Donald Trump might not like the people building his new hotel

CultureCitizen

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2013
"According to the Washington Post, many of the workers who have been toiling on the site of the future Trump International Hotel are from Mexico and other Latin American countries, and a number arrived in the United States illegally. Some admittedly to be undocumented, even as they worked on the Trump hotel."

Do as I say not as I do...
Well, at least this is a good example of supply side economics.

Undocumented Immigrants Reported Working On Trump Hotel - Fortune

Trump hired a contractor who hires a SUB contractor who then hired ANOTHER SUB contractor who hired the ILLEGALS.
That puts him THREE contractors away from being hired by him.

So yes they ARE building his hotel BUT they do NOT work for him.
Also of note it's an OLDER story and has since been covered and vetted. And those employees have been fired.

Truly a cheap shot on YOUR part when you blame a person for hiring when in FACT that person never even got a copy of their paperwork.

All Trump gets is the bill NOT the employee apps. So like I said cheap shot and a damn poor one at that.

Trump probably would like them fine.

What he wouldn't like, is the fact that the illegal aliens are breaking the law.

That's a good characteristic for an American President to have.

If elected, he will be the first President in eight years to feel that way.

So yes they ARE building his hotel BUT they do NOT work for him.
Also of note it's an OLDER story and has since been covered and vetted. And those employees have been fired.
Any links to proove your statements ?

By the by , this guy doesn't seem like a subcontracted worker

Last edited:
trumpimmigration-700x435.jpg

Last edited:

I'm American, I thought it looked like your sister!
Who does Vigilante blow so that he can insult peoples families and be left alone by the moderators? He does it a lot so he must be giving lots of blow jobs to someone.
I didn't say it was his sister, I said I thought it looked like his sister...BIG difference, but not to a fucking asshole like yourself!

I'm American, I thought it looked like your sister!
Oh , no , no resemblance.
I though it was you showing your support of Donald and Arpaio. It seems I was mistaken.
By the by , how could we know if this guy is not-american ? ... His shirt says Tea Party ... something. I would guess he is a voting citizen.
Yes, Tea Party encompasses MANY ethnic groups!

"According to the Washington Post, many of the workers who have been toiling on the site of the future Trump International Hotel are from Mexico and other Latin American countries, and a number arrived in the United States illegally. Some admittedly to be undocumented, even as they worked on the Trump hotel."

Yep because he hires these people personally mmhmm.

So , he is in al likelihood just an American bluffing about Mexicans loving Trump and Arpaio.
By the by , other than the slightly commical setup of the photo , how is this related to the OP ?

the important point is that if we elect Trump the immigration problem (they block vote liberal ) will be solved and America can be saved from liberalism.

So , he is in al likelihood just an American bluffing about Mexicans loving Trump and Arpaio.
By the by , other than the slightly commical setup of the photo , how is this related to the OP ?

dear, nobody cares if Trump hires illegals, the issue is how do we get rid of them so treasonous Democrats can't use them to subvert our nation.

dear, nobody cares if Trump hires illegals, the issue is how do we get rid of them so treasonous Democrats can't use them to subvert our nation.
I don't think illegals make up a significant proportion of voters as their legalized counterparts.
Regarding Trump ... he probably hasn't figured out that he is part of the solution because he is part of the problem. Instead he wants to build a wall which will probably be one of the most ineffective ways to solve the problem.

Last edited:

I don't think illegals make up a significant proportion of voters as their legalized counterparts.
Regarding Trump ... he probably hasn't figured out that he is part of the solution because he is part of the problem. Instead he wants to build a wall which will probably be one of the most ineffective ways to solve the problem.
It works for the Vatican.

A WALL and fence is over 99% effective for the Israeli's.... you mean perhaps we should OUTSOURCE the fence to them...I mean after all it's a well known fact it cost Israel $1.5 MILLION per ONE mile of WALL & fence....If we did a 2000 mile border, and say DOUBLE that cost, it would be $6...OK make it $8 BILLION (just cause Jew labor doesn't come cheap!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::lol:) and it is so FUCKING COST EFFECTIVE to the NOW, in 2015, approx. $200 BILLION it costs U.S. citizens to take care of this problem!

Forum List

Back