Donald Trump: something is wrong with the judicial system because they never rule for our side

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
So they play this clip of Donald Trump over and over again saying there’s something wrong with the judicial system because they never rule for our side.

So there you go. That’s the problem. Donald Trump thinks the court rules sometimes for Democrats and sometimes for Republicans. Trump thinks that in court it’s who’s the best debater. If you get a master debater on this side or on that side the law doesn’t matter. It’s who can sway the judge or the jury.

But the truth is the courts are supposed to rule for the constitution to protect the American people.

and as far as the impeachment trial goes, you got Republicans who already have come out and said yeah the house did their job and the evidence is overwhelming but he learned his lesson or some other excuse.

They feel that doing a shakedown of a foreign leader to subvert an American election simply isn’t as dangerous to the country as a B.J

EQxUjUuWoAUsfPn

And those are the problems. So now that so many Republicans have come out saying that the evidence is overwhelming, you’ll never have Democrats saying perhaps we made a mistake.

And the Republican base is pretty much a cult now. The cult of Donald Trump. So no matter the facts they’re going to defend him because he’s their spiritual leader.

Trump is offended that the court never rules for him because he has no understanding of the law and feels that sometimes they should give him a bone.

so the only thing that matters is votes.

that’s it. It’s all about votes.

If you can't or won't see the truth and except it its on you.....our government has crossed the line....they are corrupt....and when you just by your presence or a tweet threaten them they will bury you...but you libs keep the TDS blinders on....don't say you were not warned and told the truth....

• Banned
Fox News legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano says evidence for impeachment is "overwhelming"

Even fox’s favorite lawyer, Napolitano, says the evidence is overwhelming.

Lisa Murkowski
Susan Collins
Lamar Alexander
mitt Romney and other Republicans Are saying the evidence is overwhelming but they don’t care.

and remember when Trump was asked why Rudy went to the Ukraine and he said I don’t know you got to ask Rudy.

EQxfFoXXUAAdtra

now he admits he sent Rudy to the Ukraine to dig up dirt.

what else do you guys want? It comes right out of his mouth and still you’re saying he’s not saying that that’s not what he saying.

that’s exactly what he saying.

• Banned
If you can't or won't see the truth and except it its on you.....our government has crossed the line....they are corrupt....and when you just by your presence or a tweet threaten them they will bury you...but you libs keep the TDS blinders on....don't say you were not warned and told the truth....
What line? What the hell are you talking about?

I guess deanturd didn't get that retroactive self abortion after all...

Pity....

The earthworms could put his nitrogen to better use.

Fuckin piece of shit.

So they play this clip of Donald Trump over and over again saying there’s something wrong with the judicial system because they never rule for our side.

So there you go. That’s the problem. Donald Trump thinks the court rules sometimes for Democrats and sometimes for Republicans. Trump thinks that in court it’s who’s the best debater. If you get a master debater on this side or on that side the law doesn’t matter. It’s who can sway the judge or the jury.

But the truth is the courts are supposed to rule for the constitution to protect the American people.

and as far as the impeachment trial goes, you got Republicans who already have come out and said yeah the house did their job and the evidence is overwhelming but he learned his lesson or some other excuse.

They feel that doing a shakedown of a foreign leader to subvert an American election simply isn’t as dangerous to the country as a B.J

EQxUjUuWoAUsfPn

And those are the problems. So now that so many Republicans have come out saying that the evidence is overwhelming, you’ll never have Democrats saying perhaps we made a mistake.

And the Republican base is pretty much a cult now. The cult of Donald Trump. So no matter the facts they’re going to defend him because he’s their spiritual leader.

Trump is offended that the court never rules for him because he has no understanding of the law and feels that sometimes they should give him a bone.

The only thing missing from your rant is a baby cow screaming for help.

Fox News legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano says evidence for impeachment is "overwhelming"

Lisa Murkowski
Susan Collins
Lamar Alexander
mitt Romney and other Republicans Are saying the evidence is overwhelming but they don’t care.

and remember when Trump was asked why Rudy went to the Ukraine and he said I don’t know you got to ask Rudy.

