Donald Trump Releases ‘Mugshot Edition’ Digital Trading Cards—Offers Pieces Of Suit From Fulton County Arrest

See humor has been outlawed on college campus for almost 10 years. Humor often makes fun of something or has a bite to it and that’s a Big Safe Space No No.
So libs have no ability to tell when they are being made fun of. They feel it’s “tragic” that Trump is debasing the presidency when In Fact what he’s doing is poking fun at their folly.

well no shit. after the kraken lady has gone full tilt cray cray, that still doesn't mean squat. you do realise she also has a paper trail to go along with her testimony, as well as the others i mentioned.

tee hee & tutt tutt. get used to the fact that justice is coming.

thumbnail (1).jpg

well no shit. after the kraken lady has gone full tilt cray cray, that still doesn't mean squat. you do realise she also has a paper trail to go along with her testimony, as well as the others i mentioned.

View attachment 873065
That link was from November 2020

View attachment 873065
still waiting, and what?

2025 is coming
Dude did you literally hear the demofks complaining about the impeachment hearing against Xiden. It's going to interfere with the tasks of congress!!!! Can you fking believe the kings and queens of interfering with the tasks of congress!!!!!! Interruptions and anything. They got it going on how to impact government for sure.

Dude did you literally hear the demofks complaining about the impeachment hearing against Xiden. It's going to interfere with the tasks of congress!!!! Can you fking believe the kings and queens of interfering with the tasks of congress!!!!!! Interruptions and anything. They got it going on how to impact government for sure.
Hypocrisy is them

Forum List

Back