Donald Trump Releases ‘Mugshot Edition’ Digital Trading Cards—Offers Pieces Of Suit From Fulton County Arrest

Like anything else…if Libs are against it…it’s a great idea.
19ef66f5c69b26a5b14c561146112bca314171d20ae8528b0d307fef2ebf782b.jpg

Actually, Mueller said there was collusion by members of Trump's campaign.

Campaign manager Paul Manafort was providing internal polling data to the Russians so the Russians could tailor their social media messaging to rubes like you.
Lol, what Russia spent like $30,000 on Facebook ads which they couldn't tell which party it was for. Russia collusion was a lie. Just like liberalism.

So it was a lie, they couldn't even manufacture something.
Why would they manufacture anything? They followed lies and crimes and uncovered a bunch of dishonest shit along with many attempts to block the investigation. Trump campaign manager was feeding data to the Russians who were committing election crimes. What more do you want?!

disingenuous. Name the top minds in history and you will find most to be progressive
hahaha…there is NOTHING “progressive” about the left.
Progress is positive advancement….there is no positive advancement stemming from leftist ideology…NONE!!

The grift goes on. Those lawyers fees have to be paid after all. Every time you think this man can't get more embarrassing and shameless he has a "hold my beer" moment. I've never seen such a clown car in my life that is now the United States of America. Every day we get closer to living in an actual episode of South Park.

Former President Donald Trump announced the latest round of his digital trading cards, the “Mugshot Edition,” which includes a bonus offer for a piece of Trump’s suit from his Fulton County, Georgia mug shot and dinner with Trump at Mar-a-Lago, following the success of previous editions.

And Trump is now the Shamwow Guy

That mugshot will go down in history alongside the ones of Martin Luther King, Jr. and the Freedom Riders.

Your party, on the other hand, will go down in history alongside Hitler's Third Reich.

The grift goes on. Those lawyers fees have to be paid after all. Every time you think this man can't get more embarrassing and shameless he has a "hold my beer" moment. I've never seen such a clown car in my life that is now the United States of America. Every day we get closer to living in an actual episode of South Park.

Former President Donald Trump announced the latest round of his digital trading cards, the “Mugshot Edition,” which includes a bonus offer for a piece of Trump’s suit from his Fulton County, Georgia mug shot and dinner with Trump at Mar-a-Lago, following the success of previous editions.

And Trump is now the Shamwow Guy

LOL Like paying $100,000 for rubber chicken dinner where Joey Biden is speaking isn't a grift?

Why would they manufacture anything? They followed lies and crimes and uncovered a bunch of dishonest shit along with many attempts to block the investigation. Trump campaign manager was feeding data to the Russians who were committing election crimes. What more do you want?!
It is well known it was made up. Quit looking like an idiot.

Forum List

Back