.
Yeah, like they've given him good coverage so far?

I'm sure he won't be shorted on air time now.
Who cares?

I care. Trump is a one man wrecking crew destroying any chance the GOP might ever have. GO TRUMP!!!!

Yeah, we know how concerned you are about Republicans winning the election.

The longer Trump is the right wing leader, the less that concern becomes.

You want more proof? Here it is...
I just read one of your links idiot. Trump blocked them FROM Trump property. TOTALLY legal. Here is YOUR link that states so. Donald Trump’s campaign prevents Univision news crew from entering Miami rally

Like I said, if they were ever honest. it's not in their makeup anymore. everything is now for THE PARTY. Party over country

"Donald Trump Kicks Univision Out of Florida Rally, Campaign Confirms"

Further confirmation that Trump isn't a serious candidate, and is clearly unfit to be president.

It confirms that he's a smart candidate who doesn't cater to Democrat propaganda organs.

Good for Trump and his fan club. He and they are creating a growing generation of anti Republican voters.

The government schools are already doing that, numskull. So is illegal immigration.
You really don't know what you are blabbering about. Hispanic's tend to lean to conservative agendas and in past elections have often given significant support to Republican candidates. They are on average just as anti illegal immigration as other American voters. Trump has managed to push those supportive to the Republican ideology and agendas away. He has projected himself and the Republican Party to be so infused with a racist and bigoted based anti Hispanic focus that even those who would like to support Republicans will not do so. They will vote against Republicans and support Democrats specifically to put down the anti Hispanic fervor the Republican flock has taken hold of.

What Trump has done by his actions with a Hispanic news organization is to show his willingness to show how he is willing to discriminate against Hispanics. If he will use his power as a mere candidate to treat Hispanic's so unfairly and discriminate against them so openly, why wouldn't he do the same if elected to the Presidency?

Look into the mirror bripat, the numskull is you.

The government schools are already doing that, numskull. So is illegal immigration.
You really don't know what you are blabbering about. Hispanic's tend to lean to conservative agendas and in past elections have often given significant support to Republican candidates. They are on average just as anti illegal immigration as other American voters. Trump has managed to push those supportive to the Republican ideology and agendas away. He has projected himself and the Republican Party to be so infused with a racist and bigoted based anti Hispanic focus that even those who would like to support Republicans will not do so. They will vote against Republicans and support Democrats specifically to put down the anti Hispanic fervor the Republican flock has taken hold of.

What Trump has done by his actions with a Hispanic news organization is to show his willingness to show how he is willing to discriminate against Hispanics. If he will use his power as a mere candidate to treat Hispanic's so unfairly and discriminate against them so openly, why wouldn't he do the same if elected to the Presidency?

Look into the mirror bripat, the numskull is you.

What a load of horseshit. When are Leftwing morons going to come up with some new talking points that the public hasn't already seen through?

Ann Coulter - October 14, 2015 - HISPANICS WOULDN'T VOTE GOP IF YOU HELD A GUN TO THEIR HEADS

Donald Trump opened his campaign talking about Mexican rapists, pledged to build a wall and deport illegals -- and has soared to the top of the polls.

The massive Hispanic blowback consists of this: Trump is getting about the same percentage of the Hispanic vote as Romney did.

I have no doubt that the 73 percent of Hispanics who will be voting against Trump are prepared to be much angrier about it than the 73 percent who voted against Romney. But the result won't look any different on election night. Voting machines don't register angry glints in people's eyes.

On the other hand, by driving up the white vote -- to say nothing of the black vote -- we will see a difference in the Republicans' box score on election night.

The Holy Grail year for Republicans is supposed to be 2004, when President Bush won a record-breaking 40 percent of the Hispanic vote. He had to turn his entire White House into a Hispandering operation to do that -- and he still lost the Hispanic vote.

It's crazy to deform our whole platform in pursuit of some group that won't give us at least 51 percent of its vote, anyway. The Democrats ignore white voters and they were 73.7 percent of the electorate in 2012. Hispanics were only 8.4 percent that year.

I haven't seen an estimate of the electoral percentage of gun-owners, but with one-third to half of all Americans owning guns, it's a lot more than 8.4 percent.

Democrats know not to fritter time on constituencies they can't win, but have buffaloed Republicans into wasting resources on a quixotic bid to win a slightly larger -- but still losing -- percentage of the 8.4 percent of the electorate that is the Hispanic vote.

Forum List

Back