Donald Trump Speaks At CPAC Tonight

nail on head…this is why xi and putin have been running uncontrolled since xiden took offices. we couldn’t or shouldn’t of expected their lapdog to come from a position of strength and control them
When Trump enabled Putin to help him win the 2016 election, costs came with that.

Now it's a VICE reporter.
4i6Ckte.gif

He's a mad man.

He can first start by not being on the side of Putin and Russia. He needs to stop selling us out. Trump is a traitor.
you appear to not be in reality…maybe obama needs to hit “reset” for you again

I'm more interested in Biden's speech Tuesday night. Everything is just great, harumph harumph...
I want Biden to ask one thing to Republicans, to see if they answer. Do they believe in Democracy or Authoritarianism? What do you believe in?

you appear to not be in reality…maybe obama needs to hit “reset” for you again
So, "you appear" tells us nothing. Can Trump cultists intelligently debate anything? Stop attacking the messenger every time you hit a snag.

I mean seriously, read your own post. It's childish and retarded all in one.

Can you debate this intelligently? https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...eal_problem_is_that_our_leaders_are_dumb.html

Explain to me how Trumps speech was good for America with these kinds of words?

haha still the putin puppet unable to accept the mueller report
I accept the intelligence reports from our agencies, and the Mueller report, that says Trump can be prosecuted after he leaves 0ffice.

Well, I have a thousand and one friends, am an astronaut and Rhodes scholar, have the largest penis in the history of the world and brought peace to the middle east.

Prove me wrong!
You're on the political forum. Proof enough.

The real test comes for love of party if your beliefs are strong enough were to suffer for it. It takes a lot for humans to jump to that level.
The Republican party has no beliefs other than self enrichment. "I GOT MINE SO FUCK YOU."

trump keep him under control…hence why he didn’t invade ukraine.
You don't control someone when you are their lapdog flunky, Trump did what Putin told him to.
Why do you think he found it so easy to when obama and xiden were in office? maybe it was because obama promised to be more flexible? and “reset” relations as soon as they took office?

yep
Since you are claiming this wouldn't have happened under Trump, tell us how he would have stopped it.

haha still the putin puppet unable to accept the mueller report
Did you ever accept this?

“They said they think it’s Russia,” Mr. Trump said, explaining that while U.S. intelligence agencies say Russia meddled, Putin told Trump directly that Russia did not. “I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

I want Biden to ask one thing to Republicans, to see if they answer. Do they believe in Democracy or Authoritarianism? What do you believe in?
God and The Constitutional Republic of the USA.

Last month I said Biden needs to ask Trump how to get the price of gas under $2 per gallon.

Now Biden needs to ask Trump how he controlled Putin.
I see you trumpers keep saying trump got the price under 2 dollars, like he personally did it....how do you suppose he did this?

d5062b86-4947-4bc1-bd17-4bd8e48ab087-large16x9_GASPRICE.png

See how those gas prices fell all the way down to below 2.00 in 2020.....what did Trump do to make that happen?? Are you claiming he caused an economic shut down??

I swear you clowns have the most defunct juvenile arguments

I see you trumpers keep saying trump got the price under 2 dollars, like he personally did it....how do you suppose he did this?

View attachment 608458

See how those gas prices fell all the way down to below 2.00 in 2020.....what did Trump do to make that happen?? Are you claiming he caused an economic shut down??

I swear you clowns have the most defunct juvenile arguments
No more juvenile than lefties blaming President Trump for Covid. No more juvenile than lefties claiming Trump supports Putin.

No more juvenile than lefties blaming President Trump for Covid. No more juvenile than lefties claiming Trump supports Putin.
I see you dodged the question I asked....

So I will try again...what did Trump do in 2020 to get the fuel prices down below 2 dollars???

If you continue to dodge the question, deflection noted

I see you dodged the question I asked....

So I will try again...what did Trump do in 2020 to get the fuel prices down below 2 dollars???

If you continue to dodge the question, deflection noted
You know what President Trump did, and he did it before 2020. We were producing our own oil like never before.

Forum List

Back