Donald Trump Releases ‘Mugshot Edition’ Digital Trading Cards—Offers Pieces Of Suit From Fulton County Arrest

Ok, you keep repeating that B.S. Time to prove your assertion.

Prove with a reliable source that people are now paying an extra $10000 every year since Biden took office. Go.

I know you won't because you are a cowardly retard but hey, surprise me. Go.
No one taught you about inflation have they?

How does being so stupid feel?

“ —
US inflation has had a snowballing effect on family budgets.

The typical American household spent $709 more in July than they did two years ago to buy the same goods and services, according to Moody’s Analytics.”

Last edited:
No one taught you about inflation have they?

How does being so stupid feel?

“ —
US inflation has had a snowballing effect on family budgets.

The typical American household spent $709 more in July than they did two years ago to buy the same goods and services, according to Moody’s Analytics.”
Awww... the coward is back. I could respond but then you will start weeping and run to the mods like the last time. You fucking cowardly retard.

The grift goes on. Those lawyers fees have to be paid after all. Every time you think this man can't get more embarrassing and shameless he has a "hold my beer" moment. I've never seen such a clown car in my life that is now the United States of America. Every day we get closer to living in an actual episode of South Park.

Former President Donald Trump announced the latest round of his digital trading cards, the “Mugshot Edition,” which includes a bonus offer for a piece of Trump’s suit from his Fulton County, Georgia mug shot and dinner with Trump at Mar-a-Lago, following the success of previous editions.

And Trump is now the Shamwow Guy

1702510025206.png

How is it possible you are this consistently wrong?

CIC Media LLC is not CIC Digital LLC.

If you read your own link, you would see CIC Media is a TALENT AGENCY.

Unbelievable!
You type this word for word from the block
Trump has previously been listed as CIC Digital LLC's manager, president, secretary and treasurer, according to disclosures posted by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington. In August, those documents showed that the former president owned up to $5 million worth of ether and has earned at least $4.9 million from NFT licensing fees.

Disclaimer: The Block is an independent media outlet that delivers news, research, and data. As of November 2023, Foresight Ventures is a majority investor of The Block. Foresight Ventures invests in other companies in the crypto space. Crypto exchange Bitget is an anchor LP for Foresight Ventures. The Block continues to operate independently to deliver objective, impactful, and timely information about the crypto industry. Here are our current financial disclosures

You type this word for word from the block
Trump has previously been listed as CIC Digital LLC's manager, president, secretary and treasurer, according to disclosures posted by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington. In August, those documents showed that the former president owned up to $5 million worth of ether and has earned at least $4.9 million from NFT licensing fees.

Disclaimer: The Block is an independent media outlet that delivers news, research, and data. As of November 2023, Foresight Ventures is a majority investor of The Block. Foresight Ventures invests in other companies in the crypto space. Crypto exchange Bitget is an anchor LP for Foresight Ventures. The Block continues to operate independently to deliver objective, impactful, and timely information about the crypto industry. Here are our current financial disclosures
This is from Crooked Donald's financial disclosure. I hope this finally helps you realize what an idiot you have made of yourself:

cic-digital-llc.jpg

You are projecting, you subpar hack.
Trump has committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, to disenfranchise millions of Americans, and to disrupt peaceful transfer of power – voting for Trump is unmitigated madness.

So yes, you’re in a Cult.

Forum List

Back