Donald Trump Releases ‘Mugshot Edition’ Digital Trading Cards—Offers Pieces Of Suit From Fulton County Arrest

Talk to someone who will listen. That is not me, stupid.
Obviously but why not? You say incorrect things and I am correcting you. That’s a gift that you should be thanking me for. It’s only ego that makes you frustrated and evasive. But that’s not how we grow as people. If you can open your mind and let go of your ego there may be hope for you yet.

The grift goes on. Those lawyers fees have to be paid after all. Every time you think this man can't get more embarrassing and shameless he has a "hold my beer" moment. I've never seen such a clown car in my life that is now the United States of America. Every day we get closer to living in an actual episode of South Park.

Former President Donald Trump announced the latest round of his digital trading cards, the “Mugshot Edition,” which includes a bonus offer for a piece of Trump’s suit from his Fulton County, Georgia mug shot and dinner with Trump at Mar-a-Lago, following the success of previous editions.

And Trump is now the Shamwow Guy

lol. Trump is quite the master of business! Businessmen have this magical ability to squeeze every last drop of advantage from ANY SITUATION. They're like wizards of making things work in their favor. lol. 😄😄😄

If you're interested in creating your own digital trading cards, the cost can vary depending on the level of customization and quality you desire. Here are some factors to consider:

1. Software or Design Tools: To create digital trading cards, you'll need graphic design software or online platforms that offer card-making templates. The cost of these tools can range from free options like Canva or GIMP to professional-grade software like Adobe Photoshop, which may require a subscription or one-time payment.

2. Artwork and Images: The cost of obtaining or creating artwork or images to feature on your digital cards will depend on your approach. If you're a skilled artist or have access to royalty-free image libraries, the cost might be minimal. Alternatively, commissioning artists or purchasing stock images can add to the expenses.

3. Printing or Digital Distribution: If you plan on printing physical versions of your digital trading cards, costs like printing, cardstock, and packaging materials will need to be considered. However, if you intend to distribute them digitally only, these costs won't apply.

4. Promotion and Marketing: Promoting and marketing your digital trading cards may also involve expenses to reach your desired audience. This can include advertising on social media platforms, building a website, or collaborating with influencers to showcase your cards.

Overall, the costs of creating your own digital trading cards can vary widely based on your desired level of customization, quality, and distribution method. It's important to carefully plan your budget, assess your resources, and research the most cost-effective tools and options available to you.

Source:

you have no idea what makes a cult.

Actually, we do. Treating a man as an unerring quasi-superhero who can never be questioned despite him actually being a NY liberal is what makes you people a cult.

Actually, we do. Treating a man as an unerring quasi-superhero who can never be questioned despite him actually being a NY liberal is what makes you people a cult.
No dumbass that is not it. You fucking cultist hate America. Why do you continue to believe the lies pushed by the media?

The grift goes on. Those lawyers fees have to be paid after all. Every time you think this man can't get more embarrassing and shameless he has a "hold my beer" moment. I've never seen such a clown car in my life that is now the United States of America. Every day we get closer to living in an actual episode of South Park.

Former President Donald Trump announced the latest round of his digital trading cards, the “Mugshot Edition,” which includes a bonus offer for a piece of Trump’s suit from his Fulton County, Georgia mug shot and dinner with Trump at Mar-a-Lago, following the success of previous editions.

And Trump is now the Shamwow Guy

Now the United States of America is a clown show. Simply put the economy is terrible. Nobody can deny it look at the prices.

And it was much better under Donald Trump. Say whatever you want about the man the price of homes were astronomically lower, the price of gas everything lower under Trump

It's not a weak accusation you're just in denial
Yes it’s weak and lazy and has nothing to do with the topic. It’s reflects an undisciplined and over emotional characteristic in you to lash out and insult instead of engage in substance.

Forum List

Back