Donald Trump Releases ‘Mugshot Edition’ Digital Trading Cards—Offers Pieces Of Suit From Fulton County Arrest

In other words, you idiots complain about inflation but think nothing about springing for useless, worthless crap from the orange loser?

And you retards wonder why we don't take you seriously. :itsok:
Yeah, I think any intelligent person would be more concerned about spending $10,000/yr than spending $100 once.

I guess that rules you out.

Actually, only idiots whine about spending money on groceries while splurging on useless stuff like the orange loser's shredded suit.

I guess that does include you. :itsok:
So you prefer to spend an extra $10000 every year rather than spend $100 on some card?

You're a fucking moron. No wonder Biden got elected.

This is every whining Liberal and every Liberal news station (especially MSNBC) who devotes an hour to hating Trump)

1702500614221.png

Just Like Baseball Cards, But You Collect Them Digitally

Subject to the Terms and Conditions Here. Trump Digital Trading Cards (NFTs) are intended as collectible items for individual enjoyment only, not for investment purposes. We are a community of collectors. All Trump Digital Trading Cards: MugShot Edition, are non-transferrable until December 31, 2024. Be part of the Trump community!

And yet no proof refuting the user agreement from your own source
"NFT INT LLC uses Donald J. Trump's name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Digital LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms.

Guess who is the manager, president, secretary, and treasurer of CIC Digital LLC.

Go ahead. Guess.

Forum List

Back