Donald Trump Releases ‘Mugshot Edition’ Digital Trading Cards—Offers Pieces Of Suit From Fulton County Arrest

That's right Trump has nothing to do with the website or company selling the cards.
It's in the website users agreement.
NFT INT LLC is not owned, managed or controlled by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, CIC Digital LLC or any of their respective principals or affiliates. NFT INT LLC uses Donald J. Trump's name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Digital LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms.

That's right Trump has nothing to do with the website or company selling the cards.
It's in the website users agreement.
NFT INT LLC is not owned, managed or controlled by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, CIC Digital LLC or any of their respective principals or affiliates. NFT INT LLC uses Donald J. Trump's name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Digital LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms.

Yet somehow he gets a share of every card that is sold, plus he has to approve the likeness.

Plus he as to agree to give up pieces of his suit, and he has to agree to offer a time to have dinner with the winner.

Do you really think he would let someone sell card that shows him as the fat old man he is instead of these fantasy cards you sheep are buying?

How much are you in for? are you in the running for a piece of his suit?

Yet somehow he gets a share of every card that is sold, plus he has to approve the likeness.

Plus he as to agree to give up pieces of his suit, and he has to agree to offer a time to have dinner with the winner.

Do you really think he would let someone sell card that shows him as the fat old man he is instead of these fantasy cards you sheep are buying?

How much are you in for? are you in the running for a piece of his suit?
Proof is what you need to provide and not your Trump Russian collusion opinion.

They are spinning and lying about this conspriscy theory. Trump has nothing to do with the company or website selling the cards.
Yeah, sure. He just made a video for it. He is selling his mug shot suit. And if you buy enough cards, you get to have dinner with him at Mar-A-Lago.

But Trump has nothing to do with this. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You're sinking into single-digit IQ territory now.

I think I speak for the majority of people here when I say WOULD YOU JUST GET SOME FUCKING THERAPY FOR YOUR TDS AND SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!?!

View attachment 872195
1702494944260.jpeg

Yeah, sure. He just made a video for it. He is selling his mug shot suit. And if you buy enough cards, you get to have dinner with him at Mar-A-Lago.

But Trump has nothing to do with this. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You're sinking into single-digit IQ territory now.
Prove it Trump Russian collusion nutter

What next, Trump Cheeseburgers?

"If you buy 47 of my delicious cheeseburgers, I will come to your house and shine your shoes."

See the post above yours, whats next is to pretend Trump has nothing at all to do with these

Forum List

Back