Donald Trump moves to Florida. Buh Bye chumps!

From your link...

“The state you claim residency in should be the state where you spend the most time. Many states require that residents spend at least 183 days or more in a state to claim they live there for income tax purposes.”

So are you saying Trump spends more time in Florida than DC or are the rules different for DC politicians?
I may be wrong, but I believe their is an exception for people serving in federal office in DC.

You're mentally ill.

He's free to move anywhere he wants in the country.
No shit Sherlock. I never said he wasn’t allowed to move. I asked a question about logistics. Slow down and take off your troll glasses during your next read

You're also concerned with how long his bowel movements take too!
You're a sick puppy.
Beat it troll. This isn’t the badlands

Zany Democrats have forced the whole Country into the badlands.
If I were you I'd probably vote Republican, isn't that the thing to do in this situation?

dunno. i don't follow him around like a puppy dog waiting for him to shit so i can sniff it.

just don't care or see why it's an issue or something to twist up the panties about.
if you don’t care then why did you engage in this thread?
my apathy needed an outlet. thank you for being there for me.

Apathy needs nothing, perhaps it was something else.

Definition of apathy

1: lack of feeling or emotion : IMPASSIVENESS drug abuse leading to apathy and depression
2: lack of interest or concern : INDIFFERENCE political apathy
only other option was a stuck bowel movement i needed help pushing.

his call from here.
So you're impacted, not apathetic.
hey - you call it what you want and go tell the world you got one over on me.

i'm ok with that.

You're also concerned with how long his bowel movements take too!
You're a sick puppy.
whoah - unplanned back to back puppy references...

He'll probably think we coordinated this.
Dumb and dumber strike again. Now kindly piss off if all you two are here to do is troll. I asked a legit question and neither of you seem interested in answering or staying on topic.
you asked a question 18 keyboard strokes in google can answer.

you're trolling for taking shots at trump.
your 18 keystrokes produced a link that presented the exact question I posed. residency goes to the place where you spend the most amount of your time. I even posted the snippet from your link

nothing about my post was a shot at Trump. You’re reading things that aren’t there.
you were setting it up as you always do. not my fault you done it enough to establish spam-like patterns in your behavior.

I think this is the third topic today about this.
I scrolled the first few pages of new posts and didn’t see anything so I posted my question. Seem to have only caught the trolls with it.

have you seen an answer? Are residency requirements different for DC politicians than the rest of us or is Trump spending more time in Florida than DC?

if you don’t care then why did you engage in this thread?

Definition of apathy

1: lack of feeling or emotion : IMPASSIVENESS drug abuse leading to apathy and depression

his call from here.

i'm ok with that.
It is all about you.

Definition of apathy

his call from here.

i'm ok with that.
It is all about you.
great. you found what you were looking for.

drive through please.

I scrolled the first few pages of new posts and didn’t see anything so I posted my question. Seem to have only caught the trolls with it.

have you seen an answer? Are residency requirements different for DC politicians than the rest of us or is Trump spending more time in Florida than DC?
more time in florida than DC...

yea, even stevie wonder sees where this is going.

Every president has their private residence while being president.
Yes, and some, like trump have multiple residency’s. Does it not matter where politicians spend the majority of their time? Does their time in DC not count?

There are no rules for Don, or laws. Our entire aristocracy partook of Epstein's child sex trafficking, and they all walked. Where's Ghislaine Maxwell? What will americans do?

Nothing.

whoah - unplanned back to back puppy references...

Dumb and dumber strike again. Now kindly piss off if all you two are here to do is troll. I asked a legit question and neither of you seem interested in answering or staying on topic.

your 18 keystrokes produced a link that presented the exact question I posed. residency goes to the place where you spend the most amount of your time. I even posted the snippet from your link

nothing about my post was a shot at Trump. You’re reading things that aren’t there.
you were setting it up as you always do. not my fault you done it enough to establish spam-like patterns in your behavior.
i asked a legit question and you trolled it. Actions speak louder than assumptions.

OH MY GOD!!!!

IMPEACH HIM!!!!

HE, HE, HE'S MOVING FROM NY TO FLORIDA!!

HILLARY SHOULD BE PRESIDENT!!!!!!

i asked a legit question and you trolled it. Actions speak louder than assumptions.
$5 says you start having an issue with how little time he spends in DC next.

care to make that bet?

if he spends more time in DC then why isn’t that his residency? Perhaps there is an exception for DC politicians? I don’t know, that’s the question I was asking

if he spends more time in DC then why isn’t that his residency? Perhaps there is an exception for DC politicians? I don’t know, that’s the question I was asking
shit - already won that bet. care to make it $10 now?

care to make that bet?
Sure, make the bet... anything to get back on topic. The trolling is getting old

Does anybody know how residency works? I thought residency was contingent on where you spent the majority of your time. So wouldn’t Trumps residency have to be in DC? Or do you think he spends more time at Maralago than the White House?

Trump, Lifelong New Yorker, Declares Himself a Resident of Florida

Why is this a concern for you? How will this be the next thing investigated by the democrats??? Because he stated he was being treated so unfairly in his home state after paying millions in taxes and fees, yet gets investigated now, because he beat the "heir apparent?" Because he beat both political parties at their own game? Because him changing where he calls home is somehow cheating NYC and the state of New York out of his millions in taxes? Why is this a big deal? Shit, why is it even news? Millions of people every friggin year move from one state to another. Tennessee, Florida, Texas and other states without a state income tax have exploded in population numbers over the year from the states where dems have entrenched themselves. Many that do move state the biggest reason for leaving to be the lower taxes in those no income states... Especially in Texas... Big property tax breaks for those of retirement age....
Dear sweet baby Jebus... I'm glad he hasn't lifted a cheek while eating in public.... Dems would file for the place to be considered a superfund site.

Does anybody know how residency works? I thought residency was contingent on where you spent the majority of your time. So wouldn’t Trumps residency have to be in DC? Or do you think he spends more time at Maralago than the White House?

Trump, Lifelong New Yorker, Declares Himself a Resident of Florida

I don't know, but I would assume there must be an exemption for public office, because most of the people who are in the House or Senate would be in a bind otherwise.

As far as I know, you can't run in an election to be a Senator, unless you are resident of the state you are running to be a Senator in. Yet I would take a wild guess, and assume most Senators and House members from Hawaii and Alaska for example, would have a hard time spending more time in the State, than in Washington, unless they missed the majority of votes.

Apparently the requirements for where you live, verses where you run for office, are very very low.

Hillary infamously, moved to New York having never lived there before in her life, and ran for office the year she moved there, and won.

care to make that bet?
Sure, make the bet... anything to get back on topic. The trolling is getting old
let me repeat - i bet you that you will start bitching about time spent in DC or Florida. whichever makes him look worse at the moment.

now - GO! um...again. since you already started in that path...

Forum List

Back