Donald Trump moves to Florida. Buh Bye chumps!

He borrowed 225 million of the 250 million he picked up his golf course for in a bankruptcy Naturally no American bank will lend him a dime
/---/ Banks aren't allowed by law to invest in speculative ventures.

Banks would certainly loan money for buying a property in bankruptcy. They wouldn't because Trump is a known crook.

Depends on what is being planned for the property and the chance of failure. Trump's honesty is beyond question. But sometimes even honest people's projects fail, Dave.
Pole as you've demonstrated over the many years I know of you ,,you are a mad man
/----/ "Pole as you've demonstrated over the many years I know of you ,,you are a mad man"
Are you using Google Translate Ebonics to English again?
View attachment 287810
For your edification cellblock I was on a board with that AH for 15 or more years He is certifiable

Its not going to stop (the suit) and yes according to him he has been audited forever and will be forever and ever!!
what's not going to stop is when this fails, you'll make up some other reason to be mad. you don't care about WHY you attack trump, just that you have SOMETHING you THINK you can attack him for.

pretty pathetic in the overall circle of life.

to go this route you have to assume the IRS has failed miserably at their job and missed all this CHEATING you feel trump has done. truth be told, you just want to see them so you can FIND / INVENT shit to be "mad" about.

it's all the left does. when reason #1 fails to get anywhere, move to reason #2. when that fails, reason #3. and so on and so on.
IF and when failure occurs it will be because republicans voters and the pos senators don't give a damn for our constitution and are deathly afraid of their moron in the WH IT IS against our laws to ask another country for help in bringing down an opponent
Get over it-there was nothing wrong with the call-only Schiff "creating" false evidence.

Schiff is just a worthless piece of crapola.

Although it is quite the coincidence that the man who is known around the world as the "Pencil Necked Geek" represents the hometown of the man who coined that term "pencil necked geek". Classy Freddie Blassie was known as the Hollywood Fashion Plate, from Hollywood, CA, part of the Schiff district.
Schiff is doing a great job

That is why Conservatives hate him
Schiff is doing a great job at framing Trump and lying and making shit up! I am not conservative, but I do hate him.

what's not going to stop is when this fails, you'll make up some other reason to be mad. you don't care about WHY you attack trump, just that you have SOMETHING you THINK you can attack him for.

pretty pathetic in the overall circle of life.

to go this route you have to assume the IRS has failed miserably at their job and missed all this CHEATING you feel trump has done. truth be told, you just want to see them so you can FIND / INVENT shit to be "mad" about.

it's all the left does. when reason #1 fails to get anywhere, move to reason #2. when that fails, reason #3. and so on and so on.
IF and when failure occurs it will be because republicans voters and the pos senators don't give a damn for our constitution and are deathly afraid of their moron in the WH IT IS against our laws to ask another country for help in bringing down an opponent
Get over it-there was nothing wrong with the call-only Schiff "creating" false evidence.

Although it is quite the coincidence that the man who is known around the world as the "Pencil Necked Geek" represents the hometown of the man who coined that term "pencil necked geek". Classy Freddie Blassie was known as the Hollywood Fashion Plate, from Hollywood, CA, part of the Schiff district.

Schiff is doing a great job at framing Trump and lying and making shit up! I am not conservative, but I do hate him.
framing and lying about an American hero is a black mark once more against traitorous republicans

framing and lying about an American hero is a black mark once more against traitorous republicans

The pencil necked geek, Adam Schiff, is just a long time political hack, ed.

Not a "hero" in any sense of the word. BTW, he didn't serve in Vietnam either

I did not say anything about George Washington. And I am not Republican, so you are WRONG! And, Schiff IS a traitor-he lied in front of Congress AND tried to get a pee tape from the Russians to hurt Trump-sounds like collusion to me!

People don't want to see your fast assed orange buddy's taxes to see if he cheated.

They want to know where is financial interests are. In which countries does he have debt. Where is income comes from.

What if he owes billions to the Russians? That would explain a lot.

The amount you owe isn't on your tax form, dave. Income tax forms report income, deductions,credits and taxes owed.
He borrowed 225 million of the 250 million he picked up his golf course for in a bankruptcy Naturally no American bank will lend him a dime

American banks are regulated by the FDIC. They aren't allowed to invest money in riskier ventures, because if venture goes south, the taxpayers are on the hook for the deposits. So much of what Trump does, he has to seek different financing.
Trump has defaulted on too many loans and settled on pennies on the dollar

That is what he did in Atlantic City

Gambling is a speculative basis. The possibility that you might lose all or part of your investment in such a venture is definitely there. That's why American banks can't invest depositors money in such things, and why people putting together these kinds of deals have to seek other forms of financing.

