Donald Trump, Slipping in Polls, Warns of ‘Stolen Election’

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
under 4 weeks till the election the excuses are being made , historical and hysterical

Donald J. Trump has lashed out at fellow Republicans, calling them “disloyal” and “far more difficult” than Hillary Clinton.

He has griped openly about a “rigged” political system, saying Wednesday he has “no respect” for the nonpartisan Commission on Presidential Debates and complaining about a “defective” microphone in the first debate.

And on Monday, at a rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pa., he worried the election could be “stolen” from him and singled out Philadelphia, a city with a large African-American population, warning, “We have to make sure we’re protected.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/14/us/politics/trump-election-rigging.html

under 4 weeks till the election the excuses are being made , historical and hysterical

Donald J. Trump has lashed out at fellow Republicans, calling them “disloyal” and “far more difficult” than Hillary Clinton.

He has griped openly about a “rigged” political system, saying Wednesday he has “no respect” for the nonpartisan Commission on Presidential Debates and complaining about a “defective” microphone in the first debate.

And on Monday, at a rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pa., he worried the election could be “stolen” from him and singled out Philadelphia, a city with a large African-American population, warning, “We have to make sure we’re protected.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/14/us/politics/trump-election-rigging.html
Would you expect anything less from Deviant Donald and his bootlicking supporters?

Trump and his voters will scream the election was rigged and stolen and if Trump win I would expect the same thing from Clinton voters while pointing your finger at Russia... :)

Trump and his voters will scream the election was rigged and stolen and if Trump win I would expect the same thing from Clinton voters while pointing your finger at Russia... :)
Trump will blame anyone and anything as long as it isn't Trump. The election is over, let the whining begin.

Trump will blame anyone and anything as long as it isn't Trump. The election is over, let the whining begin.
I agree, Trump has won.....in fact, it was never even close....

I did not know today is the day after the National election... Too many partisans love to count their chickens before they are hatched!

I agree, Trump has won.....in fact, it was never even close....
And yet another one totally incapable of understanding the Electoral College.
El 10-13-16.PNG

I did not know today is the day after the National election... Too many partisans love to count their chickens before they are hatched!
It's not partisan, it's math. When you get this far down this close there's no way back. Early voting has already started Early Voting Calendar - VOTE.org - Everything you need to vote

It's not partisan, it's math. When you get this far down this close there's no way back. Early voting has already started Early Voting Calendar - VOTE.org - Everything you need to vote
I am glad people are voting Trump early.....

And it's not math, it's propaganda....:lol:

Forum List

Back