Donald Trump Only Candidate to Address 1400 Indianapolis Workers Whose Jobs Are Being Sent to Mexico

If Trump keeps hammering away on trade he'll be unbeatable in November. Nobody can come close to him on his expertise regarding trade and business.
And your educated,quality Workforce will be PAID A PITTANCE...be carerful what you wish for
Why?
Why you ask !!!! because as you fill your country with cheap overseas goods......your Workforce lose their jobs.......then the Boss will tell you(if you still have a job,that is).... "No Pay rise Guys" we are competing with cheap overseas comparisons...........but this has been going on for years 40 years SJ............Do you honestly think Trump builds his buildings with All American Product ???????Check him out and do due Diligence on what the man does and has done.just sayin..steve

Protectionism as a way to protect U.S. industry has been tried and failed. After the collapse of Wall Street in 1929, Congress passed a law imposing high tariffs on imported goods, which sparked a tariff war and sunk us even further into Depression.

Smoot–Hawley Tariff Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is in the interests of the United States that third-world countries participate in a global free trade so they can raise the standard of living for their population. American workers are the most productive in the world, and there's no reason they can't compete in an economy based on open trade and open markets.

Lol, there is PLENTY of reason to not expect US workers to compete with Third World serfs who work 80 hour weeks for chump change.

You are deluded.
You are right Jim,allowing cheap overseas made items may help those people make a few shekles but it really is the tiny minority in these places who earn the fortunes..........but there are other parts to this,firstly Yes there is a marginal improvement in the overseas workers lives(but don't they have to pay for it....80 hours a week,living away from their family etc,.) but their slight improvement has a dire effect for Americans as their standard of living drops markedly........they infact pay double the price they were paying for items....How many of you Guys been in to Walmart and purchased a Drill bit for a cheap price ,only to find you can only use the fcuker once as it's ruined....
Ahh well you say,it was cheap I'll just get another,same thing happens and off you go and buy another and another(The PRICE OF AN/THE ITEM,HAS CLOUDED YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS but like cheap food,YOU HAVE BECOME ADDICTED) had you have purchased an American product IT WOULD STILL BE WORKING AFTER YEARS OF USE..................my wise Mom(God Bless Her) always told me "Little Liq,remember you can be Cents Selfish,But Dollars Poor"..She was Right

Support American Quality and Quality Workers and Local Business that Buys American........because Non of your Politicians and Mr Trump,will help you..Ever

BUT I m addicted to baby bok choy for my stir fry sir.

You want to go back to the old days? I can now only eat potatoes and frozen chicken?
You are so right Lady.........Lady right so You are.........I was reading recently that the nutrient of a single Tomato grown near Napoli,Naples Italy in 1956...to get the same nutrient today you would have to eat 23 YES 23 Tomatoes...............steven

Protectionism as a way to protect U.S. industry has been tried and failed. After the collapse of Wall Street in 1929, Congress passed a law imposing high tariffs on imported goods, which sparked a tariff war and sunk us even further into Depression.

It is in the interests of the United States that third-world countries participate in a global free trade so they can raise the standard of living for their population. American workers are the most productive in the world, and there's no reason they can't compete in an economy based on open trade and open markets.

Lol, there is PLENTY of reason to not expect US workers to compete with Third World serfs who work 80 hour weeks for chump change.

You are deluded.
You are right Jim,allowing cheap overseas made items may help those people make a few shekles but it really is the tiny minority in these places who earn the fortunes..........but there are other parts to this,firstly Yes there is a marginal improvement in the overseas workers lives(but don't they have to pay for it....80 hours a week,living away from their family etc,.) but their slight improvement has a dire effect for Americans as their standard of living drops markedly........they infact pay double the price they were paying for items....How many of you Guys been in to Walmart and purchased a Drill bit for a cheap price ,only to find you can only use the fcuker once as it's ruined....
Ahh well you say,it was cheap I'll just get another,same thing happens and off you go and buy another and another(The PRICE OF AN/THE ITEM,HAS CLOUDED YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS but like cheap food,YOU HAVE BECOME ADDICTED) had you have purchased an American product IT WOULD STILL BE WORKING AFTER YEARS OF USE..................my wise Mom(God Bless Her) always told me "Little Liq,remember you can be Cents Selfish,But Dollars Poor"..She was Right

Support American Quality and Quality Workers and Local Business that Buys American........because Non of your Politicians and Mr Trump,will help you..Ever

You want to go back to the old days? I can now only eat potatoes and frozen chicken?
You are so right Lady.........Lady right so You are.........I was reading recently that the nutrient of a single Tomato grown near Napoli,Naples Italy in 1956...to get the same nutrient today you would have to eat 23 YES 23 Tomatoes...............steven

Hey I live in a place that to get a tomato to soften up enough to make a bruschetta I have to microwave the damn thing for 2 freaking minutes. NO KIDDING.

