Donald Trump Releases ‘Mugshot Edition’ Digital Trading Cards—Offers Pieces Of Suit From Fulton County Arrest

Trumptards exist to be exploited. Who better to take advantage of them than the orange con man?

Yes, because there was no Hunter laptop, Iraq really had WMDs, and Trump was truly a Russian asset.

The Con Man is the corporate media.

And you're their consistent mark.

Over and over and over again.

Makes anyone, outside of the cult, wonder when they are going to come to some sense of reality that "P01135809" the criminal and what a real criminal he is.

The grift goes on. Those lawyers fees have to be paid after all. Every time you think this man can't get more embarrassing and shameless he has a "hold my beer" moment. I've never seen such a clown car in my life that is now the United States of America. Every day we get closer to living in an actual episode of South Park.

Former President Donald Trump announced the latest round of his digital trading cards, the “Mugshot Edition,” which includes a bonus offer for a piece of Trump’s suit from his Fulton County, Georgia mug shot and dinner with Trump at Mar-a-Lago, following the success of previous editions.

And Trump is now the Shamwow Guy

Yes, because there was no Hunter laptop, Iraq really had WMDs, and Trump was truly a Russian asset.

The Con Man is the corporate media.

And you're their consistent mark.

Over and over and over again.
Retard. Are you really quoting the lie that "Iraq had WMDs" back at libs? That was a lie that your leader at that time, GWB, was quoting and you retards happily swallowed. We on the left called it a lie and you idiots labeled us traitors for refusing to believe that lie.

As for the Hunter laptop? We are supposed to believe a laptop that was left with a right-wing supporter belongs to Hunter. Without evidence? You really are morons.

And for your last statement - Trump was a Russian asset? I haven't seen any evidence to the contrary. Yeah, I still believe your fuhrer is not only a Russian asset but Putin's own cock holster. Live with it. :itsok:

Retard. Are you really quoting the lie that "Iraq had WMDs" back at libs? That was a lie that your leader at that time, GWB, was quoting and you retards happily swallowed. We on the left called it a lie and you idiots labeled us traitors for refusing to believe that lie.

As for the Hunter laptop? We are supposed to believe a laptop that was left with a right-wing supporter belongs to Hunter. Without evidence? You really are morons.

And for your last statement - Trump was a Russian asset? I haven't seen any evidence to the contrary. Yeah, I still believe your fuhrer is not only a Russian asset but Putin's own cock holster. Live with it. :itsok:
the laptop has been confirmed by hunter himself,,

didnt you get the memo??

Retard. Are you really quoting the lie that "Iraq had WMDs" back at libs? That was a lie that your leader at that time, GWB

Why do I even indulge you binary thinking simpletons?

Yes I know I know.

I was a Democrat back then.

The Left now embraces the neocons and the Bushes and Cheneys in a natural deflection against Trump - politics has greatly changed since then, the Parties are no longer the same blah blah blah. No matter how many times folks attempt to explain something nuanced and even a little complicated to you all we get in return is glitched programming and a 401 ERROR screen.

You simply cannot contemplate anything outside of a "ra ra ra" jersey wearing sports analysis of politics.

In fact, the only thing that hasn't changed over the last 20 (or more) years is the the media lies to you.

But I know, I may as well be attempting to explain astrophysics to a snail.

Here, throw ball.

Go play.

Yes, and when we did get confirmation, we accepted it. See how that works?

Let me know if you are still confused, retard.
Then you have also accepted that Biden is compromised by selling influence to Ukraine and China.

Here is more from their dear leader , P01135809 ( the criminal),

The mystery of the missing binder: How a collection of raw Russian intelligence disappeared under Trump​

Washington (CNN) — A binder containing highly classified information related to Russian election interference went missing at the end of Donald Trump’s presidency, raising alarms among intelligence officials that some of the most closely guarded national security secrets from the US and its allies could be exposed, sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

Its disappearance, which has not been previously reported, was so concerning that intelligence officials briefed Senate Intelligence Committee leaders last year about the missing materials and the government’s efforts to retrieve them, the sources said.

In the two-plus years since Trump left office, the missing intelligence does not appear to have been found.

The binder contained raw intelligence the US and its NATO allies collected on Russians and Russian agents, including sources and methods that informed the US government’s assessment that Russian President Vladimir Putin sought to help Trump win the 2016 election, sources tell CNN.

The intelligence was so sensitive that lawmakers and congressional aides with top secret security clearances were able to review the material only at CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, where their work scrutinizing it was itself kept in a locked safe.
Of course they will dismiss it as propaganda because it is against their dear leader,P01135809(the criminal.

The mystery of the missing binder: How a collection of raw Russian intelligence disappeared under Trump

Why do I even indulge you binary thinking simpletons?

Yes I know I know.

I was a Democrat back then.

The Left now embraces the neocons and the Bushes and Cheneys in a natural deflection against Trump - politics has greatly changed since then, the Parties are no longer the same blah blah blah. No matter how many times folks attempt to explain something nuanced and even a little complicated to you all we get in return is glitched programming and a 401 ERROR screen.

You simply cannot contemplate anything outside of a "ra ra ra" jersey wearing sports analysis of politics.

In fact, the only thing that hasn't changed over the last 20 (or more) years is the the media lies to you.

But I know, I may as well be attempting to explain astrophysics to a snail.

Here, throw ball.

Go play.
In other words, you posted some crap and I called you out on it with a detailed response and you come back with what? Gibberesh?

Yeah, we get it you are a retard. No need to keep proving it. :itsok:

where did I say aything about prominent??

thats called moving the goal post cause you know I am right,,
LOL So, who are you complaining about? You stupid uncle? And I am supposed to defend that?

Are you usually this stupid or did we catch you on a bad day? :itsok:

Forum List

Back