Donald Trump May Be Closer To Bankruptcy That It Seems.

You're the idiot here. The Colorado case was filed by REPUBLICANS, as were all of the other Article 14 cases.

It never ceases to amaze me just how gullible and stupid Trump voters truly are.
You know, I have to give the dems credit for their creative use of the Colorado election law. They couldn't get Trump into court, so they schemed up this goofy plan to sue the SECRETARY OF STATE.

Then they add Trump as a secondary respondent, because the Secretary of State was really on the side of the plaintiffs, lol.

Scotus called bullshit, as we all know.

9-0

You know, I have to give the dems credit for their creative use of the Colorado election law. They couldn't get Trump into court, so they schemed up this goofy plan to sue the SECRETARY OF STATE.

Then they add Trump as a secondary respondent, because the Secretary of State was really on the side of the plaintiffs, lol.

Scotus called bullshit, as we all know.

9-0
Look, you did it again.

Out of sheer ignorance, you said a lot of stupid things.

It was republicans who brought that lawsuit all the way to the Supreme Court.

Bankruptcy solves NOTHING for Trump. Neither the fines nor the judgement amounts will be quashed in a bankruptcy. Trump will lose everything, and still have to pay the fines.
Bankruptcy won't save Trump.. he still has to pay the penalties. You can't declare bankruptcy to absolve you of that debt.

You don't get to make up a stupid lie, get called out for your ignorance, then get mad at everyone else. Sorry.
Oh STFU. You have absolutely nothing of significance to add to the discussion.

PROVE the bond cost then. I know what my cost was, and I have all the court docs.

Put up or shut up, troll boy.

The suit began as Anderson v. Griswold
Oops, you did it again. You said something idiotic, out of sheer ignorance. Here are the petitioners:

Norma Anderson, Michelle Priola, Claudine Cmarada, Krista Kafer, Kathi Wright, and Christopher Castilian

These are all Republican voters.

You should probably just shut up and take a break for a while.

Bankruptcy has always been the plan but now that it's coming down to the wire and Trump is still going strong lefties are desperate so they resort to fantasy and they found an Atlanta based self described "economist" that tells them what they want to hear. Ho hum again.

Oops, you did it again. You said something idiotic, out of sheer ignorance. Here are the petitioners:

Norma Anderson, Michelle Priola, Claudine Cmarada, Krista Kafer, Kathi Wright, and Christopher Castilian

These are all Republican voters.

You should probably just shut up and take a break for a while.
Yes, 6 supposed Colorado voters. against GRISWOLD stupid.

6 "republicans" (actually in fact only 4 were registered republicans) sued the Secretary of State under Colorado election law to exclude Trump.

Trump was added as a respondent. They had a "trial" to determine that Trump was an "insurrectionist".

Very creative!

JUSTICE BARRETT: Okay. Let me ask one question, and this is just a point of clarification. Does President Trump have any kind of due
process right here? I mean, I'm wondering, this kind of goes not to the cause of action point or the preemption point but more to the question of what procedures he might have been entitled to. You don't make the argument that he was entitled to any, nor did I see the argument that he had any kind of constitutionally protected right to ballot access so that he was, you know, constitutionally entitled to an opportunity to be heard. Is that right?

MR. MITCHELL: We --we made -

JUSTICE BARRETT: He had no due process right?

MR. MITCHELL: We made that argument below.

We did not make that in our briefs to this Court for several reasons. I mean, Your Honor's, I think, suggesting and this is correct that the proceedings below, to put it charitably, were highly irregular.

One fucking fucking shit stick. Why didn't P01135809 post his own bond? He's supposed to be a fucking Billionaire, but he could not come with $83M?
Boo hoo. Why should he put it all up in cash? It makes no sense to tie up capital that way.

I lol that one little Forbes piece interrupts your lefty circle-jerk and gets you crybabies all worked up. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back