Donald Trump Releases ‘Mugshot Edition’ Digital Trading Cards—Offers Pieces Of Suit From Fulton County Arrest

Want to listen to the actual cultists? haahhaahahaahahahahaha can't make this shit up!
Go to 25:40 in this video! Hahaha. Demofks own media, here’s the proof and the actual cult and their narrative.

I'm sure that's real interesting 'n stuff.

Anyway, I wonder how you cultists aren't insulted.

Lack of self respect, I assume.

what a fucking embarrassment their chosen one is. yet donny knows what suckers his base are & will no doubt be using scraps from his chinese sweatshop crap he slaps his name on.

Still don’t know what a cult is! If one follows demofks synchronization, it’s right there! Hahaha gaslighting is a neat game you play
The cult is them.
  • Destructive individuals and cults use deception and undue influence to make people dependent and obedient.

The cult is them.

ne'eh .... it's shirley y'all

bigley.

• Destructive individuals and cults use deception and undue influence to make people dependent and obedient.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves. but they can get very excited by those who do. That is why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest, the greatest and the most spectacular.”

― Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

ne'eh .... it's shirley y'all

bigley.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves. but they can get very excited by those who do. That is why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest, the greatest and the most spectacular.”

― Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif
Yes cultism r u

The grift goes on. Those lawyers fees have to be paid after all. Every time you think this man can't get more embarrassing and shameless he has a "hold my beer" moment. I've never seen such a clown car in my life that is now the United States of America. Every day we get closer to living in an actual episode of South Park.

Former President Donald Trump announced the latest round of his digital trading cards, the “Mugshot Edition,” which includes a bonus offer for a piece of Trump’s suit from his Fulton County, Georgia mug shot and dinner with Trump at Mar-a-Lago, following the success of previous editions.

And Trump is now the Shamwow Guy

This is how he gets "donations" from people who have maxxed out their legal tax deductible political donations. By selling them fake merchandise with no value, for thousands of dollars. He "sells" them garbage having no value so they're not "donating"
they're buying something.

Forum List

Back