Donald Trump moves to Florida. Buh Bye chumps!

He does spend a lot of time in Florida but more in DC I should think.

I wonder how other presidents describe their residency??

From your link...

“The state you claim residency in should be the state where you spend the most time. Many states require that residents spend at least 183 days or more in a state to claim they live there for income tax purposes.”

So are you saying Trump spends more time in Florida than DC or are the rules different for DC politicians?
dunno. i don't follow him around like a puppy dog waiting for him to shit so i can sniff it.

just don't care or see why it's an issue or something to twist up the panties about.

You're mentally ill.

He's free to move anywhere he wants in the country.
No shit Sherlock. I never said he wasn’t allowed to move. I asked a question about logistics. Slow down and take off your troll glasses during your next read

You're also concerned with how long his bowel movements take too!
You're a sick puppy.
whoah - unplanned back to back puppy references...

You're mentally ill.

No shit Sherlock. I never said he wasn’t allowed to move. I asked a question about logistics. Slow down and take off your troll glasses during your next read

You're a sick puppy.

He'll probably think we coordinated this.

From your link...

“The state you claim residency in should be the state where you spend the most time. Many states require that residents spend at least 183 days or more in a state to claim they live there for income tax purposes.”

So are you saying Trump spends more time in Florida than DC or are the rules different for DC politicians?
dunno. i don't follow him around like a puppy dog waiting for him to shit so i can sniff it.

just don't care or see why it's an issue or something to twist up the panties about.
if you don’t care then why did you engage in this thread?

You're mentally ill.

You're a sick puppy.

it would be wonderful to see him think.

i encourage it.

From your link...

my apathy needed an outlet. thank you for being there for me.

You're mentally ill.

You're a sick puppy.

Dumb and dumber strike again. Now kindly piss off if all you two are here to do is troll. I asked a legit question and neither of you seem interested in answering or staying on topic.

From your link...

Apathy needs nothing, perhaps it was something else.

Definition of apathy

1: lack of feeling or emotion : IMPASSIVENESS drug abuse leading to apathy and depression
2: lack of interest or concern : INDIFFERENCE political apathy

You're mentally ill.

You're a sick puppy.

Dumb and dumber strike again. Now kindly piss off if all you two are here to do is troll. I asked a legit question and neither of you seem interested in answering or staying on topic.
you asked a question 18 keyboard strokes in google can answer.

you're trolling for taking shots at trump.

You're mentally ill.

You're a sick puppy.
Beat it troll. This isn’t the badlands

Zany Democrats have forced the whole Country into the badlands.

From your link...

Definition of apathy

1: lack of feeling or emotion : IMPASSIVENESS drug abuse leading to apathy and depression
only other option was a stuck bowel movement i needed help pushing.

his call from here.

From your link...

Definition of apathy

only other option was a stuck bowel movement i needed help pushing.

his call from here.
So you're impacted, not apathetic.

You're a sick puppy.

you asked a question 18 keyboard strokes in google can answer.

you're trolling for taking shots at trump.
your 18 keystrokes produced a link that presented the exact question I posed. residency goes to the place where you spend the most amount of your time. I even posted the snippet from your link

nothing about my post was a shot at Trump. You’re reading things that aren’t there.

Forum List

Back