EQxfFoXXUAAdtra

what else do you guys want? It comes right out of his mouth and still you’re saying he’s not saying that that’s not what he saying.

Yep, right in Our faces. DJT is Pissing all over a bunch or cowardly Republicans that are afraid of having the Conway Twitter Hounds of Trump unleashed on them. I hope Graham & Company enjoy team jackests while this lasts.

EQgQnR6XUAEej1m.jpg

EQxUjUuWoAUsfPn

Is TDS difficult and painful or does it just come naturally and is like breathing or farting? I mean hell, even a bad case of gas can often be painful.

Lisa Murkowski
Susan Collins
Lamar Alexander

EQxfFoXXUAAdtra

LOL He is not a Fox lawyer. Matter of fact, he is anti-Trump.

EQxUjUuWoAUsfPn

The only thing missing from your rant is a baby cow screaming for help.
Strange that to your kind facts are somehow a rant. It’s bizarre.

Lisa Murkowski
Susan Collins
Lamar Alexander

EQxfFoXXUAAdtra

I don’t know if he’s anti-trump or not. I know he didn’t used to be. But maybe he changed now that he realize that Trump did a shakedown of a foreign leader to subvert an American election. Some patriots don’t like that. In fact, our patriots don’t like that.

I don’t know if he’s anti-trump or not. I know he didn’t used to be.

But maybe he changed now that he realize that Trump did a shakedown of a foreign leader to subvert an American election.

Some patriots don’t like that. In fact, all patriots don’t like that.

It’s only OK for trumps people.

EQxUjUuWoAUsfPn

So what? I want the Prog Senators who are opened minded. Oh thats right. they lied to get elected. Like Mnuchin and Davis.

Lisa Murkowski
Susan Collins
Lamar Alexander

EQxfFoXXUAAdtra

I don’t know if he’s anti-trump or not. I know he didn’t used to be. But maybe he changed now that he realize that Trump did a shakedown of a foreign leader to subvert an American election. Some patriots don’t like that. In fact, our patriots don’t like that.

But maybe he changed now that he realize that Trump did a shakedown of a foreign leader to subvert an American election.

You okay? I got it the first time you wrote it. :lol:

Umm I know he is anti-Trump. Google is your friend.

Donald Trump: I didn’t do it

Donald Trump: I didn’t do it but I could’ve done it.

Donald Trump: OK I did it, but so what?

Donald Trump: so I did it because it was the right thing to do.

The four phases of Trump.

this came from Justin Amash.

Lisa Murkowski
Susan Collins
Lamar Alexander

EQxfFoXXUAAdtra

Fox News' Andrew Napolitano Loses Airtime But No Clout Since Turning on Trump

You don’t really see Napolitano on Fox very much these days. He gave his opinion of the law based on his expertise and years of experience and Republicans didn’t want to hear it.
True story.

Lisa Murkowski
Susan Collins
Lamar Alexander

EQxfFoXXUAAdtra

You don’t really see Napolitano on Fox very much these days. He gave his opinion of the law based on his expertise and years of experience and Republicans didn’t want to hear it.
True story.

The truth is he hasn't been on Fox very much for quite a long time....prior to Trump even. ;)

EQxUjUuWoAUsfPn

So what? I want the Prog Senators who are opened minded. Oh thats right. they lied to get elected. Like Mnuchin and Davis.
Do you think Mnuchin is a progressive?

Lisa Murkowski
Susan Collins
Lamar Alexander

EQxfFoXXUAAdtra

True story.

The truth is he hasn't been on Fox very much for quite a long time....prior to Trump even. ;)

Lisa Murkowski
Susan Collins
Lamar Alexander

EQxfFoXXUAAdtra

True story.

Uh huh, yeah, right sure. Except in the article they post Napolitano’s hours before he was critical of Trump and after.

True story.

True story.

Uh huh, yeah, right sure. Except in the article they post Napolitano’s hours before he was critical of Trump and after.

So?

Forum List

Back