Donald Trump moves to Florida. Buh Bye chumps!

Thousands of people in New York City celebrating that Trump is leaving

ticker_tape_parade.jpg

That is the parade from when the Buffalo Bills won the Super Bowl...oh NVM. My bad.
Hey now! Them's fighting words!!!!

Please tell me you're a Bills fan. Please please please please please.

It will be interesting to see where Trump builds his Presidential Library

New York or Florida?

It's not like there's a lot to go in there. Fortunately a Sharpie is easily transported to either one.

You can fit all the books Trump has ever read into a small brief case

That's so last century. How many e-books do you think you could fit in a briefcase anyway?

Good point

Trump has not read a single book in this century

Trump does not pay taxes
Only the little people pay taxes
Oh, really? Even Maddow had to admit he pays taxes.
Rachel Maddow Releases Trump Tax Returns

In 2005, he didn't plan on the Apprentice paying him in check. LOL
this is Penelope-
:th_spinspin::spinner::spinner::spinner:

He didn't plan , the first year of the apprentice was in 2004.
We will see the taxes some day, but not WHEN the Democrats demand it-I would not show them either until I wanted to.

LMAO Disprove it.
There is no proof that Trump has paid taxes

You mean NY doesn't keep track of who doesn't pay taxes in NY?? Oh and if he wasn't paying taxes the IRS would be on his ass.

You really aren't very smart.

Filing a return and having to pay taxes are different things

There is no proof that Trump paid taxes

Don't you think if he hadn't paid taxes the IRS would know and pursue him??

All comes down to what deductions Trump claims

He is obviously afraid to show us

Or, like most of us, simply believes there is no compelling reason to show them to you.

New York or Florida?

It's not like there's a lot to go in there. Fortunately a Sharpie is easily transported to either one.

That's so last century. How many e-books do you think you could fit in a briefcase anyway?

Good point

And you know that how??

Just your wishin and hopin. LOL

New York or Florida?

Good point

Of course not, he's read many. That's more than a single one.

Didn't Rush Limbaugh do the same thing? Smart move.

I admit that I have never read the book from which I borrowed my username. But I did find this line from the book to be appropriate:

“If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?"

I…don't know. What…could he do? What would you tell him?"

“To shrug."

What strikes me is the denial of Climate Change and Floridians support for trump. It matters not what is the cause but what will surely be the result. A low lying state whose coastal areas will in the future be under the sea.

People in Florida react to Trump moving to their state

5915797781_2e2e812836_z.jpg

He doesn't know there is an extradition treaty between NY and Florida. He never paid his taxes in NY anyway.
Funny how nobody cared before he lowered unemployment and raised wages for working Americans.

He doesn't know there is an extradition treaty between NY and Florida. He never paid his taxes in NY anyway.

You have proof he has never paid NY taxes?

There is no proof that Trump has ever paid taxes at the state or federal level

It can’t be assumed
Rachel maddow proved he pays his fair share. I know you gonna tell me it was just one years worth. But if he broke tax law on that one documentn that would be all you would need.

It was a partial return that did not show his deductions from seven years ago

There is no indication he currently pays ANY taxes
It showed he paid what he should've, like I said. If the tax return proved he paid no taxes. That would be it, the smoking gun. Quit being a hypocrite.

It can’t be assumed
Rachel maddow proved he pays his fair share. I know you gonna tell me it was just one years worth. But if he broke tax law on that one documentn that would be all you would need.

It showed he paid what he should've, like I said. If the tax return proved he paid no taxes. That would be it, the smoking gun. Quit being a hypocrite.

There is no proof that Trump is paying taxes

Donald Trump moves permanent residence to Florida - TODAY

Well, if you kick someone in the head long enough they say goodbye. The President, wife and young son are changing their residence to Florida (no income tax state) permanently. Even though the wealthy continue to fee the over taxed state, Gov Cuomo said “good riddance.”
They aren't gonna lose much if any tax revenue. tRump has already admitted he pays little to no taxes.

It can’t be assumed

There is no proof that Trump is paying taxes
Are you calling maddow a liar?

Well, if you kick someone in the head long enough they say goodbye. The President, wife and young son are changing their residence to Florida (no income tax state) permanently. Even though the wealthy continue to fee the over taxed state, Gov Cuomo said “good riddance.”
Trump bragged that he didn't pay tax.
That's all you've got?

Hahahaha...

You're as impotent as Mueller...
That's all I need. What's NY losing?
An embarrassment.

He paid taxes?
/——/Yes, and more than you’ll earn in a life time. Read his financial disclosure statements.

Like the transcript...they were more than likely doctored.

now if we could see the tax filings....
/—-/ False accusations are all you have.
Nothing false there.

Forum List

Back