Donald Trump Kicks Univision Crew Out Of Florida Rally

images

jackie-guerrido.jpg

Jackie Guerrido, Univision weather girl.

Why's she so damned lop sided? I think she needs to sue who ever did those implants.

Donald Trump had a Univision crew attempting to cover his Florida rally removed from the event on Friday, his campaign confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.

More: Donald Trump Kicks Univision Out of Florida Rally, Campaign Confirms

I doubt this will make Hispanic voters very happy.
Why is Univision trying to cover Trump? They should give all his airtime that he doesn't want to his opponents.

I suspect his airtime on Univision will increase. I'm pretty sure he won't like the coverage though.
Yeah, like they've given him good coverage so far?

Donald Trump had a Univision crew attempting to cover his Florida rally removed from the event on Friday, his campaign confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.

Why is Univision trying to cover Trump? They should give all his airtime that he doesn't want to his opponents.

I suspect his airtime on Univision will increase. I'm pretty sure he won't like the coverage though.

I'm sure he won't be shorted on air time now.

Who cares?

Leftist fuckwits cheer Obama for boycotting Fox News but can't handle it when Trump bitch slaps Univision. :lol:

Who cares?

I care. Trump is a one man wrecking crew destroying any chance the GOP might ever have. GO TRUMP!!!!

Oh he will get air time...LMAO.
84bc3629c2e457ca05ae898d2309-BULLDOG.jpg

Who cares?

I care. Trump is a one man wrecking crew destroying any chance the GOP might ever have. GO TRUMP!!!!
Oh, I'm sure sucking up to people who aren't going to vote for you anyway is going to get you elected. :lol:

Vote Trump.....Finish destroying the GOP!!!

Who cares?

Oh, I'm sure sucking up to people who aren't going to vote for you anyway is going to get you elected. :lol:

Nope,but without at least some Hispanics he can't win. Simple demographics will tell you that.

Carson running has drawn out ALL you liberal racists. I have not seen anything like it since democrats came out AGAINST King.
Of course you SHOT him.

And you shot or killed any number of folks in your racist history and crooked courts something we see today. Democrats out there causing mass shooting mass theft and using the power of other democrats to evade the law.

Who cares?

Nope,but without at least some Hispanics he can't win. Simple demographics will tell you that.
He'll get SOME hispanics - the ones who believing in working for a living.

Carson running has drawn out ALL you liberal racists. I have not seen anything like it since democrats came out AGAINST King.
Of course you SHOT him.

And you shot or killed any number of folks in your racist history and crooked courts something we see today. Democrats out there causing mass shooting mass theft and using the power of other democrats to evade the law.

So now I shot people? You are more of an idiot than I thought.

Who cares?

He might get a couple in the first primary, but he will never make the election.

Who cares?

He might get a couple in the first primary, but he will never make the election.
I see, they'll vote for him in the primary but not in the general. Makes sense. :lol:

Trump is letting the the media know that actions have consequences. If you treat Trump unfairly, you're cut off. Deal with it bitches.

Forum List

Back