If Trump keeps hammering away on trade he'll be unbeatable in November. Nobody can come close to him on his expertise regarding trade and business.
And your educated,quality Workforce will be PAID A PITTANCE...be carerful what you wish for
Why?
Why you ask !!!! because as you fill your country with cheap overseas goods......your Workforce lose their jobs.......then the Boss will tell you(if you still have a job,that is).... "No Pay rise Guys" we are competing with cheap overseas comparisons...........but this has been going on for years 40 years SJ............Do you honestly think Trump builds his buildings with All American Product ???????Check him out and do due Diligence on what the man does and has done.just sayin..steve
How do you fill the country with cheap overseas goods if the goods are being produced HERE? I think you're confused about Trump's policies. He wants the companies to build their factories HERE, not overseas.

Why?
How do you fill the country with cheap overseas goods if the goods are being produced HERE? I think you're confused about Trump's policies. He wants the companies to build their factories HERE, not overseas.
Well good on him,I apologies for my error....SJ we manufacture here and export around the world,mostly everything BUT we do get some components from America because they are by far "world best" we can get from China but it is so much cheaper but totally crap.......................Americans are an educated workforce and world best in so many things,yet as a % you do by a lot of cheap rubbish.steve

You are deluded.

Hey I live in a place that to get a tomato to soften up enough to make a bruschetta I have to microwave the damn thing for 2 freaking minutes. NO KIDDING.
Tiny you are a hero but stuff the microwave,either lightly grill or steam them lid on,sprinkle with a few Italian herbs,it keeps the flavour..Yummmeeeee...steve

Last edited:
Why?
Well good on him,I apologies for my error....SJ we manufacture here and export around the world,mostly everything BUT we do get some components from America because they are by far "world best" we can get from China but it is so much cheaper but totally crap.......................Americans are an educated workforce and world best in so many things,yet as a % you do by a lot of cheap rubbish.steve
No problem. We DO buy a lot of crap from China and other countries. Trump wants to tax goods coming in, and give tax breaks to companies who set up here in the country and provide jobs. I think that's a good solid policy.

Why?
No problem. We DO buy a lot of crap from China and other countries. Trump wants to tax goods coming in, and give tax breaks to companies who set up here in the country and provide jobs. I think that's a good solid policy.
I agree SJ...............Why hasn't this been done already...makes sense,steve

Why?

This is why we are angry at both parties.
They each have passed policies that does us harm, but they refuse to fix them or repeal them or introduce new ones that work.
Not too long ago both parties in the House introduced new bills stolen from Trumps ideas.
They don't even have new ideas themselves I guess.

Why?

They each have passed policies that does us harm, but they refuse to fix them or repeal them or introduce new ones that work.
Not too long ago both parties in the House introduced new bills stolen from Trumps ideas.
Excellent Peach...the trouble with most Politicians is,that they only serve themselves(and cronies) but not the American people...I will make a small point though......It is easy to spout what you think but if elected often hard to implement such lofty thoughts.........steven

You are deluded.

Tiny you are a hero but stuff the microwave,either lightly grill or steam them lid on,sprinkle with a few Italian herbs,it keeps the flavour..Yummmeeeee...steve

lololololo not a worry. but point being I am looking out side today. four inches of snow has fallen. and as I am ordering my sweet million seed I am looking outside at a blanket of white but dreaming of seedlings.
Soon. Soon we will rock again.

Campaign donations. Big business contributes big bucks to politicians for favorable policies Companies who move their factories overseas to cash in on cheap labor contribute to politicians and they get favorable treatment in return. Those politicians won't put tariffs on the companies who give them money but Trump doesn't take their money so he is free to do it without repercussions. This is why they're in a panic over his candidacy, he's gonna upset their little club if he's elected.

lololololo not a worry. but point being I am looking out side today. four inches of snow has fallen. and as I am ordering my sweet million seed I am looking outside at a blanket of white but dreaming of seedlings.
Soon. Soon we will rock again.
God Bless You

Excellent Peach...the trouble with most Politicians is,that they only serve themselves(and cronies) but not the American people...I will make a small point though......It is easy to spout what you think but if elected often hard to implement such lofty thoughts.........steven
You're right, Steve, it IS hard to implement, especially when you need support from the very people who are bought and paid for by the same companies you are doing battle with.

Campaign donations. Big business contributes big bucks to politicians for favorable policies Companies who move their factories overseas to cash in on cheap labor contribute to politicians and they get favorable treatment in return. Those politicians won't put tariffs on the companies who give them money but Trump doesn't take their money so he is free to do it without repercussions. This is why they're in a panic over his candidacy, he's gonna upset their little club if he's elected.
SJ many thanks,it has been great to talk to you today...Respect...Steve

SJ many thanks,it has been great to talk to you today...Respect...Steve
Likewise, Bud. Take care.

I think pretty much of the majority already knows that.
This is why they are voting for non politician.
If the politician don't learn from the lesson they will find themselves in the unemployment line.

You are deluded.

Meh, I dont buy tools at Walmart. I buy things that will last until I lose or misplace them.

Why?
Because the work force is the biggest part of the consumer market. If you contract their wages you contract the consumer market and thus the economy.

Forum List

Back