Donald Trump Releases ‘Mugshot Edition’ Digital Trading Cards—Offers Pieces Of Suit From Fulton County Arrest

Here is more from their dear leader , P01135809 ( the criminal),

The mystery of the missing binder: How a collection of raw Russian intelligence disappeared under Trump​

Washington (CNN) — A binder containing highly classified information related to Russian election interference went missing at the end of Donald Trump’s presidency, raising alarms among intelligence officials that some of the most closely guarded national security secrets from the US and its allies could be exposed, sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

Its disappearance, which has not been previously reported, was so concerning that intelligence officials briefed Senate Intelligence Committee leaders last year about the missing materials and the government’s efforts to retrieve them, the sources said.

In the two-plus years since Trump left office, the missing intelligence does not appear to have been found.

The binder contained raw intelligence the US and its NATO allies collected on Russians and Russian agents, including sources and methods that informed the US government’s assessment that Russian President Vladimir Putin sought to help Trump win the 2016 election, sources tell CNN.

The intelligence was so sensitive that lawmakers and congressional aides with top secret security clearances were able to review the material only at CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, where their work scrutinizing it was itself kept in a locked safe.
Of course they will dismiss it as propaganda because it is against their dear leader,P01135809(the criminal.

The mystery of the missing binder: How a collection of raw Russian intelligence disappeared under Trump
Yep & it's just a coincidence that five dozen of our intel assests overseas have dissappeared since that bastard Trump walked off with boxes of top secret intel.

Lib loons so emotionally invested in the witch hunt that they can’t see Trump is ridiculing the entire process via trading cards and snips of clothing
Probably a gag should be issued lest some feelings get hurt which libs have now misused Another word and labeled such a “threat”

I said do your own research.
I did. And there was no doubt in my mind that Flynn did lie to Pence and then Pence repeated that lie to the American people. But you phrased it in a way that sounded like you don’t think Flynn lied. Is that true or do you recognize that he did lie about communications with Russians?

I did. And there was no doubt in my mind that Flynn did lie to Pence and then Pence repeated that lie to the American people. But you phrased it in a way that sounded like you don’t think Flynn lied. Is that true or do you recognize that he did lie about communications with Russians?
I am not going to discuss that with you because you will go on for days and I would rather not waste my time. Is that clear?

I am not going to discuss that with you because you will go on for days and I would rather not waste my time. Is that clear?
Wow, you really don’t have the hubris or objectivity to just call things as they are. Always a need to push an agenda and stay on your path huh? That’s sad.

If you can’t admit to and discuss the facts then what you are doing here is a waste of time

Wow, you really don’t have the hubris or objectivity to just call things as they are. Always a need to push an agenda and stay on your path huh? That’s sad.

If you can’t admit to and discuss the facts then what you are doing here is a waste of time
GFY

Forum List

Back