Donald Trump: More Guns Could Have Stopped Oregon Massacre

at first it was immigration , then tax policy then some good words on guns coming from the TRUMP. Go Trump !!! I wonder if Luddley is keeping watch .

The campus was weapons free. No one could access the guns they had.
if ORYGUN , guy had 'ccw' , it was legal to carry on school property . In Oregon if you have 'ccw' the only place you can't carry is federal property .School can forbid it but there is no legal consequence if you are caught . All the school can do is ask you to leave the property . Course proper concealed carry and you won't be caught BDeer .

Vet with concealed weapon explains why he didn't shoot in Umpqua.

That guy's a pussy. And he's out there in the media talking about how he stood down when he should be hiding his face in shame.

Nonsense.

Private citizens aren't 'law enforcement,' one carries a concealed firearm for his own self-defense, not the defense of others – someone trying to be a 'hero' will just end up getting more people killed, including himself.

The notion of a private citizen carrying concealed 'saving the day' is a ridiculous, childish fantasy.

I carry a concealed firearm for my self-defense – in the event of an incident my first responsibility is to get somewhere safe to contact law enforcement, not run around like a nut with a gun looking for the 'bad guy.'

Vet with concealed weapon explains why he didn't shoot in Umpqua.

That guy's a pussy. And he's out there in the media talking about how he stood down when he should be hiding his face in shame.

Nonsense.

Private citizens aren't 'law enforcement,' one carries a concealed firearm for his own self-defense, not the defense of others – someone trying to be a 'hero' will just end up getting more people killed, including himself.

The notion of a private citizen carrying concealed 'saving the day' is a ridiculous, childish fantasy.

I carry a concealed firearm for my self-defense – in the event of an incident my first responsibility is to get somewhere safe to contact law enforcement, not run around like a nut with a gun looking for the 'bad guy.'

More people killed than defenseless people lined up like lambs for the slaughter. Do you listen to yourself? Cos the rest of us have to.

Talk about "nonsense"!

If several students had attempted to use their concealed weapons - how would police have known who the real shooter was?

If you're going to carry a concealed weapon - do you have a duty to use it to protect innocent lives?
No.
No? What does that say about you?
It says that I understand my legal responsibilities while carrying a gun, while you do not.
I'm talking about moral responsibilities
Why do you think your version of morality should have any bearing in what I do and do not do?

GunNuts.jpg

He's right. This shooter jumped through all the gun control supporters hoops...background checks and all.

The only thing that stopped him was other people with guns.

That's a fact.

Fact? The shooter committed suicide.

Fact The shooter committed suicide when he realized the cops shooting at him were going to kill him anyway.

How do you know what the shooter "realized"? The fact is that he committed suicide.

He still had more guns and ammo. What other reason do you think he had for not continuing to kill more students?

He's right. This shooter jumped through all the gun control supporters hoops...background checks and all.

The only thing that stopped him was other people with guns.

That's a fact.

Fact? The shooter committed suicide.

Fact The shooter committed suicide when he realized the cops shooting at him were going to kill him anyway.

How do you know what the shooter "realized"? The fact is that he committed suicide.
He should have committed suicide first.

More info...read this eyewitness testimony today.

As police arrived, the gunman turned his attention outside the classroom, Downing wrote:

"He never left the class but only leaned about half of his torso out of the classroom to fire on the police. The shooter leaned out of the classroom about two times and was shot by one of the officers then retreated into the class.

"When this happened, he laid down on the ground and shot himself in the head."

Survivor Singled Out by Oregon Shooter to Give Package to the Cops Speaks: He Said 'You're the Lucky One'

Did he have "assault" weapons?
So scary those so called "assault" weapons are.. They don't exist but they sure are scary sounding.

Hope and change

Forum List

Back