Donald Trump might not like the people building his new hotel

I don't think illegals make up a significant proportion of voters as their legalized counterparts.

dear, illegals have babies and become legal and all eventually block vote liberal turning America into California so that a Reagan type could never win again. This is the treasonous liberal plan to subvert the nation. Illegals and liberals should be arrested.

Yes, Tea Party encompasses MANY ethnic groups!
So , he is in al likelihood just an American bluffing about Mexicans loving Trump and Arpaio.
By the by , other than the slightly commical setup of the photo , how is this related to the OP ?

dear, nobody cares if Trump hires illegals, the issue is how do we get rid of them so treasonous Democrats can't use them to subvert our nation.
I don't think illegals make up a significant proportion of voters as their legalized counterparts.
Regarding Trump ... he probably hasn't figured out that he is part of the solution because he is part of the problem. Instead he wants to build a wall which will probably be one of the most ineffective ways to solve the problem.

A WALL and fence is over 99% effective for the Israeli's.... you mean perhaps we should OUTSOURCE the fence to them...I mean after all it's a well known fact it cost Israel $1.5 MILLION per ONE mile of WALL & fence....If we did a 2000 mile border, and say DOUBLE that cost, it would be $6...OK make it $8 BILLION (just cause Jew labor doesn't come cheap!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::lol:) and it is so FUCKING COST EFFECTIVE to the NOW, in 2015, approx. $200 BILLION it costs U.S. citizens to take care of this problem!
Oh Vigilante, you are so naive,
Does Israel have 54 million legal palestinians within its borders ?
Does it have 11 million illegals residing within its borders ?
Does 20% of its tourism come from palestinians ?
Do 40% of illegals arrive by plane ?

While you ponder that I'll tel you one more little secret : The net illegal immigration is already at its lowest point in 40 years.

U.S. border apprehensions of Mexicans fall to historic lows

But go ahead, support the wall, at least it will be an employment program.

So , he is in al likelihood just an American bluffing about Mexicans loving Trump and Arpaio.
By the by , other than the slightly commical setup of the photo , how is this related to the OP ?

dear, nobody cares if Trump hires illegals, the issue is how do we get rid of them so treasonous Democrats can't use them to subvert our nation.
Regarding Trump ... he probably hasn't figured out that he is part of the solution because he is part of the problem. Instead he wants to build a wall which will probably be one of the most ineffective ways to solve the problem.

A WALL and fence is over 99% effective for the Israeli's.... you mean perhaps we should OUTSOURCE the fence to them...I mean after all it's a well known fact it cost Israel $1.5 MILLION per ONE mile of WALL & fence....If we did a 2000 mile border, and say DOUBLE that cost, it would be $6...OK make it $8 BILLION (just cause Jew labor doesn't come cheap!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::lol:) and it is so FUCKING COST EFFECTIVE to the NOW, in 2015, approx. $200 BILLION it costs U.S. citizens to take care of this problem!

While you ponder that I'll tel you one more little secret : The net illegal immigration is already at its lowest point in 40 years.

Of course they have fallen to historic lows in apprehension...

Agents say just 40 percent of U.S.-Mexico border under control
The Washington Times ^ | September 9, 2015 | Stephan Dinan
20 percent of illegals caught at border have criminal recordsLess than half of the U.S.-Mexico border is under “operational control” at this point, the chief of the Border Patrol agents testified to Congress Thursday, detailing the porous situation and violent conditions in the southwest. Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council, also said one out of every five illegal immigrants agents caught along the border in 2014 had a criminal record, which helps explain some of the violence that occurs. All told, 91,000 criminal aliens caught by the Border Patrol were deported last year, compared to about 486,000..

• NBPC PODCAST – BP AGENTS REPORT ORDERS TO RELEASE ILLEGAL ALIENS INTO COMMUNITES IN TEXAS
    breitbart ^ | august 5, 2015
    Breitbart Texas is proud to sponsor “The Green Line” and other podcast published by the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC). The Council is the exclusive representative of over 17,000 non-supervisory U.S. Border Patrol agents. In this episode of “The State of the Union” NBPC Vice President Shawn Moran reports that Border Patrol Agents in Texas are being ordered to work with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agent and are being ordered to release “illegal aliens” into the communities where they are working.
  • Border Agents ‘Face Retribution’ For Reporting Large Illegal Alien Groups
    Fox News Insider ^
  • Border Patrol agents gave eye-opening testimony on Capitol Hill last week, saying that they “face retribution” for reporting large groups of illegal immigrants. “Management will either take them out of the field and assign them to processing detainees at the station or assign them to a fixed position in low volume areas as a punishment,” border agent Chris Cabrera said before the Senate Homeland Security Committee on Tuesday. These revelations come as the Department of Homeland Security confirms that it released more than 30,000 illegal aliens onto U.S. streets last year. …
  • EXCLUSIVE: CATCH AND RELEASE 2.0 — LEAKS HIGHLIGHT TEARDOWN OF IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT
    Breitbart ^
    Leaked internal training documents from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) reveal Border Patrol agents are now receiving guidelines instructing them that the vast majority of illegal immigrants in the U.S. are off limits to federal agents and are substantially immune to detention and deportation. A trusted federal agent in the CBP provided exclusive copies of the documents to Breitbart Texas and also agreed to an interview on the condition of anonymity. According to the source, these training documents were required training for U.S. Border Patrol agents and each agent was required to sign their name to confirm receiving the...
Can you really be this stupid, and NOT know these things?

