Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat ... Seriously

The Earth WILL be flat if Trump becomes president. VOTE HILLARY AND DELAY ARMAGEDDON!
FRANEN.jpg

Speaking to reporters in Baltimore on Monday, following the 138th conference for the National Guard Association of the United States, the Republican Party’s presidential nominee revealed that he is a member of a growing population known generally as flat earth truthers.

“I fly a lot, and I mean a lot. No one flies more than me. Listen, I own a jet. I own a 757, beautiful plane, it’s the best plane! If the world were round, believe me, I would know!”

The comments came in response to a question from AP reporter, Charles Darr, regarding the future role of the National Guard, as private companies proliferate space travel. “Mr. Trump, if elected, are you willing to increase taxes in order to meet the growing budget demands of the National Guard, as existential threats from our enemies grow along with the advancement of space travel technology?” Darr asked.

The presidential hopeful replied that such a future is “nonsense,” adding that “the round earth people, and you know who they are, these people have an agenda.”

After declaring that the world is flat, Mr. Trump, as he has done before, again cited “the Internet” as his primary source of information. “There are people out there, many people, and I mean missile experts, sailors, you name it, folks, and this is what they’re saying. It’s all on the Internet, it’s there.”

The flat earth conspiracy theory, like most conspiracy theories, is propagated primarily via the Internet. Internet forums and YouTube channels are dedicated to “enlightening” the vast majority who, as truthers explain, naively buy into the “globe earth theory” that has been sold to them since birth.
http://cnn.com.de/news/donald-trump-says-earth-flat/

WTF? He is a insult to this country, humanity and to science. Please for the love of fucking god don't vote for him.
Come on, greedy Clinton agitator, that was quite funny. I am sure Hillary´s shoes are polished immaculately.
Not very scientific, though, if you ask me.

Matty is just regurgitating shit fed to him to disseminate through the internet. They are in full panic mode and working as quickly as they can and since facts have never been particularly important to leftists they don't bother fact checking. I don't know what they are paying this poor bastard but it isn't enough.

Speaking to reporters in Baltimore on Monday, following the 138th conference for the National Guard Association of the United States, the Republican Party’s presidential nominee revealed that he is a member of a growing population known generally as flat earth truthers.

“I fly a lot, and I mean a lot. No one flies more than me. Listen, I own a jet. I own a 757, beautiful plane, it’s the best plane! If the world were round, believe me, I would know!”

The comments came in response to a question from AP reporter, Charles Darr, regarding the future role of the National Guard, as private companies proliferate space travel. “Mr. Trump, if elected, are you willing to increase taxes in order to meet the growing budget demands of the National Guard, as existential threats from our enemies grow along with the advancement of space travel technology?” Darr asked.

The presidential hopeful replied that such a future is “nonsense,” adding that “the round earth people, and you know who they are, these people have an agenda.”

After declaring that the world is flat, Mr. Trump, as he has done before, again cited “the Internet” as his primary source of information. “There are people out there, many people, and I mean missile experts, sailors, you name it, folks, and this is what they’re saying. It’s all on the Internet, it’s there.”

The flat earth conspiracy theory, like most conspiracy theories, is propagated primarily via the Internet. Internet forums and YouTube channels are dedicated to “enlightening” the vast majority who, as truthers explain, naively buy into the “globe earth theory” that has been sold to them since birth.
http://cnn.com.de/news/donald-trump-says-earth-flat/

WTF? He is a insult to this country, humanity and to science. Please for the love of fucking god don't vote for him.

Youre not real bright huh?

Of course at this point, even if Trump did say that... I likely would still vote for him, just to see the left-wing freak out. Watching left-wingers bounce off the walls over Trump, has been the only interesting thing about this entire election campaign.

Forum List

Back