Donald Trump Plays Ace Card, Announces Last Minute Surprise Witness Who Will Testify To Grand Jury Tomorrow

Biden had documents he wasn't entitled to as a senator and VP in his damn garage... but no one is prosecuting him.... yet.....

There's a huge difference between what Biden did and what Trump did.

Your problem is ignorance. You're wallowing in rumor and speculation. Learn the facts. Did you ever learn the facts about Uranium One or the Clinton Foundation or Shokin in Ukraine?

There's a huge difference between what Biden did and what Trump did.

Your problem is ignorance. You're wallowing in rumor and speculation. Learn the facts. Did you ever learn the facts about Uranium One or the Clinton Foundation or Shokin in Ukraine?
You are right... bribing and extorting other nations as a VP is a felony with a mandatory prison sentence attached to it and we got Biden on tape doing it....

Biden had documents he wasn't entitled to as a senator and VP in his damn garage... but no one is prosecuting him.... yet.....
Woah! What a revelation!

Why haven't you brought this before?

If only you had only mentioned this in a dozen other threads...oh wait..., you have, which means you already know the answer to your own question.

Why do you ask questions you already know the answer too?

You are right... bribing and extorting other nations as a VP is a felony with a mandatory prison sentence attached to it and we got Biden on tape doing it....
Bribing and extorting other nations is part of the VP's job description....when done with the knowledge and approval of the President.
It seems..you guys always leave that part out~

Bribing and extorting other nations is part of the VP's job description....when done with the knowledge and approval of the President.
Is it his job to bring home 5 million bucks for himself and another 5 million for his son?.... and whoever told you the vice president is the briber and chief has led you way off track... like I've said before... where do you libs get this nonsense from?...

Is it his job to bring home 5 million bucks for himself and another 5 million for his son?.... and whoever told you the vice president is the briber and chief has led you way off track... like I've said before... where do you libs get this nonsense from?...
***sigh***

Good luck with all that...pretty sure it didn't happen the way you think..or choose to spin....it did~

Hunter's a piece of work..and would look damn good in prison orange, but his Dad will be long dead before you guys lay a glove on him....if then.

Briber in chief..do you not know that bribery, extortion, and quid pro quo are the meat and potatoes of foreign diplomacy?

If you have proof of your accusations take it to the US attorney general.
Oh my goodness gracious, o-mighty. The US Attorney general ? That's a joke right ? I mean it's got to be a joke right ? Right ??

Hey, barkeep. I'll have what Mr. Fleegle is having.. He's happy some liar told him breaking the law is okay if you're a Democrat Vice President. That takes quite a dose of a hallucinogen. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back