Forget Mexico it's now the fucking muslims and the Regimes ILLEGALLY accepting them by the thousands with NO CHECKS on them at all!

RzbYNUl.jpg

Trump hired a contractor who hires a SUB contractor who then hired ANOTHER SUB contractor who hired the ILLEGALS.
That puts him THREE contractors away from being hired by him.

So yes they ARE building his hotel BUT they do NOT work for him.
Also of note it's an OLDER story and has since been covered and vetted. And those employees have been fired.

Truly a cheap shot on YOUR part when you blame a person for hiring when in FACT that person never even got a copy of their paperwork.

All Trump gets is the bill NOT the employee apps. So like I said cheap shot and a damn poor one at that.
At what point do you hold these folks responsible? Never?

You cant be using border guards shitty ass performance as proof there are fewer illegals crossing the border.

you're counting one ethnic group. so typical of losers wallowing in intellectual dishonesty to make myopic arguments

Gee do you think the Party that runs around saying it represents the American worker will demand Trump let go all the illegals building his properties and maintaining them and ensure those jobs go to good ol American citizen workers who may or may not be Hispanic or from any other group?

or do they just want to point fingers and call people hypocrites while wallowing in hypocrisy themselves??

you're counting one ethnic group. so typical of losers wallowing in intellectual dishonesty to make myopic arguments
I am counting one ethnic group first , becaus Donald is doing so, second , because it's the largest group of illegal immigrants.

So yes they ARE building his hotel BUT they do NOT work for him.
Also of note it's an OLDER story and has since been covered and vetted. And those employees have been fired.
Any links to proove your statements ?

By the by , this guy doesn't seem like a subcontracted worker

No link needed that's how construction projects work,and has for a very long time.

Well the guy from the video is not a construction worker.
I would certainly think that someone so interested in illegals would do something to enforce such policies in a hotel which is up and running.
And what about the other statements :

No link needed ?

I am counting one ethnic group first , becaus Donald is doing so, second , because it's the largest group of illegal immigrants.

well then you just admitted there was never a reason to accuse Trump of hatred of Mexicans, since as you say one; they are the largest group of illegals.
Also it doesnt much matter then either if they arrive by plane or by land across the border; there is a problem right?

and isnt the idiotic cant-do attitude of your ilk comical given that you so breathlessly seem to know exactly who is arriving and how they are arriving?

Again it's simply laughable to witness people trying to point out the supposed hypocrisy of others while not wanting to admit they dont want to do anything about the situation they are highlighting.
you can make a case people like Trump are working within the system as it is.
Now then why cant the Left just admit it WANTS those illegals to take jobs Americans WILL DO? unless you're saying Americans wont do CONSTRUCTION?
WHY CANT the Left admit it is the one screwing over UNION workers too?
why cant the Left admit they would rather see illegals in those jobs making less than they should be making instead of Americans making what they SHOULD BE MAKING?

well then you just admitted there was never a reason to accuse Trump of hatred of Mexicans, since as you say one; they are the largest group of illegals.
Also it doesnt much matter then either if they arrive by plane or by land across the border; there is a problem right?

and isnt the idiotic cant-do attitude of your ilk comical given that you so breathlessly seem to know exactly who is arriving and how they are arriving?

I can respect honest entrepreneurs who establish policies accross their companies to ensure American citizens get employed. But that's not Trump.

I am not accussing Trump of "having hatred towards Mexicans", rather of being hypocrital.
So maybe he can't control who gets employed by the subcontractors. And I say maybe, because someone as invested as him in erradicating illegals will probably know immigration is job driven, and should take some measure to ensure those jobs are done by US citizens .
But going as far as not knowing his buildings were built using illegal labour is too far fetched.
He so reminds me of muslims forcing woman to wear a burka so that men are not tempted to commit sins of the flesh.

Donald Trump might not like the people building his new hotel

Why? Are they not runway models? Are they former POW's? Are they Hisapnics? Are they women?

"Trump might not like the people who are building his hotel"? More evidence of the trash that passes for news analysis these days in the minds of hate filled liberals. How many hotels did Hillary ever build? The only real job she ever had, outside of being the keeper of her husband's sexual perversions, was taking up office space in a second rate (crooked?) Arkansas hillbilly law firm. She quit every government job she had.

Forum List

Back