🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump: Public Enemy No.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Donald Trump's taped confession during a February interview with Bob Woodward that he knew the coronavirus was "deadly stuff" but blatantly and repeatedly lied about it to the public is hands down the most damning recorded revelation from an American president in U.S. history.

Trump, as only he could possibly do, managed to eclipse last week's bombshell that he disparaged fallen soldiers as "losers" and "suckers" with an even more devastating news story this week. The worst part of the recordings wasn't just that Trump told mistruths about how lethal COVID-19 was or the fact that kids can contract it—it's that his own words revealed how vile and sinister he is to the core. Trump knew, but he deliberately blindfolded Americans and led them to slaughter because he didn't want to panic the stock markets.

Immediately after the Atlantic story about his disrespect for military service dropped last Thursday evening, Trump went into spin mode. "I would be willing to swear on anything that I never said that about our fallen heroes," he told reporters at Joint Base Andrews after a campaign stop in Pennsylvania. "What animal would say such a thing?” he wondered.

The kind of animal that—even as corpses piled up—would repeatedly tell lethal lies in pursuit of his reelection to the very people he had sworn to protect and defend.

Trump supporters no longer have anything positive to point to for their support for this failure.

Donald Trump's taped confession during a February interview with Bob Woodward that he knew the coronavirus was "deadly stuff" but blatantly and repeatedly lied about it to the public is hands down the most damning recorded revelation from an American president in U.S. history.

Trump, as only he could possibly do, managed to eclipse last week's bombshell that he disparaged fallen soldiers as "losers" and "suckers" with an even more devastating news story this week. The worst part of the recordings wasn't just that Trump told mistruths about how lethal COVID-19 was or the fact that kids can contract it—it's that his own words revealed how vile and sinister he is to the core. Trump knew, but he deliberately blindfolded Americans and led them to slaughter because he didn't want to panic the stock markets.

Immediately after the Atlantic story about his disrespect for military service dropped last Thursday evening, Trump went into spin mode. "I would be willing to swear on anything that I never said that about our fallen heroes," he told reporters at Joint Base Andrews after a campaign stop in Pennsylvania. "What animal would say such a thing?” he wondered.

The kind of animal that—even as corpses piled up—would repeatedly tell lethal lies in pursuit of his reelection to the very people he had sworn to protect and defend.

Trump supporters no longer have anything positive to point to for their support for this failure.
OMG!!!!
say it ant so,,,,

You must really hate America.

I love the real America.

multicultural-america.jpg

Trump supporters are the only thing standing between the values of America and Liberal whack jobs like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back