Banks don’t invest in those who have a record of not paying back loans
Evidently, with Trump, Russia does

I did not say anything about George Washington. And I am not Republican, so you are WRONG! And, Schiff IS a traitor-he lied in front of Congress AND tried to get a pee tape from the Russians to hurt Trump-sounds like collusion to me!
Schiff is a great American investigating graft and corruption that defines the Trump administration

The fact that the "Russian" that he tried to get the alleged pee tape from , didn't have a pee tape and wasn't affiliated with the Russian government shouldn't make a difference. The honey pot who met with Don Jr. at the Trump Tower didn't have dirt on Clinton and wasn't affiliated with Russia either.

The fact that the "Russian" that he tried to get the alleged pee tape from , didn't have a pee tape and wasn't affiliated with the Russian government shouldn't make a difference. The honey pot who met with Don Jr. at the Trump Tower didn't have dirt on Clinton and wasn't affiliated with Russia either.
Yeah they only talked about adoption??? SUCKER

BAHAHAHAHA! Too bad New York, wave Bye Bye to all hose luscious tax dollars. And with any luck many more will follow Trump's sensible move.

Trump, Lifelong New Yorker, Declares Himself a Resident of Florida

Great news for the citizens of New York. Now that he has fled the state, that is considered flight to avoid taxes. So now the state can confiscate ALL of his properties and sell them for the taxes owed. And now that he's in Florida, when he declares bankruptcy, the suckers down there get to pay for it. :auiqs.jpg:

Damn you people are stupid. But you're trumpkins so....
Skew I love the way you think I pray it turns out like you say
Wild. I don't pray for bad things to happen to others regardless of how I feel about them.

Speaks volumes of you

The amount you owe isn't on your tax form, dave. Income tax forms report income, deductions,credits and taxes owed.

American banks are regulated by the FDIC. They aren't allowed to invest money in riskier ventures, because if venture goes south, the taxpayers are on the hook for the deposits. So much of what Trump does, he has to seek different financing.

Gambling is a speculative basis. The possibility that you might lose all or part of your investment in such a venture is definitely there. That's why American banks can't invest depositors money in such things, and why people putting together these kinds of deals have to seek other forms of financing.

Trump would be able to borrow the money needed for his ventures from a bank if he had given his personal guarantee. But he wasn't going to do that, because he wanted to spread the risk around- and the profits as well

Like trump money laundering with his Russian pals?
Link please. Not to speculation but truth.

I see what you did there, slipped in an unproven lie with an unclear fact. Atlantic City is a bad place to invest-period.

Schiff is a great American investigating graft and corruption that defines the Trump administration
Schiff got the job Nadler could not handle and is doing even worse at it. Great Americans don't try to hide witnesses or make themselves King of the House. Schiff is a second rate liar, and third rate human.

The gal didn't have any dirt on Clinton at all, and didn't work for the Russians. It didn't matter what they talked about, it wasn't collusion.

Does not matter-do we impeach or not? yes or no and why? I say no due to no high crimes or misdemeanors.

BAHAHAHAHA! Too bad New York, wave Bye Bye to all hose luscious tax dollars. And with any luck many more will follow Trump's sensible move.

Trump, Lifelong New Yorker, Declares Himself a Resident of Florida

Great news for the citizens of New York. Now that he has fled the state, that is considered flight to avoid taxes. So now the state can confiscate ALL of his properties and sell them for the taxes owed. And now that he's in Florida, when he declares bankruptcy, the suckers down there get to pay for it. :auiqs.jpg:

Damn you people are stupid. But you're trumpkins so....
Skew I love the way you think I pray it turns out like you say
Wild. I don't pray for bad things to happen to others regardless of how I feel about them.

Speaks volumes of you

Its rather typical of libs. On 9/11, Religious Left leader Jeremiah Wright said "God Damn America". Journalist Serge Kovalesky reported that thousands of liberal Muslims in Jersey City were dancing in the streets in celebration

Trump has lived in NY his whole life and only after he beat Hildabeast did NY decide their own Department of Taxation was not doing its job.
False. They haven't "decided" anything. They started an inveatigation when they were passed information from the justice department. You're really swinging and missing, here.

Forum List

Back