More than 2,100 arrested in two weeks of campus Gaza protests

I’ll bet $1.00 that charges will be dropped. There’s a reason why NY, Cali. and Illinois saw the worst riots. Leftist run states with leftist DA’s and prosecutors.
That is why Dershowitz offered to file lawsuits on behalf of Jewish students. It keeps the pressure on, and paves the way to find out who is funding this, and any connection to Democrats.

You have no place in a civilized society.
Not according to YOUR definition of "civilized".
  • LGBT clowns everywhere.
  • DAs in blue cities letting violent criminals walk free.
  • Opening the border to millions of ungrateful, grabby migrants offering nothing in exchange.
  • Killing millions of people before they're born
  • Discriminating, as long as the beneficiaries are black & the victims are white.
  • Teaching kids that America and police are bad
If Trump becomes president, these dumb things will go away (aka MAGA)

1714751644599.png

Not according to YOUR definition of "civilized".
  • LGBT clowns everywhere.
  • DAs in blue cities letting violent criminals walk free.
  • Opening the border to millions of ungrateful, grabby migrants offering nothing in exchange.
  • Killing millions of people before they're born
  • Discriminating, as long as the beneficiaries are black & the victims are white.
  • Teaching kids that America and police are bad
If Trump becomes president, these dumb things will go away (aka MAGA)

View attachment 941515
I'll address your points.
1. Yes gay people have existed for thousands of years. If you can't deal with that fact by now, nobody can help you.
2. When was the last time you stepped foot in a large metro area?
3. The border isnt open.
4. A clump of cells isnt a human.
5. Whites are not being discriminated against
6. Kids are not being taught police are bad.

I miss any of your delusional right wing keep you mad about nothing talking points, shithead?

I'll address your points.
1. Yes gay people have existed for thousands of years. If you can't deal with that fact by now, nobody can help you.
2. When was the last time you stepped foot in a large metro area?
3. The border isnt open.
4. A clump of cells isnt a human.
5. Whites are not being discriminated against
6. Kids are not being taught police are bad.

I miss any of your delusional right wing keep you mad about nothing talking points, shithead?
I guess the reason why you are so wrong about things is because you probably get your information from leftwing lunacy stations like CNN, MSNBC, PBS, and never get any exposure to how things actually are.

1. I was alluding to that they are "clowns", deranged and stupid, and you accept their lunacies, not that they exist for whatever length of time.
2. Every day. So what ?
3. The border is WIIIIDE OPEN, as never has been in US history and 7 million people have poured in since Biden took over. You know nothing.
4. Tell that to the millions of adults, whose mothers contemplated abortion years ago. And fetuses of only 1 month have a heartbeat.
5. Millions of whites (including me) have been discriminated against by Affimative Action for 59 years. You know nothing.
6. Kids are taught that police are bad, all the time, and leftist protestors chant anti-police slogans everyday.
7. Your ignorance is astounding. This is what happens when people restrict their intake of information to leftwing media. Poor souls.
8. From your last sentence in Post # 26, I notice that you have a distinct problem wit English grammar. Back to the 4th grade for you.

Last edited:
I guess the reason why you are so wrong about things is because you probably get your information from leftwing lunacy stations like CNN, MSNBC, PBS, and never get any exposure to how things actually are.

1. I was alluding to that they are "clowns", deranged and stupid, and you accept their lunacies, not that they exist for whatever length of time.
2. Every day. So what ?
3. The border is WIIIIDE OPEN, as never has been in US history and 7 million people have poured in since Biden took over. You know nothing.
4. Tell that to the millions of adults, whose mothers contemplated abortion years ago. And fetuses of only 1 month have a heartbeat.
5. Millions of whites (including me) have been discriminated against by Affimative Action for 59 years. You know nothing.
6. Kids are taught that police are bad, all the time, and leftist protestors chant anti-police slogans everyday.
7. Your ignorance is astounding. This is what happens when people restrict their intake of information to leftwing media. Poor souls.
We'll agree to disagree, traitor.

Will there be any punishments? Will they be interrogated as to who funded them?

Also, just as the encampments sprang up in a synchronized way, so did the eventual police response. Someone is still organizing all this.
Most will simply be released the next morning. Some will go before the morning judge and get released on their own reconnaissance, to appear later for a misdemeanor charge.

It sounds like you want to turn the screws on some dumb kids for info, that they don't have.

Most will simply be released the next morning. Some will go before the morning judge and get released on their own reconnaissance, to appear later for a misdemeanor charge.

It sounds like you want to turn the screws on some dumb kids for info, that they don't have.
Nope….i want to get to the bottom of which organizations are funding this massive antisemitism.

And as far as “dumb kids,“ yes..let’s teach a lesson to bigots who assault Jews and rob them of their civil rights. For someone who claimed (yeah, right) that he wants to fight antisemitism, you sure are eager to tolerate it.

Nope….i want to get to the bottom of which organizations are funding this massive antisemitism.

And as far as “dumb kids,“ yes..let’s teach a lesson to bigots who assault Jews and rob them of their civil rights. For someone who claimed (yeah, right) that he wants to fight antisemitism, you sure are eager to tolerate it.
It's George Soros, or so I'm told. The kids won't know. Expand your research.
I searched 'successful methods that have curbed antisemitism in the past' this morning. It was quite a read. I learned a few things. I'm just getting started; don't rush me.

Forum